剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
创业公♥司♥
前情回顾
怎么着 你想来个游♥行♥庆祝 全套吗
So, what, you want the parade, the whole nine, all that?
好好让他入土为安
Put 'em in the ground right.
我们准备实现这个计划
We're ready to make this a reality.
尼古拉斯·塔尔曼和罗纳德·达西
Nicholas Talman and Ronald Dacey
都不会获得侦币的任何所有权
claim no ownership to GenCoin.
我知道你是什么来头
I know what you are.
那你应该明白为什么你最好别回头
So then you understand why it'd be best to never look back.
你像利用你生活中其他人一样在利用我们
You're using us just like you use everybody in your life!
你永远无法脱身
It never leaves you.
只是生意而已
It's just business.
亚历克斯·贝尔 我需要情报
Alex Bell. I need information.
你凭什么觉得我能弄到
What makes you think I can get it?
可伊莎贝尔·莫拉莱斯可以
Isabelle Morales could.
-我要我的人 -不行
- I need my people. - I can't.
罗纳德·达西 尼克·塔尔曼
Ronald Dacey, Nick Talman,
他们是侦币的真正英雄
they're the real heroes of GenCoin.
我不能开门
I'm not supposed to open it.
亚历克斯
Alex!
非常感谢
Thank you. Yeah.
很高兴再次与您交谈
Super good to talk to you again.
你在新办公室吗
So you're at the new offices right now?
没错 我们在温伍德
Yup. Yeah, we're here in Wynwood.
仍在壮大团队 努力推动发布进程
Still ramping up the team, trying to move towards launch.
侦币将何时发布
And when is that gonna be?
你是打算尽快发布还是...
Have you set a hard, fast date or...?
我们仍在不同平台进行测试
Well, we're still testing the beta on different platforms,
确认适用网络 以及其他必要准备
we're finding our network, all the necessary bits and pieces.
我们不想操之过急
We don't want to rush it, obviously,
但是我们觉得
but there's also the feeling that
亚历克斯·贝尔
侦币联合创始人
侦币应该快要发布了
the world shouldn't have to wait any longer for GenCoin.
确实如此
Well, it certainly seems that way.
你能不能给我做个讲解
If you could, go ahead and explain this to me,
因为一说到这类东西
'cause I guess I'm a little, I don't know, thick,
怎么说呢 我就有点懵
when it comes to these sort of things.
亚历克斯·贝尔
侦币联合创始人
侦币到底是什么
What is it?
和贝宝一样吗
Is it like a PayPal?
你觉得有什么区别
What would you compare it to?
贝宝是电子支付交易系统
Well, PayPal is a digital payment system.
本身并不是货币
It's not its own currency.
侦币却是
GenCoin is.
比如你可以拿一美元买♥♥东西
It's like... okay, so, you could pay for something with a dollar
收件箱
或是用日元
or you could pay for something with yen.
也可以用侦币
Or you could pay for something with GenCoin.
无主题
未知发件人
它本身就是货币吗
So, it actually is its own currency?
没错
Yes.
请听
请听
创业公♥司♥
第一季 第十集
你喜欢这个发型吗
Do you like it like that?
可以吗
Is it okay?
可以
Yeah, it's all right.
你不必弄这个发型
'Cause you don't have to have it like that.
我真无所谓
I really don't care.
没事 妹
It's cool, sis.
-我臭吗 -什么
- Do I stink? - What?
我臭吗
Do I stink?
把那个给我 我不停冒汗
Give me that. God, I can't stop sweating.
多芬止汗喷雾
谢了
Thanks.
伊兹
Izzy?
有人找你
Someone to see you.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
你收到我发的东西了吗
Did you get the stuff I sent you?
收到了
Yeah. Yeah, yes, I did.
我们...
Let's...
能找个地方谈谈吗
There is somewhere we can talk?
好
Yeah.
你本可以受到同等合伙人条例保护
The thing is, you would have been protected as an equal partner,
可这家第三方公♥司♥ 伊甸田
but this third party, eden Field...
也是亚历克斯·贝尔的你知道吗
were you aware that Alex Bell owns it?
他是伊甸田的控股董事会成员
And he is a controlling board member of Eden Field,
从法律上来讲
which legally makes him
他有侦币三分之二的参与权
two-thirds participant in GenCoin.
不 这太扯了
No. No. That's bullshit.
他没跟我说过这事
He didn't tell me that part.
伊甸田与侦币签署的合同中都提到了
It's fully disclosed in Eden Field's contract with GenCoin.
合同 他根本没给我看过
"Contract"? He didn't show me that!
他不用给你看
He didn't have to.
他也知道你不会问他要
And he knew you wouldn't ask for it.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle...
你怎么不早点来找我
why you didn't bring this to me?
我满心以为他就是那位伯乐
All I could think about was this was the dude.
这家伙有钱
This guy, he had the money,
他能让侦币变成现实
and he was gonna make it real.
我真的很遗憾
I'm really sorry about this.
把箱子放到引擎盖上
All right, go ahead and put it on the hood.
-吉勒斯 数数 -好
- Hey, Gilles, count that. - Okay.
亚历克斯不想来是吧
So I take it Alex didn't want to show, huh?
他比较忙 不过他让我转达问候
He's spread a little thin at the moment, but he sends his regards.
最好是这样
I'll bet you he do.
等等
Hey, hold up, though.
这里好像只有30万
This seem like only about 300 in here.
说好的是45万
You know it 'posed to be 450.
公♥司♥没批准我们提那么多钱
We were unable to get that amount approved.
你确定要搞成这样吗
Are you sure you want it to go down like this?
理解一下 罗 侦币
Try to understand, Ron. GenCoin...
我只知道你们钱没带够
No, I understand that you short.
这就是我的理解
That's what I understand.
你可以打给你的律师
You're welcome to call your lawyer.
不然就只好这样了
Otherwise, I'd let this one be.
真棒
Bravo!
不好意思
Permiso.
你在看守这些宝贝吗
Are you guarding the stash?
你是伊莎贝尔吧
Isabelita, huh?
你妈安排得真好
What a job your mom did.
肯定一大堆事要处理吧
Must have been a lot of chaos around here.
-是啊 -我了解马塔
- Yeah. - I know Marta. I know her.
她对这场婚礼很上心
Yeah, she...she took it very seriously.
是啊
Yeah.
最近怎么样
How have you been?
你从加利福尼亚来这里后
I feel like I didn't see you since you came from...
我就没见过你了
California, right?
一直在弄新东西
Just workin' on new stuff.
什么"新东西" 什么"新东西"
Como que "New stuff"? Como que "New stuff"?
亲爱的
Aye, mi amor.
你♥爸♥说你自己开了公♥司♥
Your dad told me that you start your own company!
什么科技公♥司♥ 对吗
Something about tech, right?
他说你有间高档
Yes, yes, he told me you have a big,
宽敞的办公室 应有尽有
fancy office and everything.
我要把这瓶酒...
I'm gonna go take this...
拿给你男友吗
To your boyfriend?
一会见...
I will meet...
你又要偷藏老爸的啤酒
You stashing Papi's beer again?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
想自己待会儿
needed a minute.
我们马上要切蛋糕了
We're cutting the cake in a bit though, all right?
好
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表