剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
你迷瞪了吧 罗纳德
You trippin'. Ronald!
这是我们能找到最大的投资人了
Baby, it's the biggest investor we can get.
我们拿下他 一切问题都解决了
We land this, all our problem over.
好吧 但是你现在这样怎么去
Yeah, but how you gonna go in there lookin' all...
亲爱的 我已经错过一次机会了
Baby, I done got left out of this once before.
我不能错过第二次
I ain't gonna let that shit happen again.
罗尼你看起来
Ronnie, you look like
就好像刚刚打完拳赛
you just stepped out of a damn boxing ring.
那我穿这件可能更俊点
I'm gonna look better wearing this, though.
-俊不 -俊 亲爱的
- Ain't that right? - All right, nigga.
技术非常先进
It's very fresh, you know.
还不成熟 还有改进空间
It's raw, it's malleable.
-没错 -是 谢谢梅根
- Yeah. Exactly. - Yeah. Thank you, Megan.
-高端 -是的 高端
- Elegant. - Elegant, yeah.
可以了 梅根
Okay, Megan.
-谢谢 你们刚搬进来 -是的
- Thank you. You guys just move in? - Yeah. Yeah, we sure did.
我们买♥♥了张乒乓球桌
We have the ping-pong table set up,
所以那是我们第一单生意
so that was the first order of business.
但是很快就会走上正轨了
But it's coming together fast.
是 进展很快
Yeah, it's coming together.
你们还记得薇拉吗
And you guys remember Vera?
-是的 -当然 见到你很高兴
- Yeah. - Of course I do. Good to see you.
很高兴见到穿了衣服的你
Good to see you with your clothes on.
我是个暴露狂 被你看穿了
I'm an exhibitionist. Hey, what can I say?
这是尼科 我们的首席工程师
This is Nico, our lead engineer.
-你们彼此认识吧 -是的
- I think you guys know each other? - Yeah.
-有阵子没见了 -在斯坦福
- It's been a while. - Stanford.
有一种校友重聚的感觉
Some kind of an alumni reunion happening.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, class of...
-"永不毕业"班的 -是的
- never graduated. - Oh, right, yeah.
就是尼科审计了你的代码
Well, you know, Nico is the one that audited your code.
不怪异吗
It's not weird?
不不 你的代码非常厉害 伊兹
Oh, no, no, it was very impressive, Izzy,
-真的 -谢谢
- it really was. - Thank you.
他真的早上六点就给我打电♥话♥ 说
He called me at literally 6:00 a.M., and he was like,
"这比她说的还要好"
"It's even better than she said it was!"
-确实 -阿诺德·施瓦辛格的声音
- I did. - Oh, Arnold Schwarzenegger voice?
-"快到直升机那里" -正是
- "Get to the chopper!" - Exactly.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗纳德在哪里
So, where... where is Ronald?
他之前去迪尔菲尔德海滩开会了
Oh, he's... he was at a meeting in Deerfield Beach,
我猜他真的想带他们出去吃午饭
and I guess he really wanted to take them out to lunch.
估计进展不错
I suppose it's going real well,
所以我们说我们会守着公♥司♥
so we said we'd hold down the fort.
他会到的 或许不能 但
He'll make it, or maybe not, but...
我想我们能行
I think we got it.
我们十分了解他的世界观
We can approximate his world view.
很好 所以
Cool, so...
-侦币 -是的
- yeah, uh, GenCoin. - Yes.
你们好好想过我的问题吗
Have you given any more thought to my question?
-当然 -最大的"原因"
- Sure have. - The big "Why?"
-当然 -是的
- Yeah, sure have. - Yeah.
我们两个都想了
Yeah, I think we both have.
伊兹 你先说吧
And, Izzy, why don't you go first?
好 我先开始
Yeah, I'll take it away.
我们两个都有自己的原因
You know, we both have our own reasons.
我认为那就是我们创侦币的原因
I think that's what GenCoin's all about,
世界上任何地方的人
people anywhere in the world,
任何阶层 任何肤色
any class, any color, you know,
都有公平使用金钱的机会
having a fair chance at accessing money.
我们只是为每个人创立公平竞争的环境
I think we're just leveling the playing field for everyone.
对我来说 它
For me, it's...
更多是关于我爸妈曾经的经历
it's more about what my mom and dad went through.
我小时候 他们开着一家古巴餐馆
When I was a child, they were opening a Cuban restaurant.
我妈很会烹饪
I mean, my mom's a crazy good cook.
左邻右舍的人
People all over the neighborhood,
都求着她要来我家吃饭
they would beg her to come over for dinner.
所以她想
So she figured,
"为什么不开始收费做成生意呢"
"Well, hey, why not start charging and make it a business?"
我个人很喜欢家常古巴菜
I mean, I love me some home-cooked Cuban food.
那你该尝尝她手艺 你会想亲她的
Oh, you try her food. You'd wanna kiss her.
她60岁了 不过很性感 她是辣妈
She's... She's 60, but she's hot. She's the hot moms.
-是吗 挺好 -是啊
- Okay, yeah. - Yeah.
不过问题是
No, um... here's what's up, though.
他们是古巴移♥民♥ 不能信贷
Being Cuban immigrants, they had no credit,
所以他们跟不该借钱的人借了钱
so they borrowed money from some people that they shouldn't have.
他们没钱还那些人
They didn't have money to pay them back.
他们把餐馆卖♥♥给了出价最高的人
They sold the restaurant to the highest bidder
我父母自那以后一直欠他们的债
and my parents have been in debt to them ever since.
我爸现在穿着反光背心 在码头工作
My dad wears a neon vest, works at the docks now,
就像傻瓜一样 试图把账还清
like a chump, trying to keep square.
我想说的是
I guess the point I'm trying to make is that
如果那时有侦币 这一切都不会发生
if GenCoin would have been around, none of this would happen.
他可以直接贷款
He could have gotten a loan directly.
也不会有公♥司♥或银行管着他们
And no corporation or bank is gonna tell them
该怎么用那些钱
what to do with that money.
侦币只要不到1%的利率
GenCoin takes less than a 1% interest rate...
几乎可以忽略不计
which is unnoticeable.
我父母本可能还拥有那家餐馆
And my parents would've still had that restaurant
本可能还在那厨房♥里下厨
and they would've still been in that kitchen cooking.
有意思
Interesting.
故事很精彩
A nice story.
尼克 你呢
Nick, uh, what about you?
对我来说
Yeah, um, well, for me, uh...
你"最大的原因" 尼克
Your "big why," Nick.
事实上 罗纳德到了
Actually, here's Ronald.
抱歉
I'm sorry, uh...
我刚忙得脱不开身
I just got tied up with some other business.
没
That's, uh...
没关系 我们正
That's okay. We were just...
伊兹正
Izzy was just...
我们在听她对亚历克斯问题的回答
We were hearing her answer to Alex's big question.
是的 "原因"对吗
Oh, yeah, that's right, the "Why," right?
最大的原因
The big why.
她跟你们说了她家的餐馆
She tell you about her folk's diner
还有古巴暴民那些事吗
and the Cuban mob and all that?
她跟你们说了吗
She tell you that?
-是的 -那就对了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
尼克跟你们说他阴险老爹
Did Nick tell you about his shady old man
上世纪一直给贩毒集团洗钱的事吗
laundering money to drug cartels for the past century?
没 没 我们还没说到那里
No, no, we didn't get into that.
-你们还没说到呢 -没呢
- Y'all didn't get into that? - No.
那侦币会让他为他老爸做过的事
How startin' GenCoin's gonna make him feel better
感觉好点呢
about what his daddy done did?
也没吗
No?
怎么大家都这么安静
Why is everybody so quiet?
是因为这个吗
Is it 'cause of this?
还是这个
Or this?
看看这个 看到没
Check this out. See that?
这就是让我脱不开身的事
This the business that had me tied down...
被绑在该死的椅子上
to a goddamn chair...
被带刺铁丝缠着
with barbed wire...
然后被人拷打
and then getting worked over.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为我把别人托付给我的所有钱
'Cause I took all the money that I had been trusted with...
我们整个街区的积蓄
my entire hood's stash...
都给了坐在这里的这个小丫头
and I gave it to this little girl sitting right here.
伊兹·莫拉莱斯
Izzy Morales.
我对侦币就是这么信任
That's how much I believe in GenCoin.
你是哪里人 亚历克斯
Where you from, Alex?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表