剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Nice and easy. Now, get out.
滚出我家 快点
Get out of my house. Just go.
快点 快...
Just go. Get the...
-快走 -她必须死
- Come on! - She have to die.
你懂的 她必须死
You know she have to die.
你说什么
What did you just say?
她必须什么
She must what?
她必须什么 你觉得自己很厉害
She must what? Does that make you feel tough?
拿着刀很威风 现在还逞能吗
You with a knife? Do you feel tough now?
-不了 -现在还逞能吗
- No. - Do you feel tough now?
-不了 -没错 你给我听好
- No. - No, you don't. Here's what's gonna happen.
你马上离开 你敢看我一眼
You're gonna walk away, and if you look at me,
我就一枪把你崩了
I'm gonna put a bullet through your head.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
什么
What?
-懂了 -好
- Yes! - All right.
迈阿密警♥察♥局
好啊 杰
What up, Jey?
-大罗尼 还好吧 -塔姆人呢
- Big Ronnie, what it do? - Where Tam, man?
没来 我跟她说这次我来接你
Yeah, I told Tam I'll get you this time.
兰斯撤销指控了吧
So, Lance had to drop the charges, huh?
是的
Yep.
这事闹的
Shit.
那家伙到底做了什么
Hey, what that nigga do to get your ass
让你发这么大火
rolling up on him like that, huh?
肯定是很大的事情 对吧
Had to have been something serious. Right?
把大罗尼彻底惹急了
Pissing off Big Ronnie and all.
这没什么
That's cool.
你知道我早就看他不顺眼了
You know how I feel about that big britches nigga anyway.
让我不爽的是你没有叫上我一起
So why the shit hurt that you did this shit without me.
我觉得这种事情我们应该一起行动
Way I see, we supposed to pull these kind of stunts together.
-你懂我吗 -情况不同 兄弟
- You feel me? -It's a different situation, dawg.
是情况不同吗
Oh, it's a different situation?
那好吧 那30万
Well, a'ight. That 300.
现在在哪里
Where's it at?
是在你家吗 我现在需要
Is it at your place? I'mma need that.
-你要它干什么 -我要它干什么
- What you need that for? - What I need that for?
你还真敢问啊
Is that something you really gonna ask me?
兄弟 这是大伙的钱
Hey, that's hood money, dawg.
也就是说这是我的钱
That mean that money belong to me.
别问我要干什么 我现在就是需要
What I need that for is 'cause I asked for it, nigga!
洗钱没有那么快 杰
It ain't just under some floor boards, Jey.
需要点时间
It take time to get it.
我给你三天时间
I'll give you three days.
已转账
余额
天啊
Jesus!
天啊 伊兹 伊兹 伊兹
Jesus! Izzy! Izzy! Izzy!
老天 停手 冷静点
Jesus! Stop! Wait! Just wait!
-放开我 -我会放手 会的
- Get off of me! - I will. I will.
-放开我 -冷静点 冷静点
- Get off of me! - Just stop! Just stop!
-尼克 放手 -好 好
- Nick, get off! - Okay, okay.
-放手 -只要你别再砸东西
- Get off! - As soon as you stop breaking stuff,
我会放手的 我会...
I will let you go. I will...
别乱动 别乱动 我就放开你
I will... stop! Just stop, and I'll let you go.
冷静 没事的 没事的
Stop. It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's o... hey.
-没事的 -我是个废物
- It's okay. - I'm a failure.
-你不是 不是 -我就一废物
- No, you're not. No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
你不是 你不是
No, you're not. You're not.
你不是
You're not.
没事的 挺住 我们能夺回来
It's okay. Come on. We can get it back.
-我们能夺回来 -不可能
- We can get it back. - No, we can't.
-我们能做到 -不可能
- Yeah, we can. - No, we can't.
别这么说
Don't say that.
别这么说
Don't say that.
没事
It's all right.
那我放开你了 别冲动
I'm gonna let you go. You okay?
我们能夺回来
We can get it back.
你知不知道可能是谁干的
Do you have any idea who could have done this?
你肯定能找出来的 对吧
Well, I mean, you can find out, right?
你可以逆向追踪
I mean, you can retrace the steps?
尼克 不管是谁干的 都比我聪明
Nick, whoever did this is smarter than me.
都比我水平高 他们打败了我
They're better than me. They beat me.
我怎么可能找得到他们
How could I possibly find them?
就因为你是你啊
Because you're you.
他们这回是打败了你 没关系
They beat you now. That's okay.
肯定还有办法的 你可以试试吧
There's gotta be a way. You can try, right?
尼克 我累了
Nick, I'm tired.
没关系 你可以试试
It's okay. You can try, right?
-我累了 -看着我
- I am tired. - Look at me.
我相信你 我相信你
I believe in you. I believe in you.
你是说完全不可能还是说不知道怎么找
Are you saying it's impossible or you don't know how?
完全不可能还是不知道怎么找
Is it impossible or you don't know how?
-我不知道怎么找 -这就对了
- I don't know how. - That's okay. That's fine.
那就够了 因为你肯定能找到办法的
That's good. 'Cause then you'll find a way.
我帮你 我会尽我所能帮你
I'll help you. I'll help you in any way I can.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
先怎么做
Where do we start?
-拿瓶啤酒来 -好
- Get me a beer. - Okay.
-爸爸 -你好吗 我的宝贝女儿
- Dad! - How you doing, baby girl?
-好 -你们在看什么
- Fine. - What y'all watching?
-动画片 -我能陪你一起看吗
- Cartoons. - Can I watch with you?
-好 -好嘞
- Yeah! - All right.
好
Okay.
天啊 你看到了吗
Oh, my God. You saw that?
就好像... 天啊
Yeah, that was like... Oh my God.
天啊 真是太好笑了
Oh my God. This is just hilarious.
来 喝一口
Here. Drink this.
喝吧
Come on.
我得看医生
I need a doctor.
-菲尔 -我知道
- Phil. - Yeah, I know.
-我会守口如瓶 -我知道
- I'm not gonna say anything. - I know.
是大元干的
Daewon did this.
我会说是大元干的 然后他逃走了
I'll tell them it was Daewon and that he got away.
我跟着你
I'll go with you.
不管你去哪里 我都跟着你
I'll go with you, wherever you're going.
不管你拿着那笔钱去哪里
Wherever you're going with that money.
-我想跟你在一起 -麦蒂
- I want to be with you. - Maddie.
-我就想和你一起 -麦蒂
- That's all that matters. - Maddie.
-其他都不重要 -不行
- Nothing else matters. - We can't.
可以的 我们忘了这一切
We can. We can forget this ever happened.
-别说了 -现在还来得及 菲尔
- Stop. - It's not too late, Phil.
-别说了 -还来得及
- Please. - It's not too late.
我们拿上那笔钱
We can take the money.
去你想去的地方 找一片海滩
We'll go wherever you want. We'll find a beach somewhere.
我给你煮咖啡 一起赖在床上
I'll make you coffee. We'll lie in bed together.
闭嘴 没听到吗 闭嘴
Stop! All right? Stop!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
-菲尔 -让我一个人静会儿
- Phil. - Just give me a second. Please.
-菲尔 -求求你安静会儿
- Phil. - Please, be quiet.
-菲尔 -小点声
- Phil! - Keep your voice down.
-菲尔 -小点声
- Phil! - Keep your voice down.
菲尔·拉斯克 菲尔·拉斯克
Phil Rask! Phil Rask!
救救我 救救我
Help! Help! Help!
麦蒂 麦蒂 别再喊了
Maddie. Maddie. Shut your mouth.
你要是还喊 我就不松手
I can't take my hand off if you're screaming.
你要是还喊 我就不松手
I can't take my hand off if you're screaming.
你不喊了 我就松手 听话
You stop screaming, and this stops. Come on.
麦蒂
Maddie.
麦蒂
Maddie!
闭嘴
Shut up.
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表