剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表
Let's go.
爸 等等 这是怎么了
Pop? Wait. What's going on?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
没事的 小伙子 杰只是有事要处理
It's all good, little man. Jey just got some business.
快点 开门
Come on, open up!
开门 我不是闹着玩的
Open up! I'm not kidding here!
冷静点 哥们 我就来了
Settle down, my friend. Please. I'm coming.
好 我冷静 快给我开门
Yeah, I'll settle down. Open the door!
让我猜猜 你改主意了
So, let me guess, uh... change of mind?
他回来了吗 大元在哪里
Did he come back here? Daewon, where is he?
听着 哥们
Okay, my friend.
你有搜查令吗
Do you have warrant?
没有吗
No?
不送
Bye-bye.
等一下 等一下 等等
Excuse me, excuse me! Excuse...
我能帮你
I... I can help you.
伙计们好啊
Hi, friends.
-别激动 -我们再来...
- Take it easy! - Let's try this...
-别激动 -我们再来一遍
- Take it easy! - Let's try this again!
再来一遍
Let's try this again!
大元在哪里 大元在哪里
Where's Daewon? Where's Daewon?
他们把他送去莫斯科了
They sent him to Moscow.
给他提供了庇护所
They gave him asylum.
他走了 他已经走了
He's gone, okay? He's gone.
你永远找不到他
And you'll never find him.
别开枪
No, don't.
-他们要干什么 -没事小子 冷静
- What they gonna do, huh? - It's cool, little man, chill. Chill.
杰只是在做该做的事情
Jey's just doin' what need to be done.
操
Shit.
这个屋子
This room, huh?
这个屋子
This room, right?
我们从这个破屋子起步接管了整个小海地
We took over all of Little Haiti from this damn room right here.
整个小海地
All of Little Haiti.
可是最近
Seem like lately...
我一直在问我自己
all I been askin' myself...
大罗尼哪去了
where'd Big Man Ronnie go?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
你知道吗
You know?
你和我
Me and you, right?
我们开创了这一切 兄弟
We started this whole damn thing, dawg.
我们不断壮大
We came up, nigga.
变强
Came up.
[海地语]305.
海地帮的老朋友们
LH7's old boys.
就是你和我
Me and you, boy.
现在你坐在这里
Now, with you sittin' here...
兄弟我已经认不出你了
shit, nigga, really I don't even recognize you, dawg.
没想到现世报来的这么快吧
It's crazy how the past flip things on you like that, right?
我告诉过你把钱给我
I told you gimme that money.
我让你把钱给我
I told you gimme that money.
生计在哪里 钱在哪里
Where the bread at? Where the money at?
该做什么就做什么 杰
You gonna do what you gonna do, Jey.
但是钱不会很快拿回来
But the money ain't gonna come no sooner,
所以你直接动手得了
so you might as well get this shit done with.
你脑子进屎了吧 兄弟
You on some shit, huh, nigga?
你真的进屎了 兄弟 这是我的钱
You really on some shit. That's my money, dawg!
这不是我们的钱 兄弟
It ain't our money. It ain't ours, dawg.
-是我的 -那杀了我啊 杰
- That's mine. - Go ahead and kill me, Jey.
杀了我 你也别想拿回钱了
Kill me. You ain't gonna get that money if you do.
伙计 把火给我拿来
Nigga, give me that flame.
谁想第一个来
Who wanna go first?
不不不 你倒是行 很好
Nah, nah, nah, you straight. You good.
我们看看其他人怎么说
Let's see what these other fools talkin' about.
来啊 谁都可以
Come on, now, open season.
这就是烤肉 兄弟
Cook your own meat, dawg.
我们把这个混♥蛋♥烤了
Let's charbroil this fool.
你上吗 你上吗
You about it? You about it?
烤你自己的肉
Cook your own meat.
我平时不照顾你们吗
Don't I take care of y'all?
我平时不照顾你们几个吗
Don't I take care of y'all niggas?
我他妈当然照顾
You goddamn right I do!
没有我你们都要在95号♥公路上
Wasn't for me, y'all be out there on the 95
拿着块破牌子沿街讨饭吃
holdin' some punk-ass sign beggin' for change!
看看你们现在的样子 自己看看
But look where you at, nigga! Look where you at!
看看现在的你们
I said look where you at!
还不是因为我
It's 'cause of me!
就这德性吗
Oh, it's like that, huh?
都这熊样
It's like that.
你们都想这么对我吗
Y'all wanna do me like that?
一群废物
Bunch of pussies!
娘们 懦夫
Bitch! Nigga!
好吧 那我们这么办
A'ight. We're gonna do it like that then.
我们这么办
We gonna do it like that.
记住了 你们给我记住
Just remember, you remember this:
你们挣了钱 都他妈拿给我
You make any money, you bring that shit back to me!
因为这是我的钱
Cause that's my money!
我要杀了你 兄弟
I break you off, nigga! I break you off!
你给我记住
You remember this.
没有我 就什么都没有
Without me, there ain't nothin'!
团结就是力量
L'Union fait la force!
这是我说的
I started that.
没了我就没力量
That don't exist without me.
团结就是力量 兄弟
L'Union fait la force, bruh.
没我就没这句话
That don't exist without me.
等一下 梅根 只买♥♥来这破玩意儿
Wait. Damn, Megan. That's all you could find?
这种在打折 而且你没有给我钱
Well, they were on sale, and you didn't give me any money.
这次会议...
This meeting...
买♥♥点好东西 奶酪水果之类的
Go... go get something nice, some cheese and fruit.
这张卡上次被拒了 记得吗
Oh, this card was declined last time, remember?
-我会还你的 快去 -好
- I'll pay you back. Go. - Okay.
-你能把你的信♥用♥卡♥给她吗 -为什么
- Can you give her your credit card? - Why?
去买♥♥点奶酪水果之类的
To get some cheese, fruit, and shit.
他五分钟之内就到了
He's gonna be here in five minutes.
好吗 我们不能乱了阵脚 没事的
All right? We don't wanna seem desperate. It's fine.
-你见到罗纳德了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Ronald? - No.
没有
No?
我打电♥话♥叫他
I'll just call the guy.
他来了
He's here.
-谁 -罗纳德
- Who? - Ronald?
亚历克斯 他到楼下了
Alex. He's downstairs.
好的 你就...
Okay. Just...
麻烦你招待他一下
greet him, please,
告诉他我们三分后就好
and tell him we'll be ready in three.
-要几分钟 -谢谢
- Minutes. - Thank you.
错 要几小时
No, hours.
你记住 我们能在这里都是因为你
Listen, just remember, we're all here because of you.
我在这里是因为你的理念
I'm here because of you, your vision.
不是你的代码 是理念 好吗
Not your code, your vision. Okay?
-好的 -真棒
- Okay. - Great. Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们...
Let...
好
Good.
打起精神来
Put on your game face.
我的天啊 把这些甜甜圈带走
Jesus Christ. Take these fuckin' donuts with you.
甜甜圈
Donuts.
那破黑板哪去了
Where the fuck is the chalkboard?
这样就可以了 亲爱的
All right, that's good, baby. Hey.
我要走了
I gotta go.
-去哪里 -去工作
- Where are you going? - Gotta go to work.
-都这样了还要为杰工作 -为了侦币
- For Jey? After all that? - GenCoin.
侦币
GenCoin?
剧集 | 创业公司(2016) | 导航列表