Look,I know you've already beenNdebriefed about the future events,
听着 我知道你已经
all the things we're hoping to avoid,butNthere's just one more thing I need to know.
所有我们希望避免的那些
What?
什么?
Do I still have hair?
我会秃头吗?
No. Let's go.
是的 出发
Rodney,you got anything?
Rodney 有什么发现?
Hold on.
等等
Yeah.
是的
yeah,I've got someNkind of a data terminal.
是的 我们找到了某种数据终端
I'll see if I canNpower it up and hack in.
我试试看能不能启动并侵入
This is it. This isNwhere they found her.
这儿 他们就是在这儿找到她的
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Because he described it to me.
他向我描述过
Hey.
嘿
look at this.
看看这个
Mckay,we got something.
McKay 我们有发现
What is it?
是什么?
Some twisted versionNof a maternity ward.
一个另类的产房♥
I think we're too early,though,but he'sNgoing to bring her here to have the baby.
我觉得我们来早了 不过他会带她
Hold on,I'm in.
等等 我进去了
Whoa,jackpot.
哇哦 中大奖了
What have you got?
你找到什么了?
I've got gate addresses,I'veNgot subspace communication codes,
一切 我找到星门地址了
I've even got hisNresearch into the hybrids.
还有他对混血的研究
He's history.
他的所有资料
No,no,no,what happened?
不不不 怎么了?
What's that?
那是什么?
Oh,no.
哦 不
doc?
博士?
It's a countdown.
是个倒计时
Colonel,it's a boobytrap. We'veNgot to get out of here,now!
中校 这是个圈套
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表