Rodney, you ready?
Rodney 准备好了吗
Did I mention that this might not work?NAnd that we could either drop out of
我有没有提过这不一定会成功
hyperspace prematurely and end upNstranded in the middle of deep space,
跌出超空间
or quite possibly, be vaporizedNthe moment I touch that.
或者可能在我按下按钮时就被蒸发了
Just answer the damn question.
回答那个该死的问题就可以了
Yeah, I'm ready.
是的 准备好了
Good, sit down.
好的 坐下
Here goes.
开始吧
OK, openingNhyperspace window in three,
好的 打开超空间窗口 3
Oh my! that's... beautiful.
我的天啊 这...这太美丽了
Yeah, it is.
是的
It's like Elwynn Forest.
就像是艾尔文森林一样
Oh, nothing, it's
没什么
one of the lands in Warcraft.
那是魔兽世界里的一片大地
That's a game I play.
那是我玩的一个游戏
Well, occasionally.
好吧 偶尔
You gonna be OK?
你没事吧
Yeah, I just... you know,NI don't get to get offworld much,
是的 是的 我只是...你知道
or ever, hardly.
或者说 几乎没有过
You'd better take a pictureNwe're not gonna be here long.
你最好拍张照 我们不会在这儿呆很久
Right, good idea.
对 好主意
This is Colonel CarterNcalling the Apollo.
这里是Carter上校 呼叫Apollo号♥
Colonel Ellis, do you read?
Ellis上校 收到了么
Five by five, Colonel.
很清楚 上校
We've stepped through the GateNand are ready for transport.
我们已经穿过星门 准备好传送
No, wait...N Standby.
不 等等 等等...
Welcome to the Pegasus galaxy, Colonel.
欢迎来到天马星系 上校
Thank you.NStill no word from Atlantis?
谢谢 依然没有Atlantis的消息?
Nothing.
什么也没有
I've been going over the specs
我已经用你建议的对传感器阵列的修正
for these modifications you're proposingNfor the sensor array.
对这片空间重新进行了察看
You're asking for a five-fold increaseNin power consumption?
你要求增加5倍的能量?
Plus, you want to cannibalize partsNfrom half a dozen other key
还想从另外6个关键系统调拨部件
systems, includingNsubspace communications.
包括亚空间通讯系统
That's correct.
说的对
What if they try and contact us?
如果他们试图和我们联♥系♥ 怎么办
If they could, they would have done it.
如果他们能的话 应该已经做了
All of this is based on the assumption
所有这些都基于
that they dropped outNof hyperspace early.
假设他们过早跌出超空间的基础上
Yeah, we believeNthat's the most likely scenario.
是的 我们相信那是最有可能的情形
Alright, let's do it.
好吧 我们开始吧
Congratulations, Rodney.
祝贺你 Rodney
Your hyperdrive worked.
你的超空间引擎成功了
Unfortunately, believe it or not,
不幸的是 信不信由你
Zelenka was actually right.
事实上Zelenka是对的
We burned up way more power on the jump
我们在跳跃上消耗了
than we expected.
比预期更多的能量
What are you saying?NWe can't get back?
什么意思 我们回不去了?
No, what I am saying is that the...
不 不 我说的是...
Actually,Nthat's exactly what I'm saying.
实际上 那正是我要说的
I suppose, once we steal the ZPM,NI could utilise its power.
我认为 只要我们偷到ZPM
Need to make sure I don't overload...N Let's take this one step at a time!
我要确认一下我没有过载...
First things first.
先做重要的事
Let's worry about getting the ZPM.
让我们想想如何弄到ZPM
Right.
对
I'm gonna try to initialize the link.N What do you want me to do?
好吧 我要尝试初始化连接
Nothing. Just sit there.NIt's completely wireless.
什么也不用做 就坐在那
Let me know if anythingNpops into your mind.
如果有什么东西涌入你的大脑就告诉我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Will I just sort of sense something,
是我会感知到什么
or is it more of a...
还是更加...
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I did it.
我做到了
I mean, she did it.
我是说 她做到了
But we have to move fast. Even thoughNher nanites are in lurking mode,
但我们动作要迅速
won't take long for them to figure outNanother player has joined the game.
但用不了多久复♥制♥体就会发现
How you feeling, Elizabeth?
你感觉如何 Elizabeth
Very strange.
很奇怪
I can suddenly see the entire cityNdirectly in front of me.
我突然可以在面前看到整个城市
Every corridor, every single room...
每一条通道 每一间房♥间...
That way.
那边
Fourth quadrant, top level, easy access.NThere's hardly anyone around.
第四象限 最高层 很容易接近
Alright, works for me.
好的 对我来说是个好消息
Alright, we're down.NRodney, stay here with Elizabeth,
好的 我们着陆了
keep sifting through the intel.NYou guys can guide us through by radio.
过滤情报 你们可以通过无线电指引我们
Twenty meters to the leftNbehind the jumper,
Jumper后方左侧20米处
there's an access door.
有个入口
Down one flight of stairs,
往下走过一段楼梯
you'll enter auxiliary corridor seven.
会进入7号♥附属通道
Go now, it's clear.
现在快去 那里没人
We're at the corridor.
我们到达通道了
Go right.
往右
At 6.5 meters,
走6.5米
there should be another corridor.N OK, we see it.
应该有另一个通道
Turn left. Wait! Go back!
向左 等等 回去
It's alright, he didn't see you.
没事 他没看到你们
Really? You know that?
真的吗 这些你都知道?
Yeah. Like I said, it's very strange.
是的 就像我说的 非常奇怪
Can we go now?
我们现在能过去了吗
Yes, go.
是的 去吧
Turn left, then right.
往左 然后往右
It should be directly in front of you.
它应该就在你们面前
Yeah, I see it.
是的 我看到它了
Hold up, Chewie.
别着急 野人(Chewie 星球大战里的)
Aren't they gonna noticeNwhen we pull the plug on this thing?
我们把它拔♥出♥来♥的时候
Probably,Nbut they've got dozens of ZPMs.
很有可能 但是它们有几十个ZPM
Let's just hope that they don't noticeNuntil we're long gone.
希望他们发现的时候 我们早已远走高飞
That's wishful thinking.
那只是你一厢情愿而已
We still in the clear?
我们依然是安全的吗
There's a small group of ReplicatorsNtwo corridors over, heading your way,
离你们2条通道的地方
so you need to move quickly.
所以你们动作必须快点儿
Got it.
到手了
We're on our way.
我们这就回去
Hook up the ZPM, we're leaving.
连接ZPM 我们出发
Wait a minute. We can't go.N What are you talking about?
等等 我们还不能走
You said you could getNthe hyperdrive back online.
你说你可以让超光速引擎重新工作的
I mean, we can, but not yet. Look,Nwhile Elizabeth's been connected,
我的意思是 我们可以走 但还不是时候
I've been going over the Replicator'sNbase code, and I found this.
我检查了复♥制♥体的基础代码
What is that?
那是什么
The Holy Grail.
圣杯
It's their whole reason for being.
这是他们存在的所有原因
It's a command codeNthat directs them to attack the Wraith.
这是一条指挥它们攻击Wraith的命令代码
But they don't attack the Wraith.
但是它们没有攻击Wraith
They've been sitting on their naniteNasses for 10,000 years.
他们在这儿已经10,000年了
That's because it's been deactivated.
那是因为它被解除激活了
And how did that happen?N I've no idea.
为什么会那样呢
Maybe the Ancients did it whenNthey realised they'd lost control.
也许是古人意识到无法控制它们才这么做的
You're just noticing this now, huh?
你现在才注意到?
This is just one in millionsNof commands in the base code.
这只是数百万基础代码命令中的一条
Look, I always had a hunch thatNsomething like this might be in there,
听着 我一直有预感可能会有这样的东西在那儿
but believe me, it was not easy to find.
但是相信我 并不是很容易就能找到的
Can you reactivate it?
你能够重新激活它吗
Yes, but there's a problem.
是的 但是有个问题
Look, I can reprogramNthe nanites in your brain
听着 我可以重新
and use that linkNto upload the changes, but
然后通过那条连接
we'll need to wait for the next merge toNaffect all the Replicators at once, and
我们必须得等到下一次同步
we have no idea when that could be.NNot only that, but
但我们还不知道
the instant it happens,Nthey'll know you're there.
这个过程开启的瞬间
They'll take immediateNsteps to assimilate you.
就会马上来同化你
Then we're not doing it.
那我们就不这么做
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表