I don't know. It just seems like people are acting different lately.
我不知道 只是最经大家
Different?
不太一样?
I don't know how to explain it.
我不知道如何解释
They just...
他们就是...
haven't been themselves.
不太像他们自己
teyla's noticed it, too.
Teyla也注意到了
Well,
嗯
maybe everyone's getting a little stir-crazy, not being able to go off-world-- you know,
也许是因为他们不能去外星球
acting a little weird,
做些古怪的举动
getting a little paranoid.N I'm not paranoid.
有一点妄想了
People have been acting weird lately.
人们最近确实很古怪
You make a compelling argument.
这个论据很"有力"啊
You're going to need stitches.
你需要缝几针
Here.
给你
Sorry.
对不起
What happened?
怎么回事?
Ronon decided to knock some sense into me.
是Ronon施展他的说服力
Let me take a look.
让我看看
You're fine.
你没事
No stitches?
不用缝针?
No. Not even a band-aid.
连创可贴都不用
There's nothing there.
你根本就没受伤
I was bleeding.
我之前流血了
Well, not from any head wound.
但不是从你的伤口
It was probably ronon's blood.
也许是Ronon的血
No.
不对
He hit me. I was bleeding.
他打中了我 然后我流血了
Run a scan on me.
扫描我一遍
A scan?
扫描?
If mckay is right and there were nanites in that probe, there's a good chance I got infected.
如果像Mckay所说探测器里有
Okay. Hold still.
好吧 不要动
No nanites.
没有任何机器人
You're clean.
你没被感染
Run a blood test.
给我做个血样化验
John, if you were infected with nanites--
John 如果你被机器人感染了...
forget the nanites.
别关机器人了
Something like this happened to me before.
我之前经历过同样的情况
I got infected with the retrovirus and I was able to heal right away.
我被逆转酶病毒感染后
I'm sure that's not the case now, since you haven't been exposed--
我想不会是的
maybe it's a relapse. I don't know.
也许是复发 我不知道
I seriously doubtN just run a blood test!
我很难相信...
Okay.
好吧
I thought the problem was dealt with.
我以为我们已经解决了问题
I destroyed the drone.
我摧毁了那个Drone
And made them suspicious in the process.
但是让他们产生了怀疑
So what do you suggest we do?
那你建议我们怎么办?
They're still a long way from knowing the truth.
他们离真♥相♥还很远
For now, we just need to be careful.
现在 我们需要更加谨慎
Colonel!
中校!
I got your test results back.
我有你的化验结果了
I'm pleased to tell you you're 100% bug free.
我很高兴得告诉你
No sign of the retrovirus in your system.
你血液里没有任何酶病毒的踪迹
What's the matter? I thought you'd be happy.
怎么了? 我以为你会高兴才对
All that says is my blood's clean. It doesn't explain the magical head wound.
虽然你的化验说我没事
Maybe it doesn't make sense, because you're refusing to consider the only possible explanation for what happened:
也许你不理解 是你不愿接受
You made a mistake.
你看错了
Ronon wasn't bleeding.
Ronon并没有流血
I checked.
我亲自去看了
Well, maybe the blood was already on the towel
也许那血早就毛巾上
and you mistakenly transferred it to your forehead--
然后你无意的擦到你头上...
ronon saw the cut.
Ronon看到了伤口
He was the one who said I needed stitches.
他跟我说我需要缝针
Unless he was wrong, too?
除非 他也错了?
All right. I'll run your blood work again.
好吧 我会重新测验一遍
If I still can't find anything, we'll do a complete physical.
如果我始终找不到任何东西
Hey.N Hey.
嘿
What're you all doing here? What's going on?
你们都在这干嘛? 怎么啦?
Uh... I'll be right back. I just remembered that I forgot to unplug something, or plug it in.
哦... 我马上回来 我想起来
What're you doing?
你要干什么?
This may hurt a little.
这可能会有点疼
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等 等 等等!
What is the matter with you?
你有什么毛病?
Here.
给你
I'll need more than that disinfectant, some stitchesN shut up and hold on a second.
这不行 我要抗感染药 还要缝...
All right.
好的
Let's take a look.
我们来看看
It's gone.
伤口好了
That's impossible. How can itN that's the reaction we were hoping for.
这不可能 这是怎么...
If it's any consolation, I can assure you that we all underwent the same test.
你要需要安慰的话 我可以告诉
Test? What the hell is going on here?
试过了? 这到底是怎么回事?
That's what we'd like to find out.
这正是我们想找出来的
Rodney, you're not the only one who has noticed the strange behavior of many people on this base.
Rodney 不止你一个人感觉
They've been acting unusually withdrawn, even secretive.
他们都变得不正常的孤僻
Yeah.
是呀
I wasn't sure what to make of it.
我不知道其中的原因
At first, I was ready to dismiss zelenka's screw-up as just gross incompetence,
首先 我都准备接受Zelenka的
but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it didn't make sense, even for him.
但我多想想 我越觉得不对劲
It was no accident.
那并不是个意外
He crashed that diagnostic system on purpose.
他故意出错了诊断程序
I'm assuming what happened with that drone is no accident either.
我想关于Drone的爆♥炸♥也不是意外
But what does any of this have to do with my super-healing abilities?
但这些和我的快速恢复能力
Last night, ronon clubbed me in the head.
昨晚 Ronon击伤了我的脑袋
By accident.
无意的
Sort of.
有点算是
I was cut.
留下一块伤口
I went to the infirmary to have keller check it out.
我之后去医疗室让Keller看看
By the time I got there, it was completely healed.
但我到了的时候 伤口已经好了
The last time that happened, it was the... it was the retrovirus.
上次发生的时候 那是因为...
I had her run a blood test.
我也是这么想的
And? She didn't find anything.
结果? 她说我没事
You think she's lying?
你以为她在撒谎?
I don't know, but we've got to find out.
我不知道 但我们需要证据
I can access the infirmary's database from here.
我可以在这查医疗室的数据库
Just... do.
那你就动手吧
Okay, I'm in.
我进到数据库里了
Now... and...
现在...然后...
What?
怎么了?
There's no record of any blood test.
这里没有任何化验的记录
If she did one, she didn't enter the results.
如果她真做了 她没有输入结果
She did a full body scan, too.
她还做了个全身扫描
There's nothing here.
这也没记录
That's impossible.
这是不可能的
The scanner is wired directly into the computer. Results are recorded automatically.
扫描仪直接跟电脑相连的
Doesn't mean they can't be erased.
这不意味着记录不可以被删除
All right,
好吧
we need to run our own tests.
我们需要自己做检查
And until we figure out what's going on, we can't risk trusting anyone outside this room.
在弄清楚是怎么回事之前
We have to get into the infirmary without anyone knowing.
那我们必须在不让其他人知道
I have an idea.
我有个主意
How's it going, rodney?
进行得怎样了 Rodney?
I've patched into the lifesigns detector, but there's a problem.
我已经接入了生命探测器
What problem?
什么问题?
Just-- I'm not sure. Just hold on a minute.
我... 我不敢肯定 稍等一下
Looks like it's working fine to me.
我看上去工作一切正常
Right. Thank you for your input.
是的 谢谢你的提醒
Is the infirmary clear?
医务室有人么?
Hold on.
稍等
Rodney!
Rodney!
This is bizarre. I mean, I can't get it to give me a live feed.
真是奇怪 我无法让它提供实时信♥号♥♥
It's like it's stuck on a loop.
它好像在什么地方卡住了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表