Any life signs?
有生命信♥号♥♥么?
I'm not picking up anything.
什么也没探测到
Maybe they're hibernating.
也许他们是在冬眠
Seems an odd thing to do after being attacked.
被攻击后进行冬眠
Plus, they usually land the ship.
他们通常会将飞船降落
All right. Well, we didn't come all this way to turn back, so, uh,
好吧 我们既然来了一场
I'm going in.
我打算进去看看
Lorne, you got anything?
Lorne 发现什么没有?
Nothing so far.
目前为止还没有
Oh, we've got bodies.
噢 我们看到几具尸体
Acknowledged. We'll keep looking.
收到 我们会继续寻找
Looks like they were fed on.
看上去是被取食了
Still picking up the wraith's tracking device.
仍然可以收到那个Wraith身上
It's that way.
这边
Reading's stronger in here.
在这里信♥号♥♥更强了
I don't see our guy.
没看到我们的朋友
You?
你呢?
No.
没有
We're not going to find him.
不会在这里找到他了
I thought we were tracking the device.
不是有那个追踪装置么?
We are...
的确...
but somebody cut it out of him.
可有人把它取出来了
No sign of the rest of the crew.
没有见到其他船员
Whoever attacked the ship must've taken 'em prisoner.
一定是被攻击这艘飞船的人抓走了
Including our friend.
还包括我们的朋友
Stop calling him that.
别这么叫他了
It's weird.
听起来很别扭
What do you want him to call him?
那你打算怎么叫他?
I don't know,
不知道
let's go with... todd.
不如叫他 Todd吧
It's a guy I knew in college. He was very pale.
我在大学里认识的一个家伙
Todd's a terrible name.
Todd这个名字可不好
You got a better one?
你能想出更好的名字?
As a matter of fact, I do.N You know what?
说实话 是的
Forget I asked.
算了
Colonel? What do we do now?
中校 我们现在该怎么办?
Well, that all depends.
根据目前的状况
Is this thing going to fly?
这艘飞船还能飞么?
Well, hull's severely damaged.
船壳遭到了严重破坏
Um, let's see, about 30% of the ship is sealed off and exposed to space, but,
30%的船体暴露于太空当中 不过
with a little work, I we can get main systems back online.
花点功夫 可以让主要系统运转起来
That settles it. We've got ourselves a new ship.
那就好 我们又多了一艘飞船
Colonel.
中校
I didn't expect to see you back so soon.
没想到你这么快就回来了
No engagement. The only wraith onboard were dead.
没有遇到Wraith 飞船上的Wraith都死了
Was the ship badly damaged?
飞船损坏严重么?
She's definitely taken a few hits. Mckay's working on repairs, but
被击中了好几次 McKay正在想办法修复
that is the easy part.
这部分工作还算简单
What's the hard part?
哪部分比较困难呢?
The ship's been secured,
飞船已经被检查过了
there's no immediate danger
目前没有什么危险
and you're the only one who can fly it.
你是唯一可以驾驶它的人
Even in my condition?
即便是在我现在的状态之下?
All right, I might have been a little tough on you before.
好吧 我以前对你可能是有点过头了
No, you were right.
不 你是对的
I'm just trying to understand my position.
我也在慢慢接受自己的位置
You're still a member of my team.
你还是我的队员
Am I?
是么?
You always were.
永远都是
Look, it's my call whether or not you go on a mission.
听者 现在是我提出的请求
Take it or leave it.
由你来决定
When do we go?
什么时候出发?
Hey. I found these in the jumper.
嘿 我在Jumper中发现了这个
Aw, thank you. I'm starving.
噢 谢谢 我都快饿死了
Well, you don't want it...
你不想要的话...
no, no. That's fine.
不不 很好
So, how are we doing in here anyways?
进展如何?
I got the hyperdrive operational.
超空间引擎已经可以运转了
That's not going to help if I can't get the neural interface to work. [
不过在控制接口还没有搞好之前
What'd you do?
你干什么了?
Nothing.
没干什么
You touched something, didn't you?
你碰了什么东西 是不是?
No.
没有
Maybe just a little.
也许只是稍微碰了一下
What is it?
这是什么?
Looks like a map.
看起来像是张地图
Thank you, captain obvious. Of course, it's a map.
谢谢提醒 船长 当然 这是张地图
The question is, a map to what?
问题是 这是哪里的地图?
I wanted to tell you sooner...
我本想早点告诉你的...
but I found out shortly after dr. Keller and i returned from new athos.
可我也是在和Keller医生
It was a difficult time.
一直抽不出时间
It's okay. I get it.
没关系 我能理解
Now, along with everything else,
现在 考虑到发生的一切
I'm burdened with the thought that...
有个念头一直在我脑中挥之不去...
This child may be the last of my people.
这个孩子
We don't know that yet.
现在还不知道呢
But you understand
但你应该能够理解
why I cannot just stay in atlantis and do nothing.
我为什么不愿留在Atlantis
My best hope in learning their fate is to be out here with you.
我能获悉他们命运的唯一希望
How's it coming?
进展如何了?
Ah, you're back.
啊 你回来了
Well, I've managed to get the neural interface talking to the main systems,
我已经让神经接口能够跟主系统通讯了
but I've got no way to test it,
只是无法进行测试
so it's going to need some tweaking.
所以还要进行一些改动
Biggest problem I've had so far has been with the weapons array
现在最大的问题是 根据目前
but I think I've managed to--
我想已经能够...
wait. Weapons array?
等等 武器系统?
Well, I thought they'd come in handy when we go after the wraith.
我想在追踪Wraith的过程中
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
I figured out where this ship was headed before it was attacked.
我搞清楚了这艘飞船在遭受攻击前
We figured it out.
是我们一起弄清楚的
Yeah, right. All you did was activate a screen.
是啊 可你做的就是打开了一个显示屏
I'm the one who searched through the ship's log
是我搜索了飞船的日志记录
and found the mention of the top-secret wraith outpost.
然后找到了一个被标记为绝密的
What wraith outpost?
什么Wraith前哨站?
I'm sorry, I
抱歉 我...
assumed a level of uncertainty was implied by my use of the phrase "top secret."
只是觉得"情况不明"一般就意味着"绝密"
In other words, he doesn't know.
换句话说 他也不知道
The log didn't specify. But whatever this thing is
日志中并没有指明 可不管那是什么
they talk about it like it was sacred.
从语气来看 那是他们眼中
From what I can gather, it played a pivotal role
从我收集的信息来看 它在
in helping the wraith win their war against the ancients.
起到了至关重要的作用
Which is why we got to check it out.
所以我们决定去查看一下
All right, wait, just hold on here a second.
好了 等一下
Let's just slow down.
我们慢慢来
We don't even know if this thing can fly--
还不知道这艘飞船能不能飞呢
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
I don't know.
我也不清楚
My abilities appear to be stronger than before.
我的能力好像比以前更强了
She's not kidding!
她没有骗我们!
According to this, navigation, propulsion
根据显示的信息来看 导航 推进
and communications are online.
以及通讯系统都开始正常工作了
Teyla?
Teyla?
I cannot explain it.
我也无法解释
The moment I connected with the ship, everything became available to me.
从接入这艘飞船的一刻起
I can feel the various systems at my disposal.
我可以通过意识来控制各个系统
Can you fly it?
你能驾驶它么?
I'm not sure.
不敢肯定
She's flying it, all right.
她能驾驶 没问题
You okay?
你没事吧?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表