But it's enormously complex.
但组成异常复杂
It's not going to be easy to duplicate.
这东西可不容易复♥制♥
Right,then.
那好
Do not incite them!
别碰他们!
Her.
她
No.You will take me instead.
不 你得先带走我
Halling!
Halling!
No!
不!
Just let me know when youNhave test results on those.
检测完这些之后
Thanks.
谢谢
Damn it.
见鬼
What is it?
怎么了?
See for yourself.
自己看
The primer's not annealing to the dna template.
引物酶完全无法与DNA模板结合
There's too many contaminants.NWe're back to square one.
杂质太多了
I'm sorry,carson,but we'veNonly been at this for a little while.
抱歉 Carson 可我们
You knew it wasn't going to be easy.
你也知道没那么简单
I was hoping for a breakthrough by now.
我本来希望现在能有所突破呢
Carson?
Carson?
It's all right.I'm okay.
没事 我很好
No,you're not.Your condition's getting worse.
不 你一点儿都不好 你的情况恶化了
I'll be fine.
我会没事的
It was just a wee bit of a dizzy spell.
只是有点头晕
Now,get me some of those pcr tubes,will you?
好了 给我拿几个PCR试管好吗?
Please.
求你了
You can't just ignore this.
你不能假装没事
What else can I do?
我还能怎么办?
We could halt the deteriorationNof your cells in a stasis pod.
我们可以用冷冻舱
Oh,no,you're not puttingNme in one of those things.
哦不 你们别想
But it makes sense.
可这会有效
When I figure out how to fix this--
当我找到解决办法时...
what if you can't?
如果找不到呢?
I'll be stuck in that bloodyNmachine for god knows how long.
我还不知道要困在
Isn't that better than trying in vain to solveNthis while the clock's ticking away on your own life?
难道不比自己的生命逐渐消失时
No.
不
Michael?
Michael?
Is that you?
是你吗?
Quickly.
快点
You must release me.
你必须放了我
Michael will be here soon.
Michael很快会回来
He will do to me what he has done to you.
他会像对待你那样 在我身上重复
Please.
求你了
I can help you escape.
我能帮你们逃跑
All of you.
你们所有人
Teyla?
Teyla?
Yes.
是的
It's me.
是我
Yes,that's it.
对 就这样
Kanaan,what is it?
Kannan 怎么了?
Leave us.
你出去吧
Now.
现在
let's get started.
我们可以开始了
I see you've once again opted to save my life.
听说你又一次救了我
It wasn't an easy decision,let me tell you.
做那个决定不容易 我得告诉你
The only reason she did itNis because we need information.
我救你的唯一原因
About michael.
关于Michael的信息
Yes,I know.
我知道
Too bad you wasted your effort.
可惜你们是在白费力气
You should have just let me die.
你们应该让我死掉的
Why's that?
为什么?
Because once michael finds out I was captured,
因为一旦Michael发现我被抓了
I'm as good as dead anyway.
我就和死了没什么两样了
Yeah,well,maybe.
也许是的
Or maybe not,if you help us find him.
但如果你帮助我们找到他
He has spies everywhere.
到处都有他的间谍
There's nowhere in thisNgalaxy he can't find me.
不管我躲到这个星系的什么地方
Who said anything about this galaxy?
谁说这个星系了?
I had to modify thisNtechnology for use with humans.
我得修改这个技术
It's crude,but it works remarkably well.
虽然有点原始 但它的效果很好
whatever has happened between us in the past,
不管过去我们之间发生过什么
I beg you,do not harm my child.
我求你不要伤害我的孩子
I wouldn't dream of it.
我连想都不会想
Now,just relax.
好了 放松一下
This won't hurt a bit.
这不会疼的
Listen.
听
Your child is healthy.
你的孩子很健康
Look.
看
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做?
On the ship,kanaan said ourNson would serve the cause.
在飞船上Kanaan说
What did he mean by that?
他是什么意思?
You have the gift.
你有特别的天赋
So does kanaan.
Kanaan也是
Have you stopped to thinkNwhat that might mean for your son?
你难道没有想过你的孩子
He is genetically unique.
他的基因非常特别
And while I've made a lotNof progress with my hybrids,
虽然我在制♥造♥混血上
there are still someNdetails that need to be worked out.
但还有些细节需要解决
This child will help me do that.
这个孩子能帮我做到
You've taken good care of him.
你把他照顾得很好
You should be very proud.
应该为此感到自豪
Even so.
即使如此
he could probably use a little help.
他可能还需要一点帮助
Michael,what are you doing?
Michael你要做什么?
Please.
求你了
I need this child.
我需要这个孩子
I can't afford to let anything happen to him.
我不能让他出事
How'd it go?
进行的怎么样了?
Nabel gave up the address.
Nabel说出了地址
We know where she is.
我们知道她在哪了
It's one of michael's bigger facilities.
这是Michael其中的一个基地
The lab is located in theNcenter of the main building,
实验室在主建筑的中♥央♥
but it's difficult to find,
不过很难找到
not to mention the fact that,if he is there,
而且如果他真的在那里
he'll be heavily guarded.
肯定有重兵把守
Great.
好极了
You're sure this is the right place?
你确定就是这个地方?
I definitely recognizeNthe description nabel gave.
我很清楚Nabel给出的描述
Trust me,this is the place.
相信我 就是这里
You should bring me with you.
你们应该把我带上
This is just a small part of the complex.
这个这只是一个大型建筑
The place is like a maze,and once inside,
着整个地方就像是一个迷宫
it's very easy to get turned around.
进去后很容易迷路
All right.Thank you,doctor.
好的 谢谢你 医生
So,what do you think?
你们怎么看?
Well,if he's leading us into a trap,
如果那里真的是个陷阱
it's not going to make muchNdifference whether he's there or not.
那带不带上他也没什么区别
But if he isn't,Nhe could be pretty useful.
如果不是陷阱
Whoa,whoa,whoa,wait a second.
等一下
If he goes on this mission,Nit could kill him.
如果让他参与这次任务
We can't ask him to do this.
不能让他怎么做
We didn't ask him.He volunteered.
我们没有要求他 他自愿的
Oh,gimme a break.
拜托
Easy,rodney.
别激动 Rodney
I'm sorry,I'm just a little concernedNthat we're willing to be so cavalier with his life
抱歉 我只是觉得
because we think of himNas some kind of a cheap copy.
不要仅仅把他当作一个劣质复♥制♥品
He's doing it for teyla.
他这么做是为了Teyla
Don't stand there and pretend that you wouldn'tNdo the same thing if you were in his place.
如果换作是你 也会这么做的
It's okay.I'm all right.
没关系 我没事
Thank you.
谢谢
Rodney,I was just heading down to get geared up.
Rodney 我正准备去穿戴装备
You can barely stand.
可你连站都站不稳了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表