Rodney,you can't give up.
Rodney 你不能放弃
You have to keep fighting.
你需要坚持下去
I know it looks bleak,but--
我知道现在情况不妙 但--
what's this?
这是什么?
That'S...
那个是...
when I came here today...
我今天来这...
I was going to propose...
是想向你求婚的...
ask your hand in marriage...
问你愿不愿意嫁给我...
[Grunting] This is not going to work.
这不会成功的
What are you talking about?
为何行不通?
This was your idea.
这可是你的主意
Yeah,after which I immediately said there was a one-in-a-million chance it would work.
但我也说过我们只有
Yeah,well...
不用担心...
this is that one.
我们会成功的
If I cut more than a millimeter too far--
如果我多割一毫米的话--
the tank'll blow.I know.
氧气瓶会爆♥炸♥ 我知道
So just make sure you don't cut too far.
那你最好不要割多了
Just score it,like you said.
像你说的 割一点就行了
Okay,look.If you don't do it,I'm going to do it.
如果你不做 我来做
Come on.Grab this.
加油 你能办到
Okay.That's it.
我♥干♥完了
I mean,that's as far as I should go.
这应该足够了
All right.
好吧
Let's do it.
让我们试试吧
All right.You ready?
你准备好了吗?
No.
没有
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
All right.
好吧
Oh,you've got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
It's a lot stronger than a shark.
这门比鲨鱼强多了
Fire in the hole.
起爆了
That was close.
那个声音离我们很近
Hello?
喂?
We're in here!NIn here!
我们在这里!
Do you hear that?
你听见了吗?
The transporter.
传送器那边
Somebody's in there.
有人在里面
Grab a side.
你去拉那边
Colonel.You all right?
你没事吧 上校?
Yeah.I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine too.
我也没事
There's no outbreak.
这没有疾病暴发
It's just a malfunction.
这是个系统错误罢了
We know.
我们知道
Was rodney the one who finally disabled the self-destruct?
是Rondey解除自毁的吗?
No,it's still armed,and I haven't heard from rodney.
没有 自毁还在计时
[Carter]: I need to get to a workstation.
我需要找一个工作台
Computers are down.
电脑都不好用了
We're trying to get to the main power room so we can physically cut the power.
我们要去主电源室去手动断电
But all the doors are sealed shut.
但所有门都封死了
We just used the last of our c-4 getting here.
而且我已经用完了所有的C4
Does that mean we're still stuck here?
那我们现在还是困在这了?
That's what it looks like it.
看来是如此了
How much time is left on the self-destruct?
离自毁还有多长时间?
We don't know.Computers shut down before we could see.
我们不知道 在能看见之前电脑就关闭了
So it could happen any time.
那么城市可能随时自毁了
Great.
真是太好了
You were going to propose to me?
你是来向我求婚的?
Today?
今天?
I mean,before the...
我本来是要 就在...
the lockdown.
锁定之前
So?
那?
Why don't you?
那你还等什么?
Now?
现在?
You want me to propose now?
你要我现在向你求婚?
Don't you want to hear my answer?
你不想知道我的答复吗?
Well,it doesn't really matter anymore,does it?
现在说了也没用了 不是吗?
How can you say that?
你怎么能怎样说?
Oh,I don't know.Maybe because we're moments away from our deaths.
我不知道 也许我们很快都会死了
Don't talk like that!
有必要那么悲观吗!
There's still a chance someone could come through this door--
至少还要一线希望我们会被救的
katie,please,enough already.
Katie 别这样了
As much as I'd love to believe that someone's going to swoop in and save the day,
尽管我也希望有人可以
the fact that no one has tells me it's probably not going to happen.
但是直到现在还没有任何消息
I'm sorry if that's bleak and horrible and fatalistic,but there it is.
我知道这很悲观 但事实就这样
What are we going to do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Well,what can we do?
我们还能干什么?
Does this vent go to the power room?
这个通风口通向控制室吗?
Yes!
是的!
Yes,I believe it leads to the tower's main ventilation flue.
我相信这会通向主通风管道
But that system's shut down.
但这个系统都关了
Those vents will be closed off.
通风口应该封死才对
Not anymore.We were able to get it back online in most of the tower
我们在所有电脑关掉前
just before the computers went down.
打开了绝大多数的通风管道
All right,looks clear...
看起来没问题...
it's going to be a tight squeeze,though.
不过就是太窄了
There's no way I can move in here.
我根本就进不去
I'll do it.
我来吧
No.I'll do it.
不 我来吧
Are you sure?
你确定?
I'm small enough.I can crawl through there.
我体格较瘦 我可以爬进去
I'll have the power off in no time.
我很快就会解决问题的
All right.
好吧
Attaboy.
那就请把
Ready?
准备好了?
I had you wrong.
我看错你了
When you first came here,I thought you were weak.
你刚来的时候 我认为你太脆弱
That you didn't belong.
你跟本就不属于这里
It's the story of my life.
我一直都是这样
Growing up,i skipped three grades.
长大时 我跳了三♥级♥
I graduated at 15.
我15岁大学毕业
Got my bachelor's degree before I was even old enough to vote.
那时候我还不能投票呐
I missed out on a lot of things.
我错过了很多事情
Any kind of social event...
任何一个社交活动...
parties...
派对...
and dances...
舞会...
I don't ever remember a time in my life where I belonged.
我从来都没有归属的感觉
blowing up that tank...
这次引爆氧气瓶...
you really showed yourself.
你表现的很好
But it didn't work.
但我们没有成功
That's not the point.
那并不重要
"I'll have the power off in no time.
"我很快就会解决问题的"
Come on,radek.
加油 Radek
He'll make it.
他会办到的
He did it.
他成功了
Oh,my god!
我的天呀!
They found a cure or figured out how to override the program.
他们找到解药或者修复错误了
I don't believe it!
真是太不可思议了!
We're going to make it!
我们没事了!
We're not going to die!
我们不会死了!
You crawled the entire way there,in those tiny vents?
你就一直从那里爬到主控制室?
I'm surprised he even fit in there.
我都惊讶他能进去
Oh,he fit.There's plenty of room.
对他来说 那里面空间挺大的
Well,not plenty.
其实那里并不大
He looked like one of those little hamsters in one of those--
它看起来像那个仓鼠在那些...
yes,yes,yes,listen,the important thing is I was able to make it a
对 对 对 最重要的是我们及时
nd shut off the power in time.
将所有电源都关掉了
Did you hear?
你们没听说吗?
Mckay thought it was a real outbreak.
McKay以为是真的疾病暴发
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表