Yeah, yeah, we're fine.NWe're just stuck.We need some help.
我们没事只是被困住了
You shouldn't be down there.
你们不应该到下面去
Yeah, thanks, kid.Like I said--
是的 谢谢 孩子 我说过了...
go tell your parents.Tell them where we are, that we're stuck and we need help.
告诉你们的父母我们被困在这
I don't think we can do that.
我办不到
What?NWhy not?
什么? 为什么?
We're not really supposed to play out here.
我们不应该到这里来玩的
If our parents find out...
如果我们爸妈知道了...
it's okay, I promise you won't get into trouble.
没事的 我保证你们不会有事的
You don't know my father.NHe'll be very upset.
你不知道我爸爸 他会很生气的
I'll explain the situation to him.It'll be okay.
我会解释这个情况 不会有事的
Please?
求你了
We're hurt.NWe need help.
我们受伤了 我们需要帮助
Wait a minute, he said you were all okay.I asked him.
等一下 他刚才说你们没事
All right, listen to me, you little brats!
好吧 听我说你们这些小混♥蛋♥
Rodney...N I am older than you and I am in charge.N Rodney, rodney...
我比你们大 所以你们要听我的
you will go back to your parents, you will tell them we need help, or so help me--
你们要告诉你们的父母
do you need something?Anything-- we can get it for you.
你们想要什么东西吗?任何东西?
If you help us, we'll get you whatever you want.
如果你们帮助我
Oh, yes, good, great idea, yes.N Thanks.
哦 对 好主意
Maybe you should show them your...
也许你应该给他们看看你的...
excuse me?
什么?
I was once a 10-year-old boy, too.
我也有10岁的时候
McKay...N I know what gets their attention.N Mckay...
我知道他们喜欢什么
what?Do want to get out of here or not?
怎么了? 你想不想出去?
I think we can reason with them without resorting to that, thank you.
我想我们可以和他们理论
If you say so.
你说什么就是什么了
We gotta go now.NBye!
我们得走了 再见
No!NWait, wait, wait, wait!
不 等一下! 等一下!
Uh, good luck.
哦 祝你们好运
Would it have killed you to showN drop it!Mckay.
给他们看看会杀了你吗?
It's not going to happen.
那是不可能的
Four hours and 50 minutes.
四小时50分钟
I'm warning you-- I mean, I could go crazy down here.
我警告你们 我在这会发疯的
Ever since the whole jumper thing a couple of years ago,
自从几年前被困在Jumper里面以后
I've been very bad with tight spaces.
我就恐惧狭小空间
Please.NThat's nothing.
求你了 那没什么
I was stuck in a transporter with zelenka for three hours.Now, that's hard.
我和Zelenka被困在传送机里
What are you saying, you don't like zelenka?
你说什么? 你不喜欢Zelenka?
No, I just--
没 我只是说...
it was more claustrophobic than this.
那次比这次更具灾难性
Yeah, but that's not what you said.
但是你刚才不是这么说的
You emphasized "zelenka." You said, "being stuck with zelenka for three hours,"
你强调了"Zelenka" 你说"和Zelenka
like that was the hard part.
好像这部分是重点
It did kind of sound that way.
听上去确实像是这样
LookN you can say you don't like him.
听着
It's fine.NI don't like him.
没事的 我不喜欢他
Well, he's certainly a unique guy.
当然了 他确实是一个很特别的人
He's always telling me how nice my hair smells.
他总是和我说我的头发很好闻
It's a little weird.N He's a very good person.
这个很奇怪
Well, sure, sure, he's the best.NYou just don't like him.
没错 没错 他是最好的人
I did not say that.N You didn't have to.
我可没这么说
I know which one's your favorite now.
我知道你喜欢谁了
It's not a contest.N Everything is a contest.
这不是比赛
Don't you have some reading to do?
你不是还有东西要读吗?
There's nothing in there.NCertainly nothing about the door code.
那里面什么都没有
So?
那么?
So?
那么?
Back to knotting.
只有继续打结了
Steve carell or stephen colbert?
Steve Carell还是Stephen Colbert?
Carell, but I would pick john stewart over both of them.
我选Carell 但是
If I was forced to.
如果我一定要选的话
Are you and katie still, um...
你和Katie还在...
oh, uh...
哦
well, it's kind of messed up now.
现在有点混乱了
Why?NWhat happened?
为什么? 怎么回事?
Well, I was going to propose.
我本来要求婚
You were?
你要求婚?
Yeah, I bought her a ring and everything.
是的 我买♥♥了戒指什么都准备好了
You know, was going to ask her, and then the quarantine error happened.
我正要求呢 然后那个隔离错误
What does that have to do with anything?
那有什么关系?
Well, I don't particularly want to go into the details, but
我不想说细节 但是...
I told her that I needed some time for me.
我和她说我还需要一些时间
You know, it had nothing to do with her.
你知道 不是她的问题
I just needed to figure some stuff out,
只是我要理解一些事
and now she doesn't want to speak to me.
然后她就不和我说话了
She's filed for a transfer back to earth.
然后她要求调回地球
You broke up with her.NThat's a break-up.
(也就是说)你和他分手了
No, I didn'T.N Yeah, you did.
不 我没有
No, I said I needed some time for me.
不 我说我需要一点时间
Yeah, code for "I'm not that into you anymore."
那是"我不那么喜欢你了"的暗语
But I meant it!N It doesn't matter.
但是我没有那个意思
You can't "almost" prose to someone and then take it back.
你不能差不多要求婚
At th's a relationship killer.
那就像感情杀手
Oh, I suppose it was for the best.
我认为这样对两个人都好
I mean, she deserves to be with someone who would've known that.
她需要能理解这些东西的人
What she deserves is to be with a nice guy like you.
她需要的是一个像你这样的好人
Hey.N What?
嘿
We're finished.N Oh!Finally.
我们弄好了
Right.
好
You guys hear that?
你们听到了吗?
It's the kids!NThey've come back for us.
是那些孩子! 他们回来了
Oh, I knew they were good kids.NI knew it.Down here!
我就知道他们是好孩子
I knew you'd come back!
我就知道你们会回来!
Guys?
伙计们
See?NI told you they were down there.
看见了 我和你们说过他们在下面
Are your parents up there?NDid you bring help?
你们的父母在吗? 你们有叫援助吗?
No.NOur friends didn't believe us.
没有 我们的朋友不相信我们
We bet them a week's supply of taffle that we were telling the truth.
我们用够吃一周的Taffle来打赌
See?NI told you not to.
看见了 我叫你不要打这个赌
Where are the adults?
大人在哪?
We can't tell them.NWe'll get in trouble.
我不能告诉他们 我们会有麻烦的
Trouble?
麻烦?
Now, you wait till I get out of here, you little brats!NI'll show you what trouble is!
小混♥蛋♥们 等我出来了
Tremor!NWe're moving!
地震了 快躲好
we are tilting over!
我们在侧歪
It stopped.The superstructure under this room must have buckled.
这间房♥子下面的结构
One more tremor, this whole chamber's going to fall into the chasm.
再地震一次 这间房♥子
Do you want me to do that?
你要我帮忙吗?
No.NI can do it.
不用 我能行
Uh, well, it's just...
只是...
have you done anything like this before?
你以前扔过这个吗?
You have?
你扔过?
Yes, actually, I have a bunch of times.
是的 事实上我扔过很多次
Yeah?NWell, I mean, so have I.
真的? 我也是
You know, missions and such.
在执行任务的时候等等
Okay.N You should probably, uh...
好吧
oh, right.
对
All right.
好了
Sorry.NSorry.
对不起 对不起
You just about took my head off.
你差一点把我的头给撞没了
Yeah, but I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
It slipped.
它滑出去了
Let me do it.
我来吧
I can do it.
我能行
Apparently, you can'T.
很明显 你不行
I can do it, just don't stand in front of me.
我能行 只要你们不站在
Or behind me.
也不要站在后面
Okay.
好吧
Okay...
好了...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表