Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
They're preparing to dial the Gate.
他们要拨号♥了
Yeah, almost finished.
快好了
I know, I'm terrible at packing.
我知道 我很不会打包
I never know how much to bring.
我永远不知道该带多少东西
We are only going overnight.
我们只是去过一个晚上
I'm sure you have enough.
我确定你带的足够了
Well, you'd think so, but...
你觉得够了 但是...
You seem nervous.
你看上去很紧张
Oh, no, I'm fine.
哦 不 我没有
Well, maybe a little.
也许有一点点
Going off-worldNis still kind of new to me.
到外星球对我来说还有点新奇
Whole other galaxyNand meeting new civilizations...
到完全不同的一个星系
My people are very welcomingNand they're eager to meet you.
我的族人非常的好客
Well, I'm eager to meet them, too, learn about their cultureNand their history.
我也很像见到他们
A gesture for whichNthey will be most grateful.
他们会很欣赏你这样的态度的
It's just...
只是...
I know they were very fond of Carson.
我知道他们很喜欢Carson
I only hope to makeNhalf the impression he did.
我只希望他们觉得
What are those?
这些是什么?
Oh, lollipops.
棒棒糖
For the kids.
给小孩子吃的
Makes the check-ups go easier.
这样检查可以轻松一点
You will make a wonderful impression.
你肯定会给他们留下很好的印象的
Look at you.
喔 看看你
Got a date?
有约会吗?
Please.
好啦
You will contact us if you need us?
如果有需要 就连系我们
Oh, we'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
You kids have fun.
你们好好玩
You're gonna love the Athosians.
你会爱死Athosian人的
I'm going to experienceNmy first tandul feast.
我要体验我的第一个Tandul盛宴
Oh, those are good, but watch out for the...
那个很不错的 但是你得当心...
What do you call it?
你们叫那个什么来这?
Roos wine.
Roos酒
Roos wine.
Roos酒
Tasty stuff, but a hell of a kick.
味道很好 但是后劲很强
We really should be going.
我们真的要走了
Have fun, kids.
好好玩 孩子们
The settlement is through the woods.
穿过森林就是定居点了
Lead the way.
你带路
It is some distance.NLet me help you with those.
路程有点长 我来帮你拿这些吧
Oh no, no, it's okay.
不用 没关系的
I'm the idiot who over-packed.
是我自己白♥痴♥ 打了这么多东西
I should be the idiot carrying them.
我就应该自己拿
So Sheppard was right, huh?
看来Sheppard对于今晚的
About that hot date tonight?
激♥情♥约会说得没错啊?
I didn't think it would be this far.
我真没想到会有这么远
Is it always this quiet?
这里一直是这么安静吗?
Something is wrong.
出事了
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello!
有人吗!
Is anybody here?
有人在吗?
Where is everyone?
大家都到哪去了?
I do not know, but they did not leaveNof their own accord.
我不知道 但是他们不是自愿离开的
Are you saying they were attacked?
你是说他们被攻击了?
Or culled.
或者是被洗劫了
Season 4 Episode 07 Missing (v. 1.01)
Stargate Atlantis《星际之门:亚特兰提斯》第四季 第7集
I thought the WraithNdidn't know about this planet.
我以为Wraith不知道这个星球
That was my understanding as well.
我也是这么想的
Well then, how could they just...
那么 他们怎么会...
What is it?
怎么了?
You know them?
你认识他们?
We must leave.
我们必须离开
Okay.
好的
Over here.
到这里来
The weapons cache is too far.
放武器的地方太远了
What?
什么?
Better to make a run for the gate.
我们最好逃到星门那边去
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Did you bring a weapon?
你有带武器吗?
No, it's just medical supplies.
没有 只有医疗用品
Don't you have a weapon?
你没有带武器?
Just a knife.
只有一把刀
I was coming to visit my people.
我本来是来看望我的人♥民♥的
I did not believe I would need a gun.
我没想到我会需要枪
Who are those men?
那些是什么人?
You know them?
你认识他们?
I know of them.
我知道他们
The markings on their facesNare distinctive to their tribe,
他们脸上的标记是他们部落特有的
but I have neverNcrossed paths with them...
但是我从没和他们交过锋...
Until now.
直到现在
Are they dangerous?
他们危险吗?
Beyond dangerous.
远远超过那个等级
Let's go.
我们走
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I twisted my ankle.
我扭到了脚踝
We have to keep moving.
我们得继续走
Just hang on a sec.
等一下
Is it broken?
骨折了吗?
No, I don't think so.
没有 我不觉得
It's probably just sprained.
可能只是扭伤
Leave the bag. It's too heavy.
把包丢在这 它太重了
Oh, God, what do we do?
上帝 现在我们怎么办
It is too risky to returnNto the weapons cache.
要返回放武器的地方太危险了
What weapons cache?
什么地方?
We gave my people guns to protect themselvesNin the event they were raided.
我们给了我的族人一些枪
What makes you thinkNthat the guns would still there?
你...你为什么觉得
Wouldn't that be the first thingNthose guys would steal?
那些人不会首先就把他们偷走吗?
If the Bola Kai stole them,Nthey would be using them.
如果Bola kai偷了枪
But the weapons cache is too far, especially in your condition,
但是放武器的地方太远了
and we have no idea how manyNmore Bola Kai are out there.
而且我们不知道
Our best option is to take outNthese guards by ourselves.
我们最好的选择
Take them out?NWhat are you talking about?
干掉他们? 你在说什么啊?
How are we going to do that?
我们怎么干掉他们?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Hey, listen,NI am not like you.
嘿 我和你不一样
I don't know anything about fighting.
我完全不会战斗
Just do what I say.
按我说的做就好了
I want to, believe me, but I...
相信我 我也想 但是...
I don't think I can.
我不认为我可以
You must think otherwise.
你一定不能这么想
What we first need to do is create a...
我们首先得创造一个...
They're gone.
他们走了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know this is somethingNfor which you are unprepared.
我知道你对这种事没有准备
I should be prepared, I know.
我知道我应该有准备的
Unfortunately, I'm afraid things mayNget worse before they get better.
不幸的是 我恐怕
Those guards will alert and they will hunt us.Nthe others to our situation,
那些守卫会向其他人发出警示
The longer we avoid capture,Nthe better our chances.
我们躲得时间越长
They will continueNto guard the Gate, yes,
他们会继续把守星门 但是时间一长
but in time,NAtlantis will realize we are late,Nand they will send a rescue team.
Atlantis会发现我们迟到了
But we're not due back till tomorrow.
但是我们应该是明天才回去的
It is therefore critical thatNwe elude capture until then.
所以在那之前我们必须逃避捕捉
What do you need to help your injury?
你的伤要怎么处理?
Well, I should probably wrap it, but the ace bandagesNare in the medical kit.
我应该包扎一下
The kit is on the wayNto the weapons cache.
那包在到武器库的路上
Hopefully, it'll still be where we...
希望它还在我们放....
What is that?
那是什么?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表