Is he always like that?
他一直是这样么?
No, no...
不...
no, actually, you caught him on a good day.
只是今天碰巧被你遇上了
Try it together, and turn!
握在一起 转!
Work on it.
坚持住
well, that was fast.
速度很快啊
Yeah, I said it would be.
我说过会很快的
You could have taken your time.
你不用这么赶忙的
We like it here.
我们很喜欢这里
We're thinking of staying on a few more days.
还想再多呆几天呢
Then where will you go?
然后呢 去哪?
Wherever
谁知道
That's one of the nice things about not being tied down.
我们现在的好处就是无拘无束
You go where you want,
可以去任何想去的地方
and you leave when you're not wanted.
呆厌了 就可以走
Yeah, well, I was hoping my people would show a little bit more hospitality, but...
我本希望我的人可以收留你们
don't worry about it.
算了
I understand.
我能理解
Not everybody gets an invitation to Atlantis.
不是所有人都可以去Atlantis
Don't look so surprised.
不要感到奇怪
You travel as much around this galaxy as we do
你跟我们一样 也在这个星系里
and sooner or later, you'll start hearing rumors about new people in the city of the ancients
迟早你会听到传言 关于那些
and the runner who joined 'em.
以及加入他们的那个Runner
Man, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wish I could've been straight with you from the start.
我一开始就该跟你说实话的
They placed their trust in you,
他们信任你
and you proved them worthy.
而你也向他们证明 这种信任是值得的
I wouldn't have expected any less.
这已经很不错了
Yeah, but stillN what
是啊 可是...
you thought they'd make an exception because it was you asking?
你指望因为是你在请求
I'm supposed to be their friendN no.
我应该是他们的朋友才对...
You're their ally.
你只是他们的同盟
Their guest.
他们的客人
Me, rakai, and ara, we're your friends.
Rakai Ara 还有我 才是你的朋友
I don't doubt they're good people.
我一点也不怀疑 他们都是好人
They helped you out when you needed it
他们在你需要的时候救你
and from what I hear, they've done more to hurt the Wraith than anyone.
而且据我所知 他们比任何人
You've got to respect that
这一点你必须承认
but it doesn't mean you've got to commit to them.
可这并不意味着你要听从他们的指挥
The way I see it,
就我来看
now that we're back together...
现在我们又重新聚在一起了...
you belong with us.
你应该属于我们
Pretty impressive, isn't it?
很壮观 是吧?
To be honest, it's a little overwhelming.
老实说 有一点压抑
Coming from somebody with your record, that says something.
是不是因为有人向你说了什么
You know, john, your name was on the short list.
知道吗 John 你的名字
Yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
I saw what they did to Elizabeth,
我已经看到了他们对Elizabeth所做的一切
the politics and the red tape. I didn't envy her.
那些政客 还有冠冕堂皇的说辞...
I don't envy you.
我也不嫉妒你
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, for most of us,
在我们大多数人心中
this thing with Elizabeth isn't over yet.
Elizateth的事情还没有完
She's still out there.
她还在世上
You really believe there's a chance she's still alive?
你真的认为她还会活着么?
There's only one way to know for sure.
只有一种办法可以肯定
You're suggesting we go back?
你是说我们回去?
We should have done it sooner
我们本可以快点的
but the I.O.A.'S been stonewalling me.
可IOA总是阻止我
Now that you're in charge, maybe you can give me the green light.
现在是你说了算 也许你可以
I'm sorry, but it's too dangerous.
抱歉 这太危险了
It's no more dangerous than the last time we went in.
可这不会比我们上一次更危险
Circumstances were different. Plus, you had an advantage then that you don't have now.
情况已经发生了变化 另外 上一次你们
Well, she's the one who gave us that advantage.
上次的优势正是她给的
The only reason we're here is because of what she did.
没有她 我们也不会在这里
Believe me, I know
相信我 这我都知道
and I don't like the idea of leaving someone behind any more than you do
而且跟你一样 我也绝对不会丢下
but I'm not about to send you or anyone else on a suicide mission.
可我不会派你或者其他人去执行一个
Now, you come to me with a plan that has an even an outside chance of succeeding
如果你能向我提交一个
and I'll consider it.
我会重新考虑的
Short of that, john, I'm sorry.
一句话 John 我很抱歉
There's nothing I can do.
我不能帮这个忙
Fair enough.
好吧
You seem distracted today.
今天你分心了
Oh, no, I'm fine.
噢 不 我没事
What's wrong?N There's nothing. I told you, I'm fine.
怎么了?
Very well. I suppose we should just continue training.
好吧 那我们就继续训练吧
There's nothing!
真的没什么
Okay, stop hitting me!
OK 别打我了
God... I'll talk.
老天啊... 我说
I'm thinking of leaving Atlantis.
我打算离开Atlantis
Where would you go?
准备去哪儿?
Must it come down to a choice between Atlantis and your Satedan friends?
Atlantis和你的Sateda朋友之间
They're more than my friends, Teyla. They're my family.
他们不仅仅是我的朋友 Teyla
We've always been there for each other.
我们以前一直在一起的
You wouldn't understand.
你不会理解的
I disagree.
我不同意
Leaving my fellow athosians for a home here on Atlantis
我离开了我的Athosia族人 留在Atlantis
was a very difficult decision.
也是一个非常艰难的决定
I was their leader.
我可是他们的头人
For some
对某些人来说
the only leader they'd ever known
是他们所知的唯一领袖
and despite the fact that I was as close as a trip through the stargate
即使我距离他们很近 穿过星门
there were moments when I felt I'd betrayed them.
有些时候 我就感觉自己是背叛了他们
So what? You got over it?N No.
然后呢? 你适应了?
I sometimes still second-guess my decision
有些时候我认真考虑过这个决定
then I remember that I can do more here to help my people
觉得我在这里可以为我的人♥民♥
and the rest of humans in this galaxy
提供更多的帮助
than I ever could on my home world.
而在我的母星则做不到
Teyla's already spoken to you, hasn't she?
Teyla已经跟你谈过了 是吧?
Yeah, well, we had a little chat.
是啊 我们小谈了一下
So let's hear it.
说出来听听
Hear what?
说什么?
Whatever you've got to say.
你想说的
Not going to say anything.N Really?
什么也不想说
I don't have to, because you already know what I'm going to tell you.
我没必要说 因为你已经知道了
That you're a valuable member of my team
你是我小队中不可或缺的一员
and that it would be difficult to find somebody to take your place.
很难找到其他人接替你的位置
And that you may think you're going back to find something you've lost,
还有你认为可以回去找回曾经失去的东西
but there's nothing to go back to.
可没有什么能够找回的了
Sateda is gone, and living on the run with your buddies isn't going to bring that back.
Sateda已经没有了 跟你那伙人一起流浪
You're not going to say any of that?
你真的不愿意说出来?
I don't have to.
我没必要说
Look, this isn't about me trying to bring back the past.
听着 我这么做并不是想找回过去
Well, then what is it?
那到底是为什么?
They need me.
他们需要我
They always have.
一直都是
I'm the one that took care of them,
我应该去照料他们
got them home alive whenever we went into battle.
带领他们在战斗中生还
You're one man, Ronon.
你只有一个人 Ronon
You can't expect to protect them forever.
不能指望可以永远保护他们
Probably not...
也许是不行
but that's where you guys come in.
可你们追求的不也是这个么
We got some intel on a Wraith target.
我们收到一条关于幽灵目标的情报
The Wraith and the Replicators are kind of beating the crap out of each other right now.
幽灵和复♥制♥者正打得不可开交
I think it's counter-productive to run an op against them.
我想现在出击是很不明智的
I have a feeling you'll change your mind once you hear the details.
你听到情报的详细内容
Let's hear it.
说说看
Not yet.
现在不行
I want tyre, ara, and rakai in on this.
我要Tyre Ara和Rakai都加入进来
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表