Hey,is anyone there?
有人吗?
Look,I need some help in here!
我需要帮忙
All right,look.
好吧 听好
I know you're probably panicking right now,but there is no time for that.
我知道你现在很恐慌
You need to focus.
你需要集中注意力
I'm sure you're wondering who tied you to the desk.
我肯定你在想
Well,the truth is,it was you.
事实上 是你自己
I mean,me.
我是说 是我
I did it because I needed you to get this message.
我这样做是因为
It would take too long to give you the full explanation,
没时间给你详细解释
and you wouldn't remember it anyway,
而且反正你也记不得
so you're just going to have to trust me on this.
那你就只能相信我了
Now,you'll find a knife taped to the underside of your chair.
现在 你可以在椅子下面
Find it,and cut yourself loose.
用它把你自己解开
Now...
现在...
I need you to listen.
我需要你仔细听
It is vitally important that you find this woman.
你必须要找到这个女的
I don't know where she is, but you have to find her.
我不知道她在哪
She can help.
她可以帮助你
Check the mess hall,or maybe they took her to the brig,I don't know.
检查一下餐厅 也许他们把她
You just have to keep looking.
但你一定要一直找下去
Don't worry about anything else,and for god's sake,don't trust anyone.
不要管其他事 还有看在上帝的份上
Just find her and do it fast, because if you don't,hundreds of people are going to die.
你要赶快找到她
Including you.
包括你
14 hours earlier
14小时前
Katie?
Katie?
Rodney!
Rodney!
Hey,what are you doing here?
你到这来做什么?
Well,I heard you were back,and I hadn't seen you for a while,so--
我们很长时间没见面了
yeah,I know.We have this whole new mainland to explore,
我知道 我们有一整个大♥陆♥要探索
and I've been bringing back samples all week.
我们一整个星期都在收集样本
So I see.Anything interesting?
我懂了有什么有意思的东西吗?
Well,it's all pretty similar to what we found back on lantia.
和我们在Lantia上发现的差不多
We found a few new species.
不过我们找到了几个新物种
Oh,which reminds me,I've got a surprise for you.
哦 这到提醒我了
I found this guy hiding in some shrubbery.
我发现这个家伙
What is that?
这是什么?
Well,it doesn't have a name yet,but I'm thinking of calling it...
它还没有名字 但是我想叫它...
After you.
以你的名字命名的
Really?
真的?
What...you can do that?
你...你可以?
Yeah.
嗯
Be careful.
小心
The bristles will pierce skin.
上面的刺能穿透皮肤
Anyway,look,I wondered if I could...
不管怎样 我想我能不能
you know,tear you away from all this long enough to have some lunch?
把你从这里带走去吃个午餐?
Oh,I would-I would love to,but...
哦 我很乐意 但是...
I think I'm coming down with something.
我我想我生病了
I have a headache,and I've had a few dizzy spells,
我头很痛 有时会头晕
so I was thinking of going down to the infirmary.
所以我想去一下医务室
Oh,uh...
哦...
well,I'll come with you.
那 我陪你去吧
Oh,no,rodney,you don't have to do that.
哦 不用了 Rodney 你不必陪我
I know how much you hate being around sick people.
我知道你很讨厌接近病人
no,really,it's fine.
不 没关系的
Oh,that is so sweet.
哦 那太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
After you.
你先走
Dr.Brown...
Brown博士...
I see you've brought my number one patient.
你把我最重要的病人带来了
What?Oh,no,
什么 不是
we're not here for me this time.I'm-I'm here for her.
我们不是为我来的
Oh,okay,well,what can I do for you?
那好 我能怎么帮助你?
Well,I've got this really bad headache that won't go away,and I feel kind of dizzy.
我的头很痛而且总是不好
When did you first notice it?
你什么时候发现的?
Some time this morning.Why?
今天早上 怎么了?
Well,because you're the fourth person to come in here with those exact symptoms,
你是第四个因为这种症状
and the second person from the botany department.
植物学部的第二个
Gerald?
Gerald?
Hey...
嗨...
who's that?
那是谁?
Gerald Baxter.He's on my team.
Gerald Baxter 她是我的队员
You've met him before.
你见过他的
He's got the bug collection?
他是收集虫子的那个 记得?
Oh,sure,right,yeah.
哦 当然 对
I remember now.
我现在记得了
Well,I'm going to need to take some blood.
我需要采一些血样
You,too,doctor.
还有你的 博士
What?
什么?
If there is something going around,you might have been exposed to it as well.
如果有病在传播的话
Sorry.
对不起
Major Dorsey and his team just returned from m6r-214.
Dorsey少校和他的小队
They examined the debris field above the planet and found the parts from one,
他们检查了星球上的岩石碎片带
possibly two,replicator ships.
复♥制♥者飞船的碎片
It was just a matter of time before the wraith got organized and started hitting back.
Wraith组织起来进行还击
I suppose.
我想也是
They did defeat the ancients,after all.
他们毕竟打败了古人
The replicators may look like the ancients,and they may use the same technology,
复♥制♥者看上去像古人
but they're going to be a lot tougher to put down.
要打倒他们要困难的多
Colonel Carter,come in,please.
Carter上校 请回话
Go ahead,doctor.
请讲 医生
I've got a situation developing.
我这有一个情况
Be advised I've imposed a quarantine on the entire infirmary level.
通知您我已经在医务室
What's going on?
怎么回事?
11 patients have shown up here in the last hour,complaining of headache and dizziness.
过去的一小时内出现了
Eight of them are from the survey teams that just got back from the mainland.
其中8人是刚从大♥陆♥回来的队员
Any idea what's wrong with them?
知道是什么病吗?
I ran some blood tests and found a bacteria I've never seen before.
我进行了血液检测并找到了
I'm checking it against the ancient database.
我正在检索古人的数据库
What do you want us to do?
你要我们怎么做?
Well,the first thing we need to do is isolate everyone that went to the mainland,
首先我们要隔离
and have them report to Dr.Neves in the auxiliary med lab for testing.
然后把他们送到辅助医学实验室
Will do.Keep us posted.
知道了 有消息及时通知我么
More test results.
更多的检测结果
You and I are both infected.
你我都感染了
So's Dr.Mckay.
McKay博士也是
The good news is the most advanced case is still only showing mild,flu-like symptoms.
好消息是最先发病的病例
Maybe it won't get any worse than that.
也许病情不会再恶化了
Yeah,let's hope so.
希望如此
Present
现时
Hello?
有人吗?
Hey...hey,wake up.
嘿 起来
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I-I don't know.
我...我不知道
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You're not a soldier.
你不是军人
If you say so.
你说什么就是什么了
You should come with me.
你应该和我来
It's safer.
这样安全点
No,slow down.
不 等一下
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么?
It's the soldiers.They're after us.
是那些军人弄的
If they catch us,they'll take us away.
如果他们抓住我们
Take us where?What soldiers?What is this place?
带到哪? 什么军人?
Will you shut up?The soldiers will hear us!
你能闭嘴吗?
What the hell is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么事?
Why can't I remember anything--
为什么我什么都记不得了?
I don't know.No one can.
我不知道 没人记得
No one can?
没人?
You've seen others?
你看见过其他认了?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表