Well,he claims to have the original virus that de-activated the attack code the first time.
他声称拥有原先关闭攻击代码
It's not working this time round because of the changes we made to the replicator base code.
这次病毒没有作用是因为
Theoretically,knowing what we know,and knowing what they know,
理论上说 我们的知识加上他们的
we should be able to work together to shut them down again.
应该可以联合再次关闭它
Well,obviously,that's out of the question.
很明显 这是不可能的
Do I really have to remind everyone what happened the last time we cooperated with the wraith?
我真的需要提醒你们上一次
The circumstances have changed,and what happened to non-interference?
这次情况不同
As you said,the circumstances have changed.
就像你说的 现在情况不同了
Colonel sheppard,you've had the most experience dealing with the wraith.
Sheppard中校
Do you seriously think this is a good idea?
你真的认为这是一个好主意吗?
I think it's not your call.
我认为决定权不在于你
I need to contact my superiors.
我得联♥系♥我的上级
It's just been confirmed.
刚刚确认
Two more worlds have been destroyed.That makes three.
又有两个星球被破坏了 已经3个了
How many dead?
死亡人数是?
Well,it's just an estimate...
这只是一个估计值...
How many?
多少?
15万
And this is just the beginning,isn't it?
而且这只是开始 对吧?
There's no reason to assume they're going to stop.
没有理由假设他们会停止
No.
没有
What about woolsey?
Woolsey怎么说?
He's contacted the ioa.
他联♥系♥过了IOA
They're taking the matter under advisement.
他们正在仔细考虑
Oh,well,they're good at that.
他们干这个最在行了
They'll bicker and argue,but at the end of the day,
他们会不断地辩论 争吵 但是最后
they're going to leave you holding the bag,just like they did with elizabeth.
他们会让你承担这个重担
Now I know why you didn't want the job.
现在我知道
Look,john,woolsey was right about one thing.
John 有一件事上Woolsey是对的
You have had more experience with the wraith than just about anyone,
你对Wraith比谁都有经验
and in particular,with this wraith.
尤其是对这个Wraith
You have a history.
你们之间有一段历史
Well,it's not like we're dating.
这又不像我们在约会
I know we can't trust him,not completely,
我知道我们不能完全相信他
but what I don't know is whether or not it's worth the risk to play along with him,
但是我不知道和他合作一小会儿
at least for a little while.
值不值得
You're the only one who can answer that.
你是唯一一个
Colonel carter,this is doctor keller.
Carter上校 我是Keller医生
Go ahead.
请讲
I've got something you need to see.
我这有东西要你看看
I'm on my way.
我就来
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
Uh,not good.
不太好
He went into convulsions a while ago.
他刚刚出现了抽搐的症状
I gave him a sedative.
我给了他镇静剂
Truth is,we got him here too late.
事实是 他来得太晚了
All I can do right now is alleviate his symptoms,but whether or not he survives...
我现在能做的只有减轻他的症状
that's out of my hands.
就不是我能控制的了
This is what I wanted you to see.
这是我要给你看的
This is the result of his brain scan.
他大脑扫描的结果
He's showing abnormally high synaptic activity.
他有非常高的神经活动
It's similar to what happened to dr.Mckay
这和McKay博士遇到那个古人设备
when he encountered that ascension device,only not as extreme,
后发生的情况很像
and in his case,it's not advancing.
在他身上 这些活动没有发展
Presumably he's been like that his whole life.
可以假设 他的一生都是这样的
You're saying he was born this way?
你是说他生下来就是这样的?
He's a genetic accident.
他是一个遗传突变
One in a million,if not more.
百万分之一的机会
Oh,um,and by the way,mr.Woolsey's already asked for a copy of these test results.
还有 Woolsey已经要了一份
I'm sorry,doctor,but like it or not,this is important information.
很抱歉医生 不知道你愿不愿意
He may be a window into our own evolutionary future.
他也许是我们向未来进化的窗口
Doctor?
医生?
He's awake.
他醒了
How're you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Much better,thank you.
好多了 谢谢你
Hi,I'm colonel carter.
你好 我是Carter上校
You are the leader of these people.
你是这些人的领导
Well,the ones on this base,yes.
对 我是这个基地的领导
Not an easy task,I imagine.
我猜这不是一个很简单的工作
Some days are worse than others.
有时候好 有时候坏
I understand.
我能理解
I myself was in a position of authority back on my homeworld.
在我的星球上 我自己
From what I understand,you had a little bit of an advantage.
据我理解 你有一点小优势
Believe me,catching glimpses of the future is not always as helpful as you might think.
相信我 能看见未来的片断
But there is something you should see.
但是有一样东西你应该看一看
you're not feeling well.I think...
你身体不是很好 我想...
it's okay.You should rest.
没事的 你应该休息
Everything has a purpose,colonel,including the circumstances that brought me here.
一切都有其目的 上校
Please.
求你
Oh,my god.
我的天那
What was it?What did you see?
怎么了? 你看见什么了?
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We should stop trusting the wraith right now.
我们应该马上停止信任那个Wraith
I'm not buying it.
我不相信
Dr.Mckay's vision came true exactly as he saw it.
McKay博士看到的
Well,I don't care.
我不管
The replicators are not destroying this city,not if I have anything to say about it.
我可以保证复♥制♥者不会来攻击我们
Maybe rodney's right.
也许Rodney说的对
Maybe what davos can see is only a probable future.
也许Davos看到是一个可能的结局
Well,his track record's pretty good,so I'd have to say it's highly probable.
他从来没错过
Which means it's going to be hard to avoid.
那就说明这个很难避免
For all we know,nine out of ten courses of action are going to lead to the same fate.
据我所知 我们的下场跟那个
Now,unfortunately,the vision I saw had no context to it.
但不幸的是 我看到的是一个
We have no way of knowing why the replicators were attacking.
所以我们不知道为何
Isn't it obvious?
那还不明显?
We're contemplating joining forces with the wraith against them.
我们在考虑跟Wraith合作对付它们
We don't know that that's what causes it.
但这个不一定是起因
It's a pretty safe assumption.Right now we're not a target.
我认为这个可能性较大
No,no,but the rest of the humans in this galaxy are,and it's our fault.
当然 不过其他人类都是目标
Nevertheless,our priority remains the safety of this expedition,
无论如何 探险队的安全是最重要的
and you know as well as I do the wraith can't be trusted.
而且你我都知道
This one may be different.
他也许不一样
Yes,I read the file.
嗯 我读过了那个报告
He helped you escape from a genii prison,and as a reward,you let him live.
他帮你逃出了Genii监狱
Let's hope we don't all come to regret your decision.
希望我们不会为
Colonel carter,we've got a problem.
Carter上校 我们发现个问题
We routinely track a number of hives with the long-range sensors.
我们照常用远程探测器监视母舰
They don't usually do anything out of the ordinary.
他们一般都不干什么
Most of the time,they're just passing through,
只是在附近转悠
but a few minutes ago,this one suddenly changed course.
但是几分钟前这一艘突然改变航向
It's headed straight for us.
他正朝我们开过来
But they don't know we're here.
但他们不知道我们在这
They're not supposed to.
至少他们不应该知道
What did you do?
你干了什么?
What are you referring to?
你指的是什么?
There's a ship on the way.
有艘母舰正往开过来
Ah,they picked up my signal.
他们收到了我的信♥号♥♥
What signal?
什么信♥号♥♥?
Ask your satedan friend.He's familiar with the technology.
去问问你的Satedan朋友
A subspace tracking device.
亚空间跟踪器
I had it implanted.
我身上有一个
We would've detected it.
我们应该会检查到
I only activated it after you brought me here.
在你把我带回来之后
The ship is necessary to complete my plan.
那艘船是我计划的一部分
The replicator virus is contained within its databanks.
它的数据库里有我们需要的病毒
When it gets here,we may begin our work.
当它到达后 我们就可以开始了
Or when it gets here,I'm going to blow it out of the sky.
或者等它来了后
Now,that would be unwise.
那会是很不明智的
That hive is loyal to me.
那艘母舰对我很忠诚
For the moment,they are the only ones who know the location of atlantis,
目前 只有它知道你们在这
but if you attack them,they will broadcast these coordinates to every hive ship in the galaxy.
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表