Assemble your team. You'll be escorting teyla back to m2s 181.
集♥合♥队伍 准备护送Teyla去M2S181
Understood.
明白
I'm not letting you go back there alone.
我不能让你一个人去
Thank you, colonel.
谢谢你 上校
Call me sam.
叫我Sam吧
Thank you, sam.
谢谢你 Sam
Rodney, come in.
Rodney 回话
Go ahead.
讲
Did you find anything?
你有找到什么吗?
Just a bunch of junk. You?
只有一堆垃圾 你呢?
Nothing.
没有
The wraith did a pretty good number on this place.
Wraith在这里干的不错
Yeah, this is more than just random destruction.
这不是随便的破怀
This place used to be the repository of all hoffan knowledge.
这里曾是Hoffan的知识仓库
I'd say a lot of it's just missing.
但是很多东西都不见了
Who's there?
谁在那?
Rodney, what's going on?
Rodney 怎么了?
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到什么声音
Relax.
别紧张
Probably just rats.
可能是老鼠
Rats?
老鼠?
Okay, if there's someone in here, you better come out.
好吧 你在那 你最好出来
I'm not kidding.
我不是说着玩的
Hang on
等一下
I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to ask you a couple of questions.
我不会伤害你 我只想问你几个问题
Now, who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁? 你在这干什么?
Okay, maybe you can help me.NI'm looking for some medical stuff. Books, files, equipment.
也许你能帮我 我在找一些东西
I don't know anything about that.
我不知道那些东西
By the time we got here, most of the good stuff was already gone.
我来的时候 大多数东西都没了
We're just picking through what's left.
我们只是捡捡剩下的
Sheppard...
Sheppard...
Looks like we're not the only ones here.
看起来还有其他人在这
What do you got?
你发现了什么?
A bunch of kids going through what's left of this place.
有一群小孩在废墟里乱窜
Scavengers. You think they got a hold of what we're looking for?
拾荒者 你觉得他们
Hoffan research wouldn't have meant anything to them.
Hoffan人的研究对他们没有任何意义
All right, well, if not them, then who was it?
好吧 如果不是他们
I don't know.
我不知道
One thing's for sure, whoever it was
但有一件事是肯定的 不管是谁拿的
they knew exactly what they were looking for.
他们的目标非常明确
kind of reminds me of the flea markets they used to have back home.
这让我想起了地球上的跳蚤市场
Every sunday, stroll down to the bay area
每周日你都可以漫步到旧金山湾
find pretty much anything you wanted
在那你可以找到任何想要的东西
and a lot of things you didn'T.
还有没有想过要买♥♥的惊喜
What is it?
怎么了?
Teyla?
Teyla?
Leave.
离开
I will ask you once, and you will answer me truthfully.
我只问你一次 给我老实回答
Where did you get this pendant?
你从哪得到这个挂坠的?
From a trader.
从一个小贩那里来的
If you like it that much, it's yours with my blessings.
如果你这么喜欢
You recognize it?
你认得这个挂坠?
It belonged to kanaan.
这是Kanaan的
What else did you acquire from this trader?
你还从这个小贩那里拿到了什么?
You know, I don't want to be difficult here
我不是不给你面子
but I did acquire that merchandise for a price
但这些东西我是花钱买♥♥来的
and while I really don't mind gifting you with an item
我不介意送你一件东西
from a purely business standpoint, it really doesn't make sense for me to part with my stock--
但是从做生意的角度来讲
this necklace belonged to bellara.
这个项链是Bellara的
It was a gift from her parents to mark her coming of age
我的父母送给她作为成年的礼物
and this ring
还有这个戒指
belonged to halling.
这是Halling的
This trader you say you got these things from.
你说的这个小贩
When's the last time you saw him?
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
Several days ago
几天前
but he comes through here quite regularly.
他隔几天就会来
In fact, it's more than likely he may pay me a visit today.
事实上 他很可能今天就会来见我
It would be my pleasure to make the proper introductions.
我很乐意把你们介绍给他
Anything?
找到什么吗?
No, the place was cleared out.
没有 材料都被拿走了
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想它是的那个东西吗?
It's getting to be a familiar sight.
我们都快要习惯了
What is it?
那是什么?
Wraith subspace tracking device.
Wraith的次空间跟踪器
It's our old friend.
是我们的老朋友
Maybe he wants to talk, and maybe he just wants to lead us into an ambush.
也许他想找我们谈谈
There is always that possibility.
这个可能总是有的
Well, there's only one way to find out.
但只有试试才能知道
Aw, come on, we just got back.
真是的 我们才回来
Sorry, rodney.
对不起 Rodney
I haven't even had lunch yet.
我还没有吃午饭呢
Dial it.
拨号♥
Got some real nice merchandise for you today, my friend.
我给你带了不少好东西 朋友
Real nice.
真不错
Hey there, how you doing?
嗨 你好
You mind telling me where you got this stuff?
你能告诉我这些东西是从哪来的吗?
Wake up.
醒醒
Look, we need to know
听着 我们想要知道
where you got this merchandise.
你是从哪弄来这些东西的
I do trade so much, it's often hard to keep track of it all.
我买♥♥卖♥♥的东西太多了
Oh yeah?
真的?
Well, according to the merchant you do business with here
根据那个商人所说
the stuff you've been bringing in lately
你最近拿去的东西...
has been a hell of a lot nicer than your usual crap.
比你以前的那些垃圾要好得多
He said that?
他真的这么说?
Yeah, he said that.
是的
Well, there's no accounting for taste.
看来的他品位好不到哪去
I can't give up my sources. They're trade secrets.
我不能说我的货源 那是商业机密
I don't give a damn about your trade secrets.
我才不管你的什么机密呢
We want to know where you got this stuff.
我们相要知道
And if I don't tell you? What are you going to do?
如果我不想说怎么办?
I recognize those uniforms, I've heard the stories.
我认得这个制♥服♥ 我听过那些传言
People from atlantis, do-gooders of the galaxy.
你们是Atlantis来的人
You wouldn't hurt me.
你们不会伤害我的
I'm wearing no uniform.
我可没有穿制♥服♥
A pregnant woman.
孕妇?
Very intimidating.
我好怕啊
I will inform the villers that you are a wraith worshiper
我会告诉村民们 你是Wraith崇拜者
and let them mete out their own justice.
你就等着瞧吧
Let's go.
我们走
Wait
等一下
I got it at an off-world dumping ground.
我是在一个外星垃填埋场找到的
Dumping ground?
填埋场?
For what?
填埋什么的?
Corpses, mostly.
大多数都是尸体
Loose ends that need to be disappeared.
需要除掉的人什么的
Occasionally they may still have some valuables on them
有时候他们身上
valuables they obviously have no use for.
这些东西对他们都没用了
This merchandise, you removed it from the dead?
这个东西 你是从死人身上拿的?
No, not that merchandise.
不 这个东西不是
The last time I was back at the planet
我上一次回到那个星球的时候
I spotted what I thought was a fresh grave, a potential new opportunity
我看见一个新坟墓
but when i dug it up, instead of finding a body
但当我把它掘起来的时候
I found a box containing those items.
只有一个装着这些东西的盒子
I suppose somebody was just trying to get rid of them.
我想有人肯定是要
It was odd to me at first, but I wasn't just about to--
我一开始觉得奇怪
you will take us to this world.
带我们去那个星球
You will show us where you found them.
去你找到这些东西的地方
Of course.
当然
Whatever you say.
随你们便
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表