you know, I was buying us time. A little thing called "strategy"?
为我们赢得些时间 懂不懂什么叫策略?
Obviously you're too young to know anything about it.
很明显你还太小 不懂这个
Oh, I understand strategy.
我当然懂策略
In fact, I'm forming one right now--
事实上 我现在就有一个策略
the second we return to the castle,
我们回到城♥堡♥之后
I will instruct my guards toN all right.
我会让我的警卫们...
Plenty of time to come up with punishments along the way.
在路上再讨论怎么进行惩罚吧
But, john...
可是 John...
thumb screws, you like them?
拇指夹(一种用于压♥迫♥拇指的刑具)
Yes.
很好
Thumb screws are good.
拇指夹很不错
We better find some cover. That back-up he called is going to be here any minute.
我们最好先找个地方藏起来
All right, this'll work.
好的 这儿应该可以
Those were genii.
那些人是Genii
Yeah, I picked up on that, rodney. Thanks.
是的 我已经知道了 谢了
So what are the genii doing here?
Genii在这里做什么呢?
And why do they want to kill her?
他们为什么想要杀她?
I mean, aside from the obvious reasons.
我是说 除了那个显而易见的原因
Harmony?
Harmony?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't like the genii.
我不喜欢Genii
But you know who they are.
可你知道他们是谁
Are you trading partners?
你们的贸易伙伴?
Not anymore.
已经不是了
But you were.N Yes.
不过以前是
But they cheated my mother on many trades.
可他们在多次贸易中欺骗了我母亲
She banished them from our land.
于是被她驱逐出境了
What about you, huh?
你呢?
When you're queen, are you going to start trade back up?
你当上女王之后 是不是准备
No!
不!
Absolutely not.
当然不会
So maybe somebody in the royal court's a little more willing to play ball.
这么说也许王室中的某个人
You know, once the path is cleared.
要知道 如果所有障碍都清除了
If I were to die, my sister would succeed me.
如果我死了 我的姐姐就会继承
But if the genii think that she would be more willing to trade than me,
可Genii要是认为她会比我更想
they are sadly mistaken.
那就大错特错了
You really believe that ladon would give the marching orders to kill a little girl...
你相信Ladon会下令杀死这个小女孩么?
even this one?
即便是这种女孩?
I don't know how these people work.
我不了解那些人
Maybe he told someone to fix the problem, and this is what they came up with.
也许他只是叫人来解决这个问题
It's creative.
真有创造性
Knowing why they're here really doesn't help us out.
弄清楚到底是为什么也没用
All right, I need to get a take on how many are out there.
我要去探查一下 看他们到底有多少人
You stay with her, okay?
你跟她呆在这里 OK?
Sure.
好的
All right, stay here, and stay quiet.
呆在这里 保持安静
Of course, john.
当然 John
Thank you for taking care of this.
谢谢你做这些
I'm not sure what I would do if you weren't here.
要是没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
Mm. Tell me something, doctor.
告诉我 doctor
The place where you sleep at night,
你睡觉的地方
is it guarded?
晚上有警卫么?
I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work, okay?
我知道你想干什么 没有用的 OK?
I'm not scared of you. You're just a kid. A bratty little kid.
我不会怕你的 你只是一个小孩
I couldn't care less that you're going to be queen. I fact,
我才不管你是不是会成为女王
nothing could impress me less, so
没有什么可以吓倒我
why don't you just cool it with the "bad seed" act and
所以干嘛不看看《孬种不正》这部戏
just go back to ignoring me?
回去之后就把我忘了呢?
Surely they can't guard you all the time?
很显然他们不能整天都守卫着你吧?
Squad three, take up position on the ridge.
3小队 占领山顶上的位置
Squad four, move to map grid nine.
4小队 到地图9号♥区域去
Acknowledged.
明白
Wonderful.
这下好了
Stop it. What are you doing?
你想干什么?
I'm burning your face into my memory.
记住你的长相
You're...
你...
this way I can give the bounty hunters an extremely accurate description of you.
这样我就可以为悬赏追捕你
All right, your highness,
好了 公主殿下
I have had just about enough out of you with this whole--
我已经受够了你这些...
I thought I said keep talking to the minimum?
我不是吩咐过尽量不要说话么?
I was... she was--
我只是... 她要...
how many genii are out there, john?
周围有多少Genii John?
If I had to guess, I'd say all of them.
如果要我估计的话 我想说他们差不多
What, so, a lot of them?
这么说 有很多?
Yes, rodney. A lot.
是的 Rodney 很多
This will make the pilgrimage most difficult.
这让朝圣仪式越发艰难了
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing.
有意思 我也在想这件事情
I find we have much in common, john.
发现我们之间有很多共同点 John
yeah
是啊
Anyway, I figure we wait for nightfall and then head back to the settlement.
不管怎样 我们在这里等天黑下来
Back to the settlement?
回城♥堡♥?
Yep, road trip's over.
是的 旅行结束了
But that would make this journey a failure.
可那样的话 旅程就算失败了
You win some, you lose some. If you want to be queen, you've got to learn how to cut your losses.
有得必有失 假如你想当女王
But the lunar cycle is nearing its end.
可这个月就要结束了
If I do not make it to the ruins by tomorrow's sundown, I will forfeit the throne.
如果在明天日落前到不了遗迹那里
I'm sure they'll make an exception.
我想他们能够理解的
No, they cannot. It is our way.
不 不会的 这是我们的规定
It's too dangerous to move forward.
继续前进太危险了
For you, perhaps
对你来说 也许是这样
If it's too dangerous for me, it's definitely too dangerous for you.
对我来说太危险了 当然意味着
We're going to wait for nightfall,
我们要等到天黑
and then we're going to head back to the village. End of discussion.
然后就返回村子 讨论结束
Fat chance of that.
放弃吧 不可能的
It's not your decision to make.
作决定的不是你
I'm the queen.N No. Not yet.
我才是女王
And until you are, you're just a regular kid.
在正式加冕之前 你只不过是个
I call the shots.
现在我说了算
Many would consider disobeying the queen a treasonous act.
冒犯女王可是大逆不道的行为
Well, I'm sure they wouldn't look too fondly on letting the queen get killed.
我想让女王去白白送死 他们也不会
We're heading back.
我们要回去
You should not be here.
你不该来的
I was careful.
我很小心
No one saw me, don't worry.
没人看到 别担心
We use this from now on to stay in contact.
从现在起 我们用这个进行联络
Does that mean it's not over yet?
这么说事情还没有办妥?
No.
没有
Her two guardians have complicated things greatly.
她的两个保卫让事情复杂化了
They killed three of my men.
他们干掉了我们三个人
Yes, well, they were an unforeseen complication.
是的 这个的确没有预料到
My apologies.
我道歉
Your apologies do me little good.
你的道歉对我有什么用
We will increase your pay, don't worry.
会增加你们的酬金的 别担心
Threefold.
三倍
Threefold?
三倍?
Triple the work, triple the pay.
三倍工作 三倍报酬
You want us to kill them all?
你要我们干掉他们三个?
If they survive, they'll come back and tell my sister that the genii were involved.
如果他们生还 回来后就会告诉我姐姐
Now, we can't have that, can we?
不能让这件事发生 对不?
Listen...
听我说
I've been doing a little thinking.
我想了一下
Oh, you have, have you?
噢 怎么呢?
I've got a wraith stunner in my backpack.
我的背包里有把Wraith的击昏枪
She can't weigh more than 90 pounds.
她还不到90磅重
I say we stun her and just carry her back.
照我说 我们可以把她击昏
well, we can't stun a 13-year-old girl.
我们不能击昏一个13岁的小女孩
It's kind of dangerous out there.
可外面非常危险
I mean, the forests is crawling with genii.
森林里到处都是Genii
Who knows when she could throw one of her fits?
谁知道她会不会发脾气使倔呢?
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表