Either way,we're going to get the cure,soon as we capture michael.
无论如何 一旦我们抓到Michael
Samantha,there's a letter in my quarters addressed to my mother.
Samantha 我房♥里有一封给我妈的信
Don't worry,I was careful not to give anything away.
别担心 我没告诉我还活着
Tell her you found it after you shipped my things.
你告诉她你在归还我遗物后找到的
It's just some thoughts,
这是几句心里话罢了
things I should have said a long time ago.
一些我早就该告诉她的话
I'll make sure she gets it.
我保证为你送达
Thank you.
多谢你了
Don't you worry,doc.
别担心 医生
We're going to have you out of there in no time.
你不会在那里呆很久的
Colonel,you bring her home now,you understand?
中校 你一定要把Teyla救回来
Count on it.
我保证
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
这就是我最怕的
I know,big man.
我知道你的感受 兄弟
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Right,well,you won't feel a thing,
不用担心
aside from a cool burst when the pod first activates.
你不会有其他感觉的
Your life signs will be monitored on this machine here 24/7.
这机器会实时监视
Thank you,rodney.
Rodney 谢谢你
I want you all to know that seeing you again,these last few days.
我只想说能和大家重逢
It was all worth it,no matter what happens.
我死而无憾了
You know,I was toying with the idea of programming dreams into these things.
你知道 我在想给这东西加入梦境
Interested?
你有兴趣吗?
I could have you fishing in the highlands.
你可以去苏格兰高地附近钓鱼
with a couple of tall,blonde massage therapists.
再加上几个高个金发女郎给你按♥摩♥
I'll be fine.
我这样就可以了
That's right.
没错
You will be.
你会好过来的
Because this is not "goodbye," this is "see you later."
因为这不是永别
That's what we agreed.
这也是我们共同决定的
Did we?
我们有吗?
That's how I remember it.
我是怎么记得的
All right,then.
那就听你的了
See you all later.
大家一会儿见
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表