Not exactly.
不完全
You do not wish to know who's responsible for these unfortunate events?
你们不想知道是这些悲剧的
We already know.
我们已经知道了
At least, we have a pretty good guess.
至少 我们有一个很好的猜想
We call him michael.
我们称他为Michael
Don't ask why.
不要问原因
He used to be a wraith. Now he's A...
他曾经是一个Wraith
I'm not sure what the hell he is.
我不确定他是什么
I know the one of whom you speak, and I believe you are correct.
我知道你们说的是谁
Confirmation, without us giving you anything.NThat's very generous.
你什么都没要就给了我们确认
Obviously there's more you want from me, or you would not have come.
很明显你们还想要更多
Maybe we just came to kill you.
也许我们是来杀你的
Did you?
是吗?
Unfortunately, no.
不幸的是 我们不是
Well, there's always next time.
你们总会有机会的
Rodney...
Rodney...
one of our people
我们的一个人
was taken by a dart today.
今天被一个Dart掳走了
I suppose she's already made some lucky wraith a very tasty meal.
我才她已经成了某个
This was no culling.
那不是一次洗劫
She was targeted. Someone set a trap.
她是目标 有人设了个陷阱
And you suspect this... what do you call him?
你们认为那是...你们叫他什么?
Michael?
Michael?
Well, if not, the timing's a hell of a coincidence.
如果不是他的话
We need you to tap your intel sources
我们想要你查询一下你的情报
find something useful.
找点有用的信息
This tablet has the address of an off-world relay station.
这个平版电脑上有一个
If you leave a message for us, we'll get it.
你在那留下信息 我们就会收到
It also has our research on the hoffan drug.
这里面还有我们对
just enough to whet your appetite.
足够吊起你的兴趣了
You find something we can use, we'll give you the rest.
如果你找到有用的信息
Well, I'll see what I can do.
好的 我会尽力而为
I understand you're refusing to take food.
我听说你在绝食
It's not poisoned, if that's what you're worried about.
如果你担心的话 我可没有下毒
Take it.
吃吧
You need to keep up your strength.
你得保持体力
What do you care about my well-being?
我的健康关你什么事?
I care a great deal.
当然关我的事
I may not be foolish enough to consider us friends
我不会当我们是朋友
but we do have a history...
但是我们之间有历史...
and even though you've betrayed me repeatedly
虽然你不断的背叛我
you're still the only one, human or wraith
你还是人类和Wriath中唯一的一个
who's ever come close to understanding what I've been through.
能理解我的人
Really?
真的?
We're not that different, teyla.
我们的区别不是那么大 Teyla
You're a human with wraith dna.
你是带有Wriath DNA的人类
A hybrid, just like me.
一个混血 就像我一样
I'm no murderer.
但我不是杀人狂
You kill to protect yourself and your own, so do I.
你杀人是为了保护你自己和族人
Of course, circumstances require me to do it on a slightly larger scale
虽然我需要杀更多的人
but the principle is still the same.
但是道理是一样的
You're insane.
你疯了
Spite me all you want
随便你怎么恨我
but don't do it at the expense of the child.
但是不要害了孩子
My child is of no concern to you.
我的孩子不关你的事
On the contrary
正相反
I have great plans for him.
我为他制定了伟大的计划
How can you eat right now?
你现在怎么吃得下饭?
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
This is the first decent meal I've had all day.
这是我一天下来吃的第一顿饭
Besides, it's not going to help teyla at all starving ourselves.
另外我们挨饿也帮不了Teyla
I'm just trying to keep my strength up.NI suggest you two do the same.
我只是想保持体力
Hey, we'll find her.
我们会找到她的
I've just got to do something.
我就想做点什么
Colonel...
中校
looks like todd came through for you.
看上去Todd给你来信了
He did?
真的?
You've got a message from the relay station.
收到来自中转站的信息
Apparently there's a rumor going around amongst certain wraith worshipers about one of our people being held captive.
显然有流言在某些Wraith崇拜者中传播
You've got the coordinates.
你知道坐标了
All right, I'm going to need lorne and his team.
很好 我需要Lorne和他的小队
He's already volunteered.
他已经自告奋勇了
You'll gate to the nearest planet, where the daedalus is enroute to pick you up.
你通过星门到达最近的行星
Let's go.
出发
I told you, I'm not hungry.
我说过不饿
Kanaan...
Kanaan...
what has he done to you?
他把你怎么了?
Kanaan, it's me. Teyla.
Kanaan 是我 Teyla
I came for you, just like you asked.
如你所愿 我来找你了
Like I asked.
如我所愿
I was the one in your visions.
我就是你幻觉里的人
Appropriately disguised, of course.
当然 巧妙地伪装过了
You're lying.
你骗人
I reached across 10,000 light years of space and touched your mind.
我穿越1万光年的距离接触你的意识
There is more of a bond between us than you know.
我们之间的联♥系♥比你想象的要紧密得多
Once the child is born, the bond will grow even stronger.
孩子出生后 这种联♥系♥将会更紧密
Enjoy your reunion.
享受你们的团聚吧
Kanaan, you must help me.
Kanaan 你得救救我
You must help our child.
你得救救我们的孩子
Please, kanaan.
求你了 Kanaan
The child will serve the cause
这孩子将效忠于我们的远大目标
then one day soon, the galaxy will be ours.
很快 银河系将是我们的
Colonel...
上校...
Approaching target destination.
接近目标地点
Drop us out.
把我们放下去
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We're unable to get a lock on her subcutaneous transmitter.
我们无法锁定她体内的发射器
No surprise there. I'm sure michael got rid of that.
没什么奇怪的 我敢说Michael
Guess we'll have to do things the hard way.
看来咱们得费点力了
Good, let's do it.
好 行动吧
All right, stay in touch.
好 保持联络
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Let's move out.
咱们走吧
Sir, I'm picking up another ship.
长官 我监测到另一艘飞船
It's a wraith cruiser, sir.
是Wraith的巡洋舰 长官
Shields up.
开启护盾
Return fire!
开火还击
Sheppard, this is daedalus.NWe've been engaged by a wraith cruiser.
Sheppard 我是Daedalus号♥
How's it going?
情况怎么样?
More than holding our own, but you could pick up the pace.
现在还能撑得住
Where's your boss?
你的上级呢?
You're too early.
你来得太早了
What the hell does that mean?
这话是什么意思?
We're expecting him back.
我们正等着他回来
He's on his way with an important prisoner.
他正押解一名重要囚犯赶来
This is sheppard, come in.
我是Sheppard 你听到吗
Daedalus, do you read?
Daedalus 你听到吗
Sheppard, this is daedalus.
Sheppard 我是Daedalus
Do not destroy the enemy ship.NI repeat
重复一遍
do not destroy the enemy ship.NTeyla may be on board.
不要击毁敌舰 Teyla在上面
Did you hear me? Teyla may be on board!
听到了吗 Teyla可能在敌舰上
We heard you. Can you cripple it?
听到了 你能不能使敌舰瘫痪?
It's possible, sir. It's already sustained some heavy damage.
这不可能 长官 它已经损伤很大了
Sir, the enemy is attempting a retreat.
长官 敌人准备撤退
Target the engines!
瞄准引擎!
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
Bad news, sheppard.
坏消息 Sheppard
The cruiser made the jump to hyperspace.
巡洋舰跳入超空间了
It's gone.
它逃跑了
Any sign of her, sir?
有她的消息吗 长官?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表