No, she wouldn't.
她不会的
Calling anyone this is Lieutenant ColonelNin the Athosian settlement, John Sheppard.
呼叫Athosian定居点的任何人
Do you copy?
收到吗?
Teyla, this is Sheppard,Nplease respond...
Teyla 这是Sheppard 请回话...
What are they going to do to us?
他们要对我们怎么样?
They will try to extricate information.
我们会试着获取信息
We must tell them nothing.
我们什么都不能说
Dr. Keller, the lives of everyoneNin Atlantis are at stake.
Keller医生 Atlantis里的
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Where are you from?
你从哪来?
What?
什么?
Your home?
你的家在那?
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin.
Chippewa Falls 威斯康星州
A little town.
一个小镇
Do you have any family?
你有家人吗?
Just my dad.
只有我爸爸了
My mom died a few years back.
我妈妈几年前死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You must miss him.
你一定很想他
I'm all he's got left.
我是他仅剩的东西了
Then you must do to return home.Neverything you can to survive,
那么你必须要尽可能去求生
You must...
你必须...
You will survive.
你会活下来的
You will return home.NDo you understand?
你会活着回家的 你听懂了嘛?
Who are you?
你们是谁?
I am Athosian.
我是Athosian
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I do not care what you believe.
我不管你相信什么
The longer you are silent,Nthe worse it will be for you.
你越不讲话 就会越惨
I told you.
我告诉过你
We are Athosian, and you will suffer for whatNyou have done to our people.
我们是Athosian 你会为你对
What we've done?
我们做的一切?
You murdered them, an entire village.
你谋杀了他们 一整个村庄
That village was desertedNwhen we arrived.
我们到的时候那个村庄已经没人了
Deserted because Wraith who were brought here by you.Nit was culled by the Wraith,
没人了是因为那里被
Do you know who we are?
你知道我们是谁吗?
You are Bola Kai.
你们是Bola kai
Then you know we are huntedNby the Wraith like everyone else.
那你知道我们像
Unless you are Wraith worshipers.
除非你们是Wraith崇拜者
Get her out of here!
把她带出去
I'm willing to spare her life if you tell me who you are.
我会饶了她一命
Did you tell them anything?
你有告诉他们什么吗?
They said they would kill you.
他们说他们会杀了你的
You told them about Atlantis?
你和他们说了Atlantis的事?
No.
没有
I...
我...
I gave them a Gate address,
我给了他们一个无人的星球的地址
an uninhabited planet, buy us more time, like you said.Njust to throw them off,
只是调虎离山 就像你说的
I don't think they're Wraith worshipers.
我不觉得他们是Wraith崇拜者
That guy in there, he seemed surprised when you accused himNof working with the Wraith.
那个人被你指控帮助Wraith
Why would he deny it if it was true?
如果这是实情 他为什么会否认?
I would think that would provide to get us to talk.Nan even more effective threat
我认为他承认以后就可以
So they just happened to arrive here moments after the settlement was culled?
那难道他们正好就在
I find that a coincidence.
我觉得这太巧合了
Something just came through the portal,Na flying ship of some kind, but
有东西刚从大门里通过
it disappeared beforeNwe could do anything.
但是在我们能反应之前就消失了
You two, watch them.
你们两个 看住他们
The rest of you,Nget your weapons and come with me!
剩下的人 拿上武器跟我来
Not much longer.
我们不用等多久了
Those guys guarding the GatesNcertainly don't look Athosian.
把守星门的人看上去
They're Bola Kai.
他们是Bola kai
What? It a warrior tribe. Ruthless.
什么人?
They like picking fights,
很残忍♥ 喜欢挑起战争
especially with tribes who are peaceful.
尤其是对和平的部落
Great, just what we need,Nanother bad guy.
太好了 正是我们需要的
Don't worry.
别担心
They're primitive.NWe can handle them.
他们很原始 我们可以搞定他们的
Define primitive.
定义一下"原始"
Clubs and arrows.
木棍和弓箭
Hey, arrows can hurt.
嘿 弓箭是可以伤人的
Only if you're stupid enoughNto get hit in the ass with one.
只有在你笨到
Life signs?
生命信♥号♥♥?
All over the place. Mostly in the woods.
到处都是 绝大多数在森林里
It's hard to get a visual from up here.
这里很难看得清楚
All right, we'll have to goNon foot then.
好吧 我们得徒步行进
Gear up, boys.
带上装备 伙计们
If these guys want a fight, happy to give it to 'em.
如果这些家伙想要战斗
John?
John?
Nabel...
Nabel...
Move back.
后退
Where did you get the gun?
你的枪是从哪来的?
The Athosians were not the only onesNwith a hidden cache of weapons.
Athosian不是唯一会藏武器的民族
The Bola Kai captured meNbefore I could get to mine.
Bola kai在我到达我
We need to get moving.
我们得快点走
They no doubt heard the gunfire.
他们肯定听到了枪声
They coming?
他们追来了吗?
It does not appear so.
看上去没有
I believe it is safe to rest.
我觉得可以安全的休息了
Thank you for coming for us.
谢谢你来救我们
You saved my life.
你们救了我
I figured I'd return the favor.
我觉得我应该还你们人情
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Well, I can't die yet.
我还不能死呢
I have far too many questionsNI need answers to first.
我有太多的问题需要求解
We can start with you giving meNthe Gate address to Atlantis.
我们可以从你告诉我
I've got lifesigns, there, there, there, and there.
我检测到生命信♥号♥♥
That really narrows it down.
这真是缩小范围了
That way.
这边走
Really? Why?
真的? 为什么?
No reason.
没有理由
Good enough for me.
对我来说足够了
Let's go.
我们走
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Just give me the addressNand I'll let you go.
告诉我地址 我就放你们走
I promise.
我保证
I see you're notNas badly wounded as I thought.
看来你的伤没有我想象的那么严重
Oh, it's bad.
哦 伤很严重
I just have a high tolerance for pain.
只是我很能忍♥受疼痛
The address, and I'll let you go, both of you.
告诉我地址 然后我就让你们走
You're lying.
你在骗人
You're not Genii, are you?
你不是Genii 对吧?
We have an understanding with them.
我们和他们有共识
They wouldn't need to resortNto these tactics in order to contact us.
他们不会依靠这种手段来联♥系♥我们
All right, so that part wasn't true, but I was captured by the Bola Kai.
好吧 那一部分不是真的
You're the Wraith worshiper.
你是Wraith崇拜者
You're the one responsibleNfor the death of the Athosians.
是你造成了那些Athosian的死
Unless I lied about that as well.
除非...我在这个上面撒谎了
What do you mean, they're not dead?
你什么意思? 他们没有死?
Give me the Gate address, and I'll gladly tell you everything.
告诉我地址 然后我会
Don't move.
别动
Untie me.
解开我
Get out of the way.
让开
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I'll shoot you.
我会开枪的
No, you won't.
你不会的
You don't have it in you.
你的本性不是这样的
You're a doctor, a healer...
你是一个医生 一个治疗者
Not a killer.
不是一个杀手
You're right, I am a healer,
你说的没错 我是一个治疗者
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表