You don't have to do this.
你没必要这么做
The real carson wouldn't sit around worryingNabout himself when he could do something to help.
如果换作是真正的Carson
The real carson also never listened to my advice.
真正的Carson也从来不听我的建议
Look,you don't have to proveNanything,certainly not to me.
听着 你没必要去证明什么
I know that.
我知道
Don't worry.I'll be fine.
别担心 我不会有事的
Let's go.
我们走
I'm reading a bunch of life signs up ahead.
前方有些生命信♥号♥♥
Maybe it's the athosians.
也许是Athosian人
Yeah.
是啊
Or maybe it's a herd of those frankensteins.
也许是一群福兰克斯坦的怪物
Doctor?
医生?
It's this way,I think.
我觉得是这边
No,no,I'm certain.
不 不 我肯定
It's this way.
是这边
What is happening?
怎么回事?
There is a connection between us,michael,
我们之间有联♥系♥ Michael
and right now,I can sense your fear.
现在 我能感觉到你的恐惧
I wouldn't go that far.
我不觉得有那么严重
Let's call it concern.
当作是关注吧
What did you do?
你干了什么?
I shut them down.
把它们关了
You mean you killed them.
你的意思是杀死了他们
I can't afford to leave any loose ends behind.
我不能在身后留下什么把柄
Anyway,there's always more where they came from.
而且 从他们来的地方
Take her to the ship.
带她去飞船
We're leaving.
我们要走了
I'm tired of getting shot at with our own guns.
我再也忍♥受不了
I'm not generally fondNof it regardless of the weapon.
不管是谁的武器
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
有人在那吗?
You must help us!
求你帮帮我们!
You hear that?
你听见了吗?
Was that halling?
那是Halling吗?
Halling?
Halling?
Colonel,through here!
中校 我在这!
Colonel sheppard,it is very good to see you.
Sheppard中校 见到你真是太高兴了
Likewise,my friend.
我也是 我的朋友
Are you all right?
你们没事吧?
We're fine,those of us that are left.
还留在这的人都没事
Teyla said you would come.
Teyla说你们会来的
Where is she?
她在哪?
Michael has taken her.
Michael把她带走了
You must go after her.
你们快去找她
Take your people.
带上你的人离开
We'll meet you in a little while.
我们一会儿来找你们
Everyone,it's the time.
大家听着 该走了
Come.
快来
Gather your strength.
提起精神
Come through.
大家快来
Everyone.
从这里走
My god.
我的天那
They're dead.
他们都死了
Sheppard.
Sheppard 你来看
You think teyla.
你认为Teyla不会...
No,I don't think so,and you don't think so.
不 我不觉得 你们也不要那样想
I don't mean to rush things,Nbut I'm picking up an energy reading.
我不想催你
Someone's firing up the ship.
有人发动飞船了
I'm the last person you expected to see.
我知道你从没想到会再见到我
It's all right.I'm here to help you.
但没关系 我是来帮助你的
It's not possible.
这不可能
I'm sorry,I don't have time to explain.
抱歉 我没时间解释了
Colonel sheppard and theNothers are waiting back at the lab.
Sheppard和其他人正在实验室等着
We have to go,now.
我们要赶快离开
Teyla...N I can'T.N Teyla
我不能...
kanaan,the father of my son,he is still here.
我孩子的父亲Kanaan还在这
I am not leaving without him.
我不会丢下他不管
There's no time.
我们没时间了
Quite correct.
非常正确
You should've run when you had the chance,
你应该抓住这机会来逃跑
but you let your feelings get in the way.
但你却这么样优柔寡断
Stay back.I'm warning you.
离远点 我警告你
Shoot him,carson.
Carson 开枪
Shoot him now!
快开枪!
He doesn't want to shoot me.
他不想开枪
Or to be more precise,he'd like nothing more,
或更准确的说 他非常想开枪
but,like all my creations,he is open to my influence.
但就像我造的其他人一样
I'm sorry,teyla.
Teyla 对不起
Don't!
不要!
You don't look well,doctor.
你看起来气色很差 医生
You should have stayed with me.
你应该呆在我身边的
I'd give you an injection,but I don't have any with me.
我很想给你一剂药
Anyway.
无论如何
you've served your purpose.
你对我已经没用了
Time to go.
我们走吧
Take a look,east wall.
你看看东墙那里
Those look like gas containers?
那像压缩气罐吗?
Yep.
没错
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Where's beckett?
Beckett去哪了?
This way.
这边
It's carson.
是Carson
What happened?
到底发生了什么?
You ran off,that's what happened.
你无缘无故的跑了
did you see her?
你看见她了吗?
Oh,no.
哦 不
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音?
It's the ship.
是飞船启动的声音
Help him.
扶一下他
Come on.
快点
We searched the place top to bottom.
我们彻底搜查了那地方
No sign of her.
始终没有她的踪影
Well,for now,we'll have to assume she's still alive,and that michael has her.
至少现在 我们只能猜测她还活着
We've got prisoners.
我们也抓了几个俘虏
They'll talk.
他们会合作的
We'll find her.
我们一定能找到她的
How is he?
他怎么样了?
His body's shutting down.
他的所有器官都在衰竭中
There's nothing more I can do for him.
我已经无能为力了
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等了
Zelenka's prepping the stasis pod.
Zelenka正在准备冷冻舱
I had him in my sights.
他就在我眼前
All I needed to do was pull the trigger.
而我就只要扣动扳机就行了
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
He made you receptive to the mind link.
他强迫你受他的思维控制
It's how he controls all of them-- the hybrids.
就像他控制其他混血人一样
Still,it would have been nice to make a difference.
如果我能救到Teyla就好了
You make a difference.We've got michael on the run.
但你已让Micheal落荒而逃了
It's just a matter of time before we catch up to him.
我们迟早会抓到他的
look,don't say anything.Okay? It's no big deal.
听着 你也别说了 好不? 没事的
You're going to go into the stasis pod until we figure out how to fix you.
你会呆在冷冻舱里
I'm a doctor.
我也是个医生
I know my own prognosis.
我知道我自己的诊断
Once I go into that pod,there's a good chance I won't come out.
一旦我进去后 有很大的机会
Right.
好了
All set.
准备好了
Listen,we're going to keep working until we find a cure for this thing.
听着 我们会继续研究
I've got a whole team on it.
我已调出一队人去研究了
Best people we have.
都是这里最精英的
Thank you.
多谢你了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表