医生 你快帮帮他!
Davos?
Davos?
Davos...
Davos...
Father?
父亲?
No...
不...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Second hive just dropped out of hyperspace.
第二艘母舰跳出了超空间
This is it.
开始了
The first hive is sending a transmission.
第一艘母舰在发送信息
They're probably trying to explain what they're doing here.
他们可能在解释他们为何在这
Come on,guys,what's happening?
伙计们 到底怎么啦?
Stand by.
等一下
Rodney...
Rodney...
they're still just talking.
他们还在说话
Whoa,whoa,whoa,wait a minute.
等一会
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What is it?What's going on?
怎么了?发生了什么事?
Both ships just powered weapons.
两艘船都在启动武器
Oh,my god.NThat's it.
天哪
Firing drones.NJohn,wait.
发射Drone
Just give it a second.
就一会
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
They're going to wipe us out!
他们要把我们轰平了!
Shut up,woolsey.
Woolsey 你给我闭嘴
Colonel sheppard,as a ranking representative of the ioa,I'm assuming command of this base.
Sheppard上校 作为IOA的高级代表
I'm ordering you to launch the drones now!
我命令你马上发给Drone!
Belay that order!One more word out of you,and I will have you removed.
别听他的! 你再说一个字
Hold on,something's happening.
等一下 他们有动作
The hives are firing on each other.
他们在互相开火
Are you sure?NDefinitely.
你确定?
They're not pulling any punches,either.
他们都在全力开火
They just destroyed each other.
他们同归于尽了
I guess the other wraith didn't buy their story.
我猜第二艘不相信第一艘的解释
Was either ship able to get off a subspace message?
两艘船有发出次空间消息吗?
Right.
我这就去查
Negative.
没有
W-we're good.
我们安全了
John,you can stand down.
John 你可以放松了
Gladly.
乐意照办
I'm taking him back to vadeena,to be buried according to our custom.
我会把他带回Vadeena
It is good that he is going home.
他可以安息故土了
I don't know what my people will do without him.
我不知道他死后
He's always been there,warning us of danger,protecting us from harm.
他一直都在保护我们
Now for the first time in my life,I fear the future.
我人生中的第一次
Just because something is unknown does not necessarily mean it needs to be feared.
你不需要害怕未来
Trust yourself,and the rest will unfold as it is meant to.
只要你相信自己
He was an interesting man.
他是个很有趣的人
Yes.
是的
He knew that I was pregnant.
他知道我怀孕了
Really?
真的?
You know,pretty soon,other people are going to find out too.
别人迟早都会知道的
You're going to have to tell them.
你需要告诉他们
I know.
我知道
So all it took was the destruction of my ship for you to finally trust me.
在我的船被毁后
No,not true.
你说得并不正确
I still don't trust you.
我还是不信任你
Take him to the lab.He's got work to do.
带他去实验室
Well...
嗯...
this is awkward.
这挺尴尬的
Yes.
没错
For the record,I thought I was making the right call.
我只想说明 我以为我没做错
It was a difficult situation for everyone.
对任何人来说那都是个困难的决定
I just have one last question.
我就有最后一个问题
How did you know the two wraith ships would fire on each other?
你怎么知道他们会互相开火?
I didn'T.
我不知道
You going to put that in your report?
你会把这个也包括
It probably would be better if I didn'T.
我认为没必要
There may be such a thing as being...
也许有时候太完整...
too thorough.
是不好的
Right.
对
Where's woolsey?
Woolsey去哪了?
Oh,you just missed him.
他刚走了
That hurts my feelings.I didn't even say goodbye yet.
真伤感情 我还没来及说再见哪
How's mckay doing?
McKay那边怎样?
He and the wraith are back at it,but I guess they're having a problem getting this virus to work.
他还和那个Wraith回去工作了
I'd hate to think this was all for nothing.
我只希望我们没白费功夫
Well,we got out alive,and we kept our location secret.
至少我们活下来了
That still counts for something.
这总该算是点成就吧
still thinking about those visions,huh?
你还在想那些预言?
I can't get them out of my head.
我不能不想
Everything davos saw came true.
davos的预言都成真了
For all we know,it won't come true for another thousand years.
也许你那个预言会在
Or it could come true tomorrow.
或者明天就会实现
Right.So,what else...
就算是明天 我们又能怎样?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表