I learned from the best.
还不都是托你的福
It's everything I could find on archetype.
这是我能找到的所有关于
It's not much, but... whatever it is, no one will touch it with a ten-foot pole.
虽然不多 但...无论那是什么
Yeah, right. I owe you one.
嗯 好的 我欠你的人情
Damn right you do.
那还用说
You know, it's funny.
现在想起来 都觉得可笑
When you and I were together, I couldn't stand it when you wouldn't be able to tell me where you were going
我们在一起的时候 我最受不了的
or what you were doing...
或者你要去干什么...
and, now, every once in a while,
而现在 我有时候也发觉
I catch grant looking at me the same way.
Grant也这样看待我
When I was doing my snooping around,
当我在帮你收集资料的时候
I took the liberty of asking a few questions about you, john.
我顺便问了几个关于你的问题
That's really not such a good idea.
那不是一个很明智的选择
Yeah, I got that impression.
我感觉到了
I've seen walls go up quickly before, but never like this,
我以前也被被人敷衍过
and whatever you're into, it's obviously big,
无论你干的是什么 很明显是件大事
and my guess is, very dangerous.
我猜这事还很危险
I just want you to be careful.
我希望你能小心点
Well, you know me.
你知道我素来都那样
Yeah. That's the problem.
是呀 那也是我最担心的
Goodbye, john.
再见了 John
Well, she wasn't kidding. So far, it's a whole lot of nothing.
她说的没错 到现在为止
Lab requisitions, non-disclosure agreements...
实验室物资调动表 保密协议...
oh, here's an exciting one--
这倒有一个
an internal memo reminding employees not to use the south parking lot
一个内部告示 通知所有员工
due to ongoing repaving.
因为地面正在翻修
Hold on.
等等
What is it?
那是什么?
It's a shipping waybill with instructions to deliver
一个运货单 上面说向
a load of preassembled masonry panels to a warehouse in reading.
Reading的一个仓库
So?
那么?
So?
那么
"Preassembled masonry panels"--
"预装好的砖石板"
that was a code word we used a few months back to identify shipments of neutronium.
那是几个月前中子态物质的旧暗号♥
Neutronium--it's the base element from which nanites are made.
中子态物质 那是用来制♥作♥
You guys damaged him, right?
你们伤到了他 对不?
So, if he wants to fully repair, he's going to need this.
如果他想完全修复的话
So he's going to go for the warehouse?
他会去仓库那?
Yeah, exactly.N Assuming he knows where it is.
没错
Well, to be perfectly honest, we don't have anything else.
说实话 我们真没有太多有用的信息
That's a good point.
那倒也是
All right, I'll set up a stake-out, and if he shows up, we'll know about it.
好吧 我会派人去监视
This could be our last shot at this guy.
这可能是我们唯一的机会了
We got to make sure he goes down for good this time.
这次我们的确保要把他消灭掉
That's not going to be easy.
那可不容易
I mean, if this was the movies, we'd drop him into a vat of molten steel or...
我是说 电影里 我们可以把他
a volcano.
或者扔到火山里面
You know, the fires from whence he came?
他就是从火里来的 知道吗?
What the hell's he talking about?
你到底在说什么?
That's a really good idea.
这倒是个好主意
Really?
真的?
Sheppard, this is apollo. We're all set.
Sheppard 这是Apollo 我们准备好了
Understood.
明白
Are you sure he's going to show up?
你确定他会出现?
The I.O.A. Said they spotted him nearby.
IOA的人在附近看到他了
And what if he spotted them?
如果他发现监视人员了会怎么样?
Bates, see anything?
Bates 看到他了吗?
Negative. All quiet over here.
没有 附近都没人
Be patient. He'll show up.
耐心点 他会来的
You should not have interfered.
你不该来这捣乱
Now!
传送!
What happened? Where did you send him?
怎么啦? 你把他送到哪去了?
Low earth orbit.
低地球轨道上
I know by experience, re-entry's a bitch.
根据我的经验 重返大气层并不好受
The I.O.A. Isn't just going to let her go.
IOA是不会放过她的
Well, if she stayed away, we never would've found her.
如果她要是躲起来
The only reason she's here is because she chose to help us.
她在这是因为她想帮助我们
Yeah, I know.
我知道
She's a machine.
但她还只是个机器
Well, we're all machines,
我们都是机器
just different kinds.
只不过是不同种类的
What about if we took her to another planet?
为何不把她送到其他星球上?
Somewhere with no people, where she can't do any harm.
无人居住的地方
I don't think that's much of a reward.
这报答也有点太没人性了
The I.O.A. Would never agree to let her leave earth anyway.
IOA也不会让她离开地球
She could work at stargate command.
她可以在SGC里面工作
She would be a valuable asset.
她会是个很好的人才
She'd be a constant security threat.
她也是个定时炸♥弹♥
We don't know that.
我们不能确定那一点
No, he's right.
不 他说的对
There's no escaping the fact she's a replicator.
无论如何 她都是个复♥制♥者
So what, then?
那我们怎么办?
How are you settling in to your new life?
你还习惯你的新生活?
It's a bit of an adjustment.
需要一点调整
One of the stipulations of my release is that I don't look for a job in any scientific field. To
在我的释放条款里有一条
be honest, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.
说真的 我都不知道我能干什么
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
我相信你会找到一件好工作的
I wanted to thank you, colonel.
我想感谢你 中校
I know they never would've agreed to let me goNif you hadn't put in a word for me.
要不是有你保证
Well, you saved my life. Putting a word in is the least I could do.
你救了我一命 为你担♥保♥是因该的
I have to admit, I'm a little scared.
我承认 我的确有点害怕
I mean, I know these emotions are supposed to be artificial, but
我是说 我知道这些感情都不是真的
they seem pretty real to me.
但对我来说 还是很真实的
Well, what do you got to be scared about?
那你还怕什么?
Well, I've never really been alone before.
我从来都没这么单独活过
Richard was the closest thing I ever had to family.
Richard就我家人似的
Anyway,
总之
it was nice for you to check up on me.
我很高兴你能来见我
I guess we'll never see each other again.
我猜我们今后都见不到面了
Well, one thing I've learned about my business is never say never.
从我的经验来说
Goodbye, colonel.
再见 中校
So? How was it in there?
怎么样? 好不错吧?
Well, it was very nice work.
的确 设计得非常好
Very convincing.
非常真实
I'm just glad we were able to download her consciousness intact.
我很高兴我们能将她的意识
Anyway... now she has a whole virtual world to explore.
总之...她有一个全新的
Should keep her pretty busy for a while.
应该够她忙一阵子的
So, what happened to the rest of her?
她的身子呢?
Oh, they deactivated the bond between her nanites, effectively breaking her into base elements.
他们解除了所有纳米细胞的连接
They scrapped her.
他们把她给销毁了
Yeah? So, we heading back?
嗯? 我们回去了?
Yeah. You go ahead. I got a few things to take care of.
对 你先走吧 我还有几件事要办
Come in.
进来
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表