但如果你攻击它的话 它会把你们的
There is no reason for us to be at odds,john sheppard.
John Sheppard 我们没必要这样
We need each other.
我们都需要对方
Rodney,we need to know if you can shut down the replicator attack code on your own.
Rodney 我需要知道你能否独自
I've been looking into that,and it's not very promising.
我已经试过了 结果不是很乐观
You're the one who activated it in the first place.
是你启动命令的
Well,that was easy.Well,actually,it was spectacularly difficult,
那个很简单 其实是非常难的
Rodney...Nbut,then,everything's relative.NRodney...
但是 所有事情都相对的
the replicators were originally designed and programmed to do exactly what they're doing.
古人创造复♥制♥者目的就是
I mean,they were built for this.
他们就是为此而建的
It was much harder for the wraith to get them to stop than it was for me to get them to start again.
Wraith想要它们停止比
But with this wraith's help,you think you could do it?
但如果这个Wraith帮助你
If he really has the original shut-down virus,yeah,I think we can.
如果他真有原始病毒就没问题
He claims he ordered the hive ship not to give away our position unless they're attacked.
他声称只要我们不先动手
Do you believe him?
你相信他?
Well,are there any other ships headed this way?
还有其他母舰朝这边过来?
No.NThen I'd say for the moment,he's telling the truth.
没有
Dr.Keller told me I might find you here.
Keller医生告诉我你在这
She was kind enough to let me go for a little walk.
她体贴地让我出来遛达一下
It's quite something,isn't it?
这真壮观 对不?
Yes.
的确如此
I know I was brought here for a reason,
我知道我注定要到这里
to play a role on a much bigger stage before I die.
并在我临死前作一些贡献
Surely it is not time to start speaking that way.
你不需要那样悲观
Dr.Keller is a dedicated and skilled physician,
Keller医生是个非常优秀的医生
but it doesn't take a great seer to know what she is thinking and not saying.
但是 任何人都能猜到她没说的事
My time is coming to an end.
我知道我快死了
You wish to ask me something.
你想问我件事?
You know why I came to your planet?
你知道我为何见你?
To learn the fate of your people.
你想知道你族人的下落
Yes.
是的
I can tell you only this-- they are still alive.
我只知道...他们都还活着
But they are shrouded in darkness.
不过他们被黑暗包围着
I know you will continue to search for them,
我知道你会继续寻找他们
but I'm not sure this burden should be borne by someone in your condition.
但我不确定你的现状
My condition?
我的现状?
You carry a life inside you,do you not?
你携带着另一个生命 不是吗?
Yes.
是的
You conceal it from the others.
你却对他人隐瞒这件事
It is complicated.
这不是一言两语能说明的
I see.
我明白了
I'm sorry I cannot offer you more.
我很抱歉除了这些
That is all right.
你不必道歉
Thank you.
我很感谢你了
And now you must take me to colonel carter.
现在你必须带我去见Carter上校
Yes,of course.
当然没问题
This way.
这边请
this is teyla to the infirmary.I need a medical team now!
Teyla呼叫医疗室
We got a problem.NFiring drones.
我们有麻烦了
Teyla's vision only confirms what I've been saying all along.
Teyla看到的跟我说的一样
If we destroy the hive ship,we lose our best chance of stopping the replicators.
如果我们击落那架母舰
We may not have a choice.
我们也许别无选择
One way or another,events are going to result in the destruction of that ship.
无论如何 那艘母舰都会被击毁
Well,if you believe that,then you believe atlantis is going to be destroyed.
如果你相信这个 那你相信
We might as well pack up our bags and go home.
我们不如现在都回地球算了
How about this.
不如这样
We play along.We wait for them to transmit the program to rodney's computer,
我们将计就计直到
then we blow 'em out of the sky.
再把它给轰下来
Betray them before they have a chance to betray us.
在他们背叛我们之前
They're wraith.
他们是Wraith
Anyone going to lose any sleep over this?
谁在意它们的死活呀?
Rodney,can you guarantee that you could finish the job without the wraith's help?
Rodney 你能保证你可以单独完成吗?
If I have the original virus,not a problem.
只有我有原病毒就没问题
Can you guarantee it?
你能百分百的保证?
Well,I mean...
这个嘛...
no.
不能
That is not the only problem.
这还不是唯一的问题
If we do not destroy the hive quickly enough,it may have time to send a message.
如果我们不能及时把它打下来
All right.I think I need to meet this wraith myself.
好吧 我想我要亲自跟他谈
Mr.Woolsey...
Woolsey先生...
y-you want me to come with you?
你要我跟你一起去?
Well,I'm sure you want your report to the ioa to be as thorough as possible.
我确定你想要你的报告尽可能全面
Of course.
当然了
I've never met a wraith face-to-face before.
我还没亲眼见过Wraith
Oh,well,you're in for a treat.
你可以大饱眼福了
Ladies first.
女士优先
Open it.NColonel...
把门打开
it's all right.
不用担心
I'm colonel samantha carter.
我是Samantha Carter上校
A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
幸会 幸会
I understand you're proposing that we work together on a joint venture.
我听说你想跟我们一起合作
That is correct.
没错
Last time we went down this road,things didn't exactly work out the way we'd hoped.
但是我们上一次合作的时候
You were betrayed.Believe me,I understand your reluctance.
你们之前被我们出♥卖♥♥♥了
If we do this,we do it our way.
如果我们合作 你要听我们的
Your ship remains in orbit.
你的母舰停留在轨道上上
They make the slightest false move,and they'll be destroyed.
它要是有一点不轨
Fair enough.
好的
The program will be downloaded into a non-networked computer in one of our labs.
病毒就会下载到
All work will be conducted on this base.
所有工作都必须在这里进行
You will remain under constant guard,and when you're done,we keep the virus.
你会被守卫看着 如果成功
It won't be easy to upload it into the replicator network.
把它上传到复♥制♥者
Are you sure you're up to the task?
你确定你能做到?
We did it before,we'll do it again.
我们以前做过 你不用担心
I agree to your terms.
我同意你的条件
You see,I want this as much as you do.
我们都有个共同的目标
Now,let's say that this works.
假如我们成功改编这个病毒
What happens then?
然后呢?
In my time as a prisoner among the genii,I lost my position among wraith.
在我沦为Genii的犯人期间
I still have a few loyal followers,but nothing like the standing I once had.
但我还有一些亲信
So you're going to use this to leverage your way back in?
你会用这个来夺回你的地位?
In a manner of speaking.
差不多
Sooner or later,we're going to end up on opposite sides.
我们迟早会成为敌对势力
Yes,but not today.
但不是今天
Do we have an agreement?
我们达成了共识吗?
We do.
是的
I believe among your people,it is customary to shake hands.
我相信按你们的传统 我们应该握手
Just a little wraith humor.
只是一点Wraith幽默罢了
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你知道你自己在干什么
The wraith ship just dropped out of hyperspace.
Wraith母舰刚刚跳出了超空间
Are they powering weapons?
他们有没有开启武器?
Negative.
没有
They're sending a transmission.
他们在给我们发东西
Rodney,you're on.
Rodney 就看你了
That's it?
就是这个?
That's their super-weapon?
这是他们的超级武器?
Well,what were you expecting?
你认为是什么?
A big gun?
一个巨型的枪?
Something that goes boom?
很有杀伤力的东西?
Sam,that's it.
Sam 接收完毕
We got it.
我们有原病毒了
I can go down to the chair room,finish this off right now.
我可以直接去把它给轰下来
I can't risk it,john.
John 那样风险太大了
Security,have the wraith escorted to dr.Mckay's lab.
守卫 把那个Wraith护送到
No,this is all wrong.
不 这些都错了
What do you mean?
你指什么?
You must iterate all values of the expression before you can aggregate the results.
你必须重新输入全部数据
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
We're better off using known data points and extrapolating.
我们用已知的数据
You risk compounding errors.
那你出错的风险会更大
What?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表