Buy some time.
争取些时间
Oh,that really explains everything.
噢 这就可以解释一切了
Theoretically,we can send youNback exactly the way you got here,
从理论上说 我可以送你原路返回
using the gate,the right address,and a solar flare.
使用同样的星门 同样的地址 同样的耀斑
Only problem is,we're waiting for something very specific,Na prominence with exactly the right shape,size,characteristics,
唯一的问题是 我们要等一样特殊的东西
and relative position in space so that it willNinteract with the wormhole in exactly the right manner,
必须在形状 大小 及空间位置上完全相同
and send you back exactly the right amount of time.
正好把你送回原来的时间
And that doesn't happen every day.
可这种机会不是天天都有
Exactly.
很对
How long are we talking about?
那我大概要等多久?
Oh,700,800 years,1000 tops.
哦 七八百年吧 最多一千年
that's your plan?
这就是你的办法?
I'm 48,000 years in the future,and youNwant to put me on ice for another thousand?
我正处于未来48000年 可你
Tops.
最多
Well,we need to be precise.
我们需要精确的时机
If I don't get you back within two months ofNthe moment you left,then it'll be too late.
如果送到你出发的两个月之后
Too late?
太迟了?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
Things didn't exactly go wellNfor us after your disappearance.
在你失踪之后 我们这边的事情
Once I figured out what happened to you,NI realized there was nothing we could do.
在我们弄清楚你碰到了什么情况之后
The air force pronounced you kia,
空军对外宣称你阵亡了
and they gave you a very niceNmilitary funeral back on earth.
并在地球上给你举♥行♥了很隆重的葬礼
Obviously,the casket was empty,but,you know,
当然 棺材是空的 不过 你知道
it's the thought that counts.
心意到了就行了
From there.
从那时候起
from there,things went from bad to worse.
事情就变得越来越糟了
We kept searching for teyla,but we just didn'tNhave the resources to cover enough ground.
我们一直在找Teyla 可没有足够的人手
It took us two months before we finallyNfound her in one of michael's hideouts,
最后花了两个月才在
but by then it was too late.
可已经太迟了
She'd had the baby.
她怀的那个孩子
I guess after that,
我猜从那以后
he didn't have any use for her anymore,
他也用不上她了
so he killed her.
于是杀了她
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I should have been there.
我本该去的
And you will be,and knowing theNaddress where we eventually found teyla,
你会去的 而且知道了
you will be able to get there much quicker.
我们还可以更快地找到Teyla
You know,save teyla,save the baby,Nchange the fate of the galaxy.
救了Teyla 救了那个孩子 就会拯救
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well,it was the turning point.
那是整个事件的转折点
It was the key to everything,Nonce michael had that baby,
所有事情的关键 一旦Michael得到了
he was able to complete hisNresearch and perfect the hybrids.
就可以完成他的研究 让混血人更加完美
After that,well,Nhe really kicked things into gear.
从那以后 他的力量就开始迅速壮大
He stepped up his campaign ofNexposing human populations to the hoffan drug.
他加快了向人类散布Hoffan药物的步伐
Jennifer did her best to findNa way to combat the effects,
Jennifer竭尽全力想找出一个治疗方案
trying to lower the mortality rate,
降低死亡率
but ultimately,it was a losing battle.
可最后还是以失败告终
With their food supplies tainted,the infightingNbetween the wraith factions got worse.
由于食物来源遭到污染 Wraith之间的内战
Michael waited until theyNwere at each other's throats,
等到他们打得差不多了
and then he made his move.
Michael就出手了
Status.
战况如何
Both hives are heavily damaged.
两艘母舰都遭到了重创
They've lost hyperdrive andNthey're venting atmosphere.
都失去了超光速引擎 而且船壳破裂
Well then,let's finish it.
好吧 我们来结果它们
He took advantage of their weakenedNstate and their internal divisions,
他抓住了Wraith状态低迷
and in less than a year,heNhad the wraith on their knees.
不到一年 就让Wraith臣服于自己的脚下
Literally.
真正地
You know,the irony is,
真有讽刺意味
I never asked for any of this.
我从没料到会是这样的结局
I was taken prisoner by the humans,
以前我被人类抓去
tortured,experimented on,
饱受折磨 被他们在身上做实验
and when I finally escaped andNreturned to my wraith brothers,
最后终于逃出来 回到Wraith弟兄们身边时
instead of being welcomed back,NI was met with scorn.
遇到的不是欢迎 而是歧视
You will pay for this.
你会为此付出代价的
You still have your pride.
看来你还是那么傲慢
Good for you.
去你的
With the wraith in disarray,
Wraith阵营土崩瓦解之后
michael returned to the human populationsNhe'd infected with the hoffan drug.
Michael又把目光放在了
He selected the strongest and the healthiestNof the survivors and converted them to hybrids.
他挑选出最强壮最健康的幸存者
The rest he exterminated.
剩下的都消灭了
You think by saving teyla,Nwe can change all this.
你认为救出Teyla 就可以改变这一切?
I know it.
我知道
All I have to do is get you safely to aNstasis chamber,I will reprogram the sensors.
现在要做的就是把你安置在冷冻舱中
that could be a problem.
有点小麻烦
No,no,that's not a problem.
不 没有问题
We'll just find another way around.
从别的地方绕过去
Rodney?
Rodney?
There is no other way around.
没有别的路
The sand has penetrated the lower levels.
沙子已经埋没了下面的几层
48,000 years into the future,you've stillNgot a knack for stating the obvious.
都过去48000年了 你还是喜欢说废话
All right,what do we do?
好了 怎么办?
I don't know.
不知道
What do you mean,you don't know?
什么意思?
Well,I wasn't programmed for this variable.
我的程序中没有预料这种变化
You said you had 25 yearsNto work on this plan.
你说为了这个方案准备了25年
Well,mckay did,and he brilliantlyNanticipated a lot of potential problems.
McKay的确是这么做的 而且确实
It's just that,well,this wasn't one of them.
只是... 这个问题不在其中
All right,go up two levelsNturn right,there's an outer door.
好吧 上去两层 右转 有一个出去的门
It's only a quarter of aNmile across the plaza.
穿过空地走四分之一英里
You can't do that.
你做不到的
Why not?
为什么?
Not only is it extremely hot out there,
外面不仅非常热
but for the last half an hour,theNbarometric pressure has been dropping,
而且半个小时来 气压一直在下降
and the wind speeds haveNincreased significantly.
风速增加得非常快
Storm's coming.
风暴就要来了
A sandstorm.
沙暴
You ever been in one of those?
有没有经历过?
As a matter of fact,I have.
说实话 的确经历过
Oh,then you know what that means.
哦 那你就知道它是什么了
It's not like we haveNa lot of options here.
我们没有别的选择了
That sounds pretty nasty out there.
这个声音听起来真讨厌
The winds are gusting over 50Nmiles an hour and increasing.
外面的风速已经达到了50英里每小时
The visibility's basically zero.
能见度基本为零
You can't go out there.
你不能出去
You're just going toNhave to wait it out.
应该等它平息下来
For how long?
要等多久?
Well,I don't know,maybeNa couple of hours.
不知道 也许是几个小时吧
Are you hungry?
你饿了么?
Do you have any food?
有没有带食物?
I suppose it doesn't really matter anyways.
我想这个问题应该不大
We'll just wait for the storm to blow overNand have you out of here in no time at all.
等风暴平息了 然后你就出去
Well,you'll actually be here forN700 years,but you know what I mean.
你会在这里呆上700多年
What about everyone else?
其他人呢?
I mean,you told me about teyla,Nbut what about the rest of them?
你刚跟我说Teyla
There's no way we would've rolled overNand let michael take over the whole galaxy.
我们不能让Michael控制了整个星系
No.
不能
Well,what happened?
那发生什么了?
The ioa and the military wereNreluctant to commit a lot of resources
IOA和军方不愿意
to protecting the humanNpopulations of another galaxy,
而花去太多的资源
but sam.
但是Sam...
sam wouldn't take no for an answer.
Sam不愿意别人对她说"不"
Finally,they decided to giveNher a new ship,the phoenix.
他们终于决定给她一艘新的飞船
It was barely off the assembly line.
她才刚刚离开组装厂
Half the asgard systems weren'tNfinished,the other half weren't working.
有一大半的Asgard系统没有完成
We spent the better part of aNmonth getting her ready for combat.
我们花了差不多一个月
We worked day and night,side by side.
我们夜以继日 并肩工作
Zelenka might have been thereNas well,I don't really remember.
Zelenka可能也在那
I do remember never feelingNso drained in my entire life.
我这一生都没有感觉过
Eventually,though,we managedNto get her in working order.
但终于 我们成功地让它工作起来了
All right,everything checks out.
好的 一切都检查通过
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表