That's what you're thinking?
你是怎么想的吗?
Okay...
好吧...
okay.So,um,incentives...
嗯 你需要点动机...
first off,we have no interest in killing you.
第一 我们根本不想杀你
Of course,you've probably already figured that out by now,but we can't let you go either,
也许你已经知道
because you know too much about atlantis.
因为你对Atlantis太了解了
Unless you could prove that you were trustworthy...
除非你能证明你值得信赖...
and this would go a long way towards proving that.
但那条路还长着呐
Right.
嗯
Yeah,pretty sure I wouldn't buy that either.
我肯定我也不会相信我说的
Do you have any relatives?
你有亲人吗?
Do wraith have brothers or sisters?
Wraith也有兄弟姐妹吗?
I don't know how it works...
我不知你们的繁殖方式...
but with us,with my people,those bonds mean a lot.
但是对我们 家庭的联♥系♥很重要
My sister is in trouble,and it's pretty much all my fault.
我妹妹的现状都因我而起
You could help us.You could save her.
你可以帮助我们并救她一命
That doesn't mean anything to you,does it?
这对你一点意义都没有 是吧?
I suppose it wouldn't mean much to me,either,if I was in your place.
如果我是你的话
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
You and I both know that if we can figure out how to shut down these earth-made nanites,
你我都知道如果我们能关掉
it would be a giant step toward shutting down the replicators.
那会对我们成功关掉
I know you lost your hive.
我知道你失去你的母舰
I have no idea how horrible that must have been for you,
我不知道那对你来说有多痛苦
but knowing that they're still out there,that you alone could do something about it,
但是你知道Replicator还逍遥在外
that's got to be driving you crazy.
这肯定会令你坐立不安
So don't do this for me,don't do this for my sister...
你不要当为我 也不是为我妹妹...
do this for yourself.
当作为你自己而做
Do this because you know you can,
因为你有能力
and because you know it'll help destroy the replicators once and for all.
并且你知道这样也许能帮助我们
What do you say?
你认为怎样?
Thank you.
谢谢你
All right,there's a few bugs to code out,but I think we're close.
嗯 我们只需要解决
We?
我们?
Hey,I have been contributing.
嘿 我们帮了很多忙
Now,if I could suggest a few,uh,targets--
我建议 我们现在该试着--
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
No.
有事
What if he's faking?
如果它只是装死呢?
Maybe he's just milking it for a hot meal.
所以它可以借机吸食某个人
No,I believe him.
我相信它
He can't finish the coding without feeding.
如果它不吸食的话
I understand exactly what he's doing,
你知道它要干的东西
but he's far more versed at implementing it than I am.
不过它比我在应用上更熟悉
Maybe if I had a couple of weeks,but he's the only one who can do it in a day.
我可以在几周内完成
I don't know what to say,
我真的无语了
but the N.I.D.Is not going to provide us with a human for him to feed on.
但是NID不会找个人来喂它
I know.
我知道
It needs to be me.
那就让我来喂它吧
What?
什么?
I want him to feed on me.
我要它来吸食我
You want to what?
你想干什么?
Let him feed off me,get his strength back,
让他来吸食我 所以他能有力气
then he can finish the coding and save jeanie.
来完成剩下的编码来救Jeanie
Then force him to give you your life back?
然后再逼着它把它吸食的还给你?
He's not going to do that.
它才会不那样做那
Sharon died.
Sharon已经在
Half an hour ago.
半小时前死了
I don't understand.What happened?
我不清楚到底怎么回事?
I thought the nanites would--
我认为那些机器人不是该--
this time it wasn't a problem with the programming.
这次不是程序错误
It was a manufacturing defect.
而是制♥造♥缺陷
Look,in layman's terms,the nanites ran out of steam while they were repairing her arteries.
简单来说 就是它们在修复
She bled out internally.
她内失血过多而死
There was nothing we could do.
这次我们无能为力
I can't lose my sister,john.
John 我不能失去我妹妹
How am I going to explain that to her husband?To her kid?
你要我怎么样跟她丈夫和孩子解释?
That wraith'll kill you.
Wraith会杀了你的
That's my choice to make.
那是我个人的选择
No,it's not.
不 这事不能你说了算
You're an invaluable member of my team,and you report directly to me.
你是我队伍的不可缺少的人物
Really?You want to talk about chain of command right now?
真的? 你想现在跟我谈谁官大?
You are not doing this.
你不能干这事
She's here because of me.
她这样都是我的错
I can't fix the problem,but I can help the guy who can.
我不能解决这问题 至少我可以
Look,this was not an easy decision to make.
我知道 这决定不容易
I can'T.
但是 我不能接受
Please.
我求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
We're going over the data.We don't understand what happened.
我们还在研究数据
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
And jeanie?
Jeanie怎么样?
She's not going to make it.
她也快不行了
We brought in a,uh...
我们带来个 嗯...
specialist from the pegasus galaxy.
从飞马星系来的专家
Part of an enemy race called the wraith.
一个敌对种族叫做Wraith
Somehow,mckay has convinced him to create a program to shut down the nanites in jeanie's body.
但是Mckay说服了它 它会写个程序
And?
然后?
He was close,real close,but he hasn't fed in a few weeks,so he collapsed.
它已经很接近了 但是它饿晕了
He's too weak to finish the coding modifications.
他没力气完成剩余的编码
I don't understand.
我不明白
If it means saving her life,why not just feed him?
如果你想救她 为何不给它饭吃?
Well,he feeds on...
他的食物是...
humans.
人类
Their life force.
人类生命的力量
I see.
我懂了
Little hard to find volunteers.
我们很难找志愿者
So jeanie will...
那Jeanie会...
she's going to die.
她会死的
Just like sharon.
就像Sharon一样
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sure you are.
我知道
This is kaleb,her husband...
这是Kaleb 她丈夫...
and,uh,madison,her little daughter.
和Madison 她的小女儿
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我从来没想到会这样
I know you didn'T...
我知道你没想过...
but it did.
但是事情已经发生了
Now mckay's blaming himself.
现在McKay在怪他自己
I know better.
我知道怎么做
You know better.
你也知道该怎么做
Oh,come on.
你开玩笑吧?
Can I help you,sir?
我能帮你吗 先生?
Uh,no.No problem.
嗯 我没事
May I see that,sir?
先生 我能看看你的卡吗?
no,you may not.
不 你不能
Sir.The card,please.
先生 把你的卡交出来
You're not dr.Lee,sir.
先生 你不是Lee博士
Was that lee's card?
那是Lee的卡片?
You know,we were just at the gym,and must have swapped pants,
我们刚才在健身房♥ 一定是拿错了
so,uh,would you just open the door for me?
你就不能帮我开一下门?
Not without a card,sir.
我办不到 先生
I'm dr.Rodney mckay.This is my lab.
我是Rodney Mckay
Would you please open the door?
你就不要给我把门开开?
I can't do that,sir.
我办不到 先生
This is a matter of life or death.
这是生死大事
Open the door!I'm under--
给我开门!我有...
Let him in.
让他进来
WhatNI was showing wallace the labs.
这
The wraith got the upper hand.
结果让Wraith得手了
That's what the report's going to say.
报告会这样写的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表