You want to hit a Wraith lab?
你们准备袭击幽灵的实验室?
No offense, but that's awfully close to
恕我冒犯 可现在谈论这个
crazy talk territory
是不是有点疯狂
It's a weapons research facility.
那是个武器研究机构
From what we've heard, the place is undermanned
据我们所知 那里人员配备
We know the Wraith are being attacked on several fronts.
我们知道幽灵正在好
They don't have the resources anymore to properly guard all their facilities.
他们没有足够的资源来守卫
Still, she did say, "undermanned" rather than "unmanned."
不过 她说的是"严重不足"
There is a big difference.
这两者区别很大
It won't matter. We can handle it.
这不要紧 我们可以对付
Then why do you need our help to pull it off?
那为什么还需要我们帮忙?
We don'T.
不需要
But we will need your help to get away once we're done.
只需要在我们完事之后
I see.
明白了
We're your designated drivers.
我们成了你们的专职司机了
This is our target.
这就是我们的目标
It's located a good half day's journey from the gate on foot.
距离星门有大半天的步行距离
Having a ship would make things a whole lot easier getting us in and out before any reinforcements arrive.
如果有飞船接应 就可以
Don't worry. All you got to do is fly.
别担心 你们只需要开好飞船就行了
We'll do the legwork.
其他事情交给我们来办
Well, that's very considerate of you, but if we commit,
你们可真懂得体谅人啊
we're all in.
就要参加整个行动
And I really don't see why we would.
我真的不明白为什么要这么干
I mean, sure it would be great to get our hands on some new Wraith tech, but
当然 也许可以接触到一些幽灵的新科技
maybe if we stumbled across a stockpile, or maybe bought some off of ebay, but--
也许我们可以偶然发现个存贮罐
I think what he's trying to say is,
他想要说的意思是
we're not really sure if we want to risk our lives for something like this.
我们值不值得冒着生命危险
Maybe wait a month or two
也许等一两个月
let the Replicators and the Wraith soften each other up
复♥制♥者和幽灵之间打得差不多了
then we do lunch, we talk about it again.
我们可以在午饭的时候再来谈这个
One of the things they're working on right now in the lab is a way to switch off the Replicator attack code.
他们在那个实验室所做的研究之一
Is such a thing even possible?
这有可能么?
The code's been deactivated once before.
那段指令以前也被关闭过
The Wraith may have done it the first time.
也许就是幽灵干的
Well, we can't let it happen.
那我们不能让这成为可能
No.
不能
If the war with the Replicators ends,
如果和复♥制♥者之间的战斗结束了
then the Wraith will once again be able to direct their attention to the rest of the galaxy.
幽灵又会把注意力集中到
So...
这么说...
are you in?
你们加入了?
Your buddies seem like a perfectly capable enough bunch
你的人看起来很精明能干
but if I do this, the last thing I need is
可如果让我参加 最不愿意看到的就是
someone going off half-cocked and risking this op
有人拖后腿 威胁到这次行动
and, well, oh, yeah, our asses.
还有 我们自己的安全
This isn't their first time doing this, john.
这已经不是第一次了 John
May be the first time doing it with company
不过这是第一次跟他们合作
though, and I don't want it turning into a big pissing match
我不希望他们一上场就吓得尿湿裤子
Yeah, well, I'll keep my group in line. Do the same for yours.
好吧 那我来带我的人
Last time I checked, it was your group, too.
我查过了 他们以前就是你的人
Yeah...
是啊...
look, I was going to wait to tell you this,
听着 我想跟你说的是
but I've made my decision.
我已经作出决定
Once we finish this op
完成这次任务之后
I'm going to be leaving Atlantis.
我就要离开Atlantis
Come on in.
进来吧
Packing?
收拾东西?
Yeah
是啊
You know, the fact that you brought all this stuff here tells me that you considered Atlantis home
既然你把这些东西都带到这里来了
that you were happy here
你在这里很快乐
Yeah, well, I was.
是啊 曾经是
I am.
现在也是
Your friends are worried about you.
你的朋友们很担心你
Well, they shouldn't be. I can take care of myself.
不需要 我会照顾好我自己的
That's not the point.
我指的不是这个
When you accepted the offer to join Atlantis, you became a part of something
当你接受邀请加入Atlantis时
and, like it or not, you have roots here now
不管你愿不愿意 你的根已经扎到这里了
people who care about you, who depend on you
这里有关注你的人 有依靠你的人
Walking away may be a lot harder than you think.
就这么走开 可能比你所想象的要难
Oh, I'm not walking away.
我不是想走开
Just because I'm not a part of sheppard's team does not mean
不是Sheppard小队中的一员
I'm any less willing to help out Atlantis, or put my life on the line for any of you.
我不愿意帮助Atlantis 或者舍身帮助你们
I'm not questioning your loyalty, Ronon,
我并不是在怀疑你的衷心 Ronon
only the wisdom in leaving, if, as you say, you don't want to turn your back on Atlantis.
只是觉得你这样走并不明智 正如你所说
Coordinating our efforts with you and your friends may not be so easy.
同时照顾你和你的朋友们
We're about to find out, aren't we?
那我们就慢慢来 不是么?
I need you to reconsider your decision to leave.
希望你可以重新考虑离开的打算
And if I don't,
如果我不呢
given everything that I know about Atlantis,
说出我所知的关于Atlantis的一切
you will try and stop me.
你会阻止我么?
I'm hoping it won't come to that.
希望不要发展到那一步
Put us down near the south end.
把我们放到南边
We'll meet less resistance if we access this place through the back.
从那里上去遇到的抵抗最小
Got it.
知道了
Once we head in, we'll take the lead.
进去之后 我们带路
You watch our backs.
你们断后
Do you know where you're going?
你知道要去哪里么?
Our target is located somewhere on the second level.
我们的目标在第二层的某处
Uh, maybe you could be a little more specific?
也许你可以说得更具体一点?
We don't have an exact floor plan, if that's what you're asking.
如果你要问的话 那我得说
The whole second level is a high-security sector.
整个第二层都是高度保密的
If you are unsure, would it not be counter-productive for us to follow you?
如果你们不是很确定的话 让我们跟着
It's better this way.
最好这样
These Wraith facilities are very confusing.
幽灵的建筑都非常复杂
We know what we're looking for.
我们知道要找什么
Oh, and we don't?
我们就不知道?
This isn't exactly our first op, you know.
这又不是我们的第一次行动
Really.
是么?
How many Wraith have you killed in hand-to-hand combat?
在面对面的交战中 你干掉过
I hardly think that's what this is about.
我看不出这有什么关系
That's what I thought.N You know, we've taken out entire hive ships, okay?
我就知道你会这么说
Compared to us, you are amateurs.
跟我们相比 你们都是业余的
Easy.
别紧张
If we can't play nice together,
如果我们不能很好合作的话
then let's not.
那就不要合作了
We got a lot of ground to cover in a short amount of time, so
我们短时间内要搜索很大一片区域
we will follow your lead.
我们会先跟在你们后面
Then we'll split up into two teams once we reach the second level.
到达第二层后分开行动
Are you cool with that?
你们可以接受吗?
Yes
是的
Good
好
Approaching target location.
接近目标
This is it.
就是这里
Hurry up!
快点!
I got it.
我来
Everybody in.
都进去
We'll go this way. You go that way.
我们走这边
Contact us if you find anything.
如果你们找到什么就联♥系♥我们
Yeah
行
Good luck.
祝好运
Ronon...
Ronon...
let's go.
我们走
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Test subjects? Or the Wraith version of a vending machine.
他们是试验对象还是幽灵版的
I hate to be the guy to say it, but we can't really help these people.
我很不愿意这么说
We got to keep moving.
我们得继续走
Right
对
This thing's been way too quiet and way too easy.
这太安静 太容易了
I kind of like quiet and easy. Makes for a nice change.
我喜欢这样简单安静的行动
Wraith!
幽灵!
Ronon, wait!
Ronon 等一下!
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表