He even started getting sick,thought he was,um...
他就开始"生病"了 以为自己会...
hi.
嘿
You mind if I join you?
我能坐这么?
Sure.Go ahead.
当然
What?
干吗?
Nothing.
没事
Well,it's been several hours now,and there is no indication
都已经好几个小时了
that anyone out there has picked up our alert beacon.
任何人收到了我们的警告信♥号♥♥
I think we're in the clear.
我想我们应该安全了
Well,we should keep an eye out,just in case.
我们始终应该继续留意下
Great work,radek.
干得好 Radek
Everyone on this base owes you a debt of gratitude.
我们都欠你的情
Well,thank you.
谢谢你的夸奖
Mckay would love this.
Mckay会特别"喜欢"这事的
Katie?
Katie?
Hello,rodney.
嘿 Rodney
I see you're feeling better.
你看起来好多了
Yes,I,uh...
是的 我...
well,I mean,it was probably just,you know,an allergic thing.
可能就是过敏反应罢了
I'm fine.
我没事
And the quarantine?
关于隔离?
Is it true,there was no outbreak?
的确没有任何疾病暴发?
No.It was a malfunction.
没有 只是系统出错罢了
A planetary anomaly.
星球特有的现象
Ionospheric disturbance.
电离层干扰罢了
I've actually recalibrated the system so it'll take into effect future activity,
我并且重新对系统调整一下
so we should be fine.
所以以后就没问题了
Someone said it was dr.Zelenka that finally turned off the self-destruct?
有人说是Zelenka博士
Technically,yes,but it was actually more of a group effort.
没错 其实是靠团队的力量
But that's not why I came here.
但这不是我来的原因
I,um...
我...
here's the thing.
事情是这样的
Over the last year and a half,I have become aware that I have certain...
在过去的一年半 我发现我有些...
I don't want to use the word "flaws...
我不想用缺陷来形容...
" uh,shortcomings,perhaps?
也许叫做短处
For example...
举个例子...
on occasion,I can be negative...
某些时候 我会很消极...
and-and demanding and-and a tad arrogant...
很苛刻 并且非常傲慢...
but,uh,I'm also finding that just being aware of your,
但 我也知道认识到自己的
uh,shortcomings is just the first,minute step on the road to betterment,
短处只是自我改善的第一步
and the real trick seems to be to actually do something about it.
真的难度是改掉这些短处
I know.It's difficult.
我知道 那是有难度的
The point is,I came here earlier today to propose marriage to you,
我要说的是我之前想向你求婚
but after what happened,I realize that I may have been rushing things.
但经过这事后 我觉得
I just don't think I'm ready for this.
我还没有做好准备
I know.
我理解
You do?
你真理解?
I don't think I'm ready,either.
我想我也没有做好准备
Okay.
好的
That's good.
这是好消息
It's not that my feelings have changed or diminished-- no.
我是说我不喜欢你了
No,of course not.
我知道你的意思
Just...
只是...
I mean,if we got married now,I would make your life miserable,
如果我们现在结婚的话
and you are far too good a person for that.
而且这对你也不公平
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你就不要自责了
Easier said than done,right?
说的简单 做起来难?
Okay.
好吧
So,raincheck on lunch?
那么 下次再一起吃午饭?
Absolutely.
没问题
Rodney?
Rodney?
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表