Maybe we can at least figure out a way to get the doors open.
也许我们至少可以想办法把门打开
Doubtful.
不太可能
The transporter panel has no wireless interface,
传送器的控制板没有无线接口
and even if we could hook it up directly,
即使我们采用有线连接
with the limitations of the ram on this tablet--
因为这个电脑的内存限制...
may I?
我能试试吗?
Yes.Of course.
好吧 当然可以
Well,lifesigns all over the city.
看上去生命信♥号♥♥散布在城市各处
Everyone is trapped as we are.
每个人都像我们一样被困住了
Ventilation is down,which means we're running out of air.
通风系统离线了
He's in the botany lab.
他在植物实验室里
RodneyNWho?NRodney.
谁?
He went to pick up Katie Brown for a lunch date.
他要接Katie Brown去约会
Have you been in that plant room?
你去过那个植物室吗?
There's no computers,no radio...
那里没有电脑和对讲机
if he's locked in there...
如果他被锁在那了...
he's going to be freaking.
他会发疯的
Oh,are you all right?
哦 你没事吧?
I don't know.
我不知道
I feel a little dizzy,a little feverish.
我觉得有点头昏 像发烧了
Here.
坐下
Rodney,come on,sit down.
Rodney 坐下
You don't feel warm.
你头不烫
Are you sure?
你确定?
'Cause,uh,oh...my joints ache.
因为我的关节也开始疼了
It's usually the first sign of a fever.
这通常是发烧的第一个症状
Pulse...
脉搏...
ooh,120?
哦 120?
That's normal.
那很正常
I've always had a rapid heartbeat.
我的心跳总是很快
Ever since I was a kid.
从我是孩子起就是这样了
I mean,even when I was in a deep sleep.
即使我在熟睡的时候也是
Our family doctor once wrote a paper about it.
我们的家庭医生还为此写了篇论文
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay,well,you let me know when you start feeling sick,all right?
那好 你一开始感觉不适就告诉我
It seems as though there was some kind of disturbance in the planet's ionosphere a few hours ago.
看上去几小时前这个星球的
After that is when the system became unstable.
在那之后系统开始变得不稳定了
New planet,new problems.
新的星球 新的问题
Well,there may not even be a disease outbreak.
也许更本没有什么疾病暴发
Yeah,and the city's still on lockdown.
但是这个城市还在封锁状态
You know,if rodney can't get ahold of a computer,he's not going to be able to shut it down.
如果Rodney接触不到电脑
Perhaps dr.Zelenka or colonel carter can do it.
也许Zelenka博士
Well,if they could've,they would've done it already.
如果他们可以
They probably can't get ahold of one either.
他们也许也碰不到电脑
Well,can anyone do it?
那么还有谁能做呢?
They'd have to know rodney's password.
他们得知道Rondey的密♥码♥
Fortunately...
幸运的是...
I do.
我知道
He told you his password?
他把密♥码♥告诉你了?
Well,he didn't think I'd remember it.
他当时不认为我能记下来
See?Doesn't take a genius.
看见了 不费崔灰之力
It doesn't?
真的?
16♥4♥3 is the year isaac newton was born.
16♥4♥3是牛顿出生的那一年
1879,einstein,and 1968--
1879是爱因斯坦的 1968...
the year rodney was born.
是Rodney出生的那一年
Never underestimate the size of that man's ego.
永远不要低估那个人自负
Wait.Weren't there other numbers?
等等 其他数字呢?
What is that?
那代表什么?
It's the ultimate answer to the great question of life,the universe,and everything.
那是对生命 宇宙
Okay.
好吧
We're in.
我们进去了
Oh,that's a good idea.
这是个好主意
Okay,much better.
好多了
Yes.Much better.
是的 好多了
The control panel won't recognize authentication.
控制面板不识别用户授权
Because it's not configured,as I said earlier--
我说过它不是为这个目的配置的
I know,which is why I've written a workaround to free up memory to allow for local device input.
我知道 我已经写了一个解决方案
So fast?
这么快?
Well,there's obviously not enough ram to handle the city's entire operating system,
这个机器的内存明显不够
but we should at least be able to open these doors.
但是我们至少可以打开这些门
All I need to do is get it to recognize the authentication command.
我要做的只是让它识别授权指令
Perhaps if you bypassed the secondary crystals and go directly-- no...
如果你绕过二级水晶直接连接...不
oh,god,radek!
天哪 Radek
They didn't open.
门没有开
No.
没有
And the tablet's fried.
而且平版电脑也烧掉了
Oh,crap.
哦 该死
What is it?
怎么了?
Part of the lockdown program includes broadcasting an alert beacon
封锁程序的一部分包括向接近的船只
to approaching ships to warn them about a disease outbreak.
广播疾病爆发的警告
The city is doing this right now?
城市现正在做这个?
Five by five,clear enough for the entire neighborhood to pick up.
信♥号♥♥很强 足够整个区域接收
Can you shut it off?
你能关掉它吗?
Not from here.
在这里不行
It can only be turned off from the subspace transmitter,which is up in the control room,
只能在控制室的次空间通讯器那里
which means the guys upstairs either haven't noticed it,
也就是说楼上的人要不是没有注意
or,more likely,don't have rodney's password to turn it off.
或者说更可能的
As long as that signal is broadcast,atlantis is vulnerable to discovery.
只要那个信♥号♥♥还在广播
If it hasn't already happened.
如果我们还没有被发现的话
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
The same.
一样的
You look like you could use some cheering up.
看上去你需要点鼓励
As a matter of fact,I could.
我确实需要
What is it?
到底是什么?
It's nothing.
没事
oh,hey,isn't that the,um...
哦那不是...
The plant I named for you.
我以你命名的植物
Right.
没错
It's grown.
它长大了
Yes,it's really flourished here.
是的 它在这长得很好
I've been kind of doting on it,giving it a little extra tlc,
我对它精心照顾 多加了一点TLC
and it just gets bigger and bigger...
然后它就越长越大
[Coughing] We need to get you to the infirmary.
我们得把你送到医务室去
I already told you,it's impossible.
我已经告诉你了 那是不可能的
Look,the whole point of the lockdown is to prevent the spread of the disease,
封锁的作用就是为了防止疾病传播
which means no one's going anywhere.
也就是说大家哪也不能去
But how are the doctors supposed to treat anyone if they can't reach them?
但是医生如何救治病人呢?
I'm sorry,katie.
很抱歉Katie
Look,I've no doubt infected you by now.
我现在肯定把你也感染了
But I feel fine.
但是我感觉很好
You'd think I'd have at least a few symptoms.
我至少应该有几个症状
Every disease is different.
每个病都是不一样的
I mean,we have no idea what the incubation period for this strain is.
我们不知道这个病的潜伏期是多久
It could be hours,it could be days.
可能是几小时或者几天
I mean,who knows when I caught it?
谁知道我什么时候得的病
No,it's just a matter of time before you succumb too.
你发病只是时间问题
Anyway...
不管怎样...
what were we talking about?
我们刚才在讲什么来着?
You were going to cheer me up.
你要给我打打气
Right.
对
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I just...
我只是...
I don't like sitting around either.
我也不喜欢干坐在这
Especially when there's people out there who,um,need me.
尤其是外面有人需要我的时候
You're not letting them down.
但你没有让他们失望
There's a disease outbreak.
外面有疾病在爆发
And I'm a doctor,stuck in this roomNthat's right.
我是一个医生 但是被困在这里...
Stuck.
困住了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表