We went over it a thousand times, trying toNimagine what we might have done differently.
我们回想了上千次
It was awful.
太可怕了
At least we had each other.
至少我们还有对方
By the time we got back to earth,well.
等我们到了地球
we weren't just colleagues anymore.
我们就不只是同事的关系了
Wait a minute, you and keller?
等等 你和Keller?
Why do you find that so surprising?
你干吗这么吃惊?
I'm just saying,Nif we start monkeying with this timeline here,
我只是说
there's no guarantee it's going toNturn out the same for you two.
没法保证你们还是一对儿
That's what I'm counting on.
我就指望这个了
***You survived,you got the girl,Nthat doesn't sound so bad.
你幸存下来 得到了这女孩
No. no,at first,it was great.
不 不 一开始简直棒极了
I got a high-paying job withNan aerospace engineering firm.
我在一家航♥空♥工程公♥司♥找到一份高薪工作
Jennifer started her own practice.
Jennifer开始了自己的生意
Things were just starting to come together.
一切都开始走上正轨
We should've known we wouldn't get off so easy.
我们该知道没那么好事
I'm sorry to say,Nbut all her internal organs are failing.
抱歉 可她的所有脏器都开始衰竭了
Of course,no regular doctor couldNdiagnose what was wrong with her.
当然 没有一个普通的医生
We wound up back at stargate command,Nless than a year after we'd left.
离开不到一年 我们又回到了星门指挥部
Complications due to repeated exposureNto the hoffan drug.
反复暴露在Hoffan药下导致的并发症
No cure.
没治了
I thought I was going to lose my mind.NI didn't know what to do.
我觉得我要疯了
After everything we'd been through,Nto have this happen,it was too much.
熬过了这么多之后 这太让我无法接受
And that's when I had my idea.
就在那时 我有了这个主意
Hi.N Hey.
嗨
where have you been?N I've been working.
你去哪儿了?
Working? On what?
做事? 什么事?
The solution,to everything.
找个解决一切问题的办法
Well,you,this,all of this.NI mean,atlantis,pegasus,michael,everything.
你 你的病 Atlantis的事
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm going to change the timeline.
我要改变时间线
I'm going to make itNso none of this ever happened.
这样 一切就不会发生了
I mean,you won't get sick,teyla won't die,
你不会生病 Teyla也不会死
michael won't complete his research,none of it.
Michael没法完成它的研究
Oh,rodney.
哦 Rodney
I've already worked out the basic plan.NThe details will be a bit more complicated.
我已经有个大概的主意了
I'll probably have to create a whole newNform of math just to do the calculations,
我可能需要创造一套
but I know I can do it.N What's done is done.
但我知道我能行
You can't change the past.N You can. I can,
你无法改变过去
and I'm going to,Neven if it takes the rest of my life.
我就要这么做 即使耗尽我的余生
You think that's what I want?
你觉得那是我想要的?
Well,why not?
不是吗?
The year I spent in atlantis,I.
在Atlantis的这些年
I saw more things than people even dream aboutNin their lifetime.
我见过的东西比一般人梦见的都多
I don't have any regrets.N Well,I do.
我毫无遗憾
I've got a whole boat-load of them,Nand I want to do something about it.
我有成筐的遗憾 我想弥补
No.
不行
Just promise me that you're not going toNwaste the rest of your life
答应我你不会把以后的日子浪费在
chasing after something that's already gone.
改变已经发生的事上
But I couldn't let it go.
但我无法释怀
She died three days later.
三天后她过世了
I quit the research firm,
从研究所辞职
took a job teaching physicsNat a local community college.
在社区大学教物理
Not much money,Nbut it gave me the free time I needed.
薪水不高 但时间充裕
I'll admit it wasn't much of a life.
我承认生活很单调
Jeanie came by every once in a whileNto check up on me.
Jeanie不时来探望我
When she realized she wasn't going toNbe able to convince me to stop,
当她发现无法劝阻我
she decided to pitch inNand help me with the calculations.
她决定加入并帮我计算
Look,obviously I already didN oh,you did not.
你看 我显然已经做了
But eventually,even she got fed up.
但最终她也受够了
I never wavered.
我从未退缩
Years went by. 25 years to be exact.
时光如梭 准确的说过了25年
and suddenly,I had it.
忽然有一天 我成功了
There was only one problem.
只有一个问题
I needed to get back to atlantis.
我需要回到Atlantis
I didn't have a lot of friendsNat stargate command,
我在星们指挥部的朋友不多
but I only needed one.
但我只需要一个
Dr.Mckay,good to see you.N General lorne.
Mckay博士 很高兴见到你
Come on in,have a seat.
请进 随便坐
I,uh. I read your proposal.
我 呃 我读了您的提案
You didn't tell anyone else,did you?
您没告诉别人吧?
I'm not quite as stupid as you might think,doc,
我没您想的那么蠢 博士
but I'm sorry,there's just no wayNI'd ever be able to get this authorized.
但很抱歉 我没法让它通过
Well,then don'T.NYou don't have to tell them what it is.
好吧 那就不批
I mean,tell them it's a research project.NTell them whatever the hell you want.
就告诉他们这是个研究项目
you're talking about altering the timeline here.
你要把这儿的时间顺序打乱
Changing history. Changing everything.
更改历史 变换一切
Do you really think that either of usNhas the right to make that call?
你真觉得我们两个有这个权力吗?
Let's cut to the chase.
咱们直接点儿吧
You saw what happened in pegasus.
你看见飞马系发生的事了
You know what's happening here.
你也清楚这里的现状
You really think this is the wayNit's supposed to be?
你真的觉得这是合理的吗?
Maybe he felt sorry for me.NMaybe he figured it wasn't going to work anyway,
或许他同情我
but he let me through.NThe rest you know.
但他还是让我继续了
Well,I guess I've had a tough day,Nbut you've had a tough 25 years.
好吧 我今天过得糟透了
Okay,we're ready.
好吧 我准备好了
Now,if this works,I'll be waiting right hereNwhen you come out.
如果这能行
We don't have much time to get you throughNthe gate, but I think we can manage it.
我们没有太多时间让你通过星门
And if it doesn't work?
如果不行呢?
Well,you won't feel a thing.NBasically,you just won't wake up.
唔 不会有什么感觉的
Right.
好吧
In the past 25 years,Nyou happen to notice who won the superbowl?
你知道过去的25年谁赢了世界杯赛?
Oh,uh,afraid not.
哦 不清楚
stanley cup? World series?
Stanley杯? (美国)世界联赛?
I was never really much of a sports fan.N Right.
我不算是个体育迷
Had to ask.
问问而已
Good luck,john.
祝你好运 John
Unscheduled off-world activation!
未计划的外部激活
What have you got?
收到什么吗?
Receiving idc.
接收IDC
It's colonel sheppard.
是Sheppard中校
Lower the shield.
关闭护盾
Security!
警卫!
colonel.
上校
It worked. Rodney,you're a genius.
成功了 Rodney 你是个天才
Okay.
好的
John,what happened?
John 怎么了?
How much time has gone by?
过了多久了?
You've been missing for 12 days.
你失踪了12天
12 days. 12 days,okay.
12天 12天 好吧
She wouldn't have had her baby yet.
她应该还没生
Look,I know this sounds kindNof weird,but we're on the clock.
我知道这听上去荒谬
John,what are you talking about?
John 你在说什么?
I know where teyla is.
我知道Teyla在哪儿
We don't have time for this.
现在没时间说这个
John,there are procedures weNhave to follow,you know that.
John 有些程序必须遵守 你明白的
I am not a clone. Is thatNwhat you're worried about?
我不是克隆人 你是在担心这个吗?
No,your medical came backNclean,telemeres and all,
你的体♥检♥报告没问题
but there are otherNthings we need to discuss.
但另外有点东西我们讨论一下
I mean,you have to admit,this is aNpretty wild story,even for this place.
我是说 即使对这儿来说
But that's my whole point.NHow could I make this up?
这就是我想说的
Sam,believe it or not,I found it.
Sam无论你信不信 我找到它了
It was in the sensor logs.
就在Lorne说他拨号♥的时候
It's a solar flare capable of interferingNwith the wormhole from m4s 587,
在传感器的日志里确实有个能干扰
at exactly the momentNthat lorne says he dialed.
M4S-587的虫洞的太阳耀斑
Well,why didn't the gate's failsafeNprevent the wormhole from locking?
为什么大门的安全装置
Well,we've had a number of glitches sinceNwe last updated the operating system.
上次升级操作系统后
Oh,that's what you call a glitch,huh?
哦 你管那个叫小故障?
Yes,well,you should know that I'llNbe giving zelenka a stern talking-to.
好吧 我会跟Zalenka好好谈谈的
Can we go now?
我们现在能去了吗?
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表