I don't know what to say. This is all very...
我不知道该怎么说 但这听上去很...
strange?
奇怪?
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
But we need to meet.
但是我们需要见面
We have some information that you can use against the replicators.
我们有一些可以对付复♥制♥者的信息
We?
我们?
I suppose introductions aren't really necessary.
我想介绍就不必了
Great.
太好了
The last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass.
上一次我和我自己面对面的时候
Nice jacket.
衣服不错
Uh, yeah. It's new.
没错 这是新的
We got new versions of those uniforms.
我们换了新版本的制♥服♥
The old ones used to, uh--
旧的经常...
Bunch up under the arms...
在胳膊下面起皱
you said you've got something for us?
你说你有东西要给我们?
Yeah.
是的
My mckay.
我的McKay
Oh. Yeah. Right.
哦 对
What is that?
那是什么?
This is the core drive of a replicator ship tracking system.
这是一个复♥制♥者飞船跟踪系统
Once it is up and running,
它启动以后
we'll be able to track every aurora class replicator ship in the pegasus galaxy.
可以跟踪飞马系内所有
It's not much, but it's a start.
这不算太多
Are you kidding? This is huge.
你在开玩笑吧 这太重大了
We've got to get to work on-- [Together]: A modification program.
我们能得研究一个...修改程序
Reconfigure the base sequencing-- and run it through one of the ancient relays so that--
重新配置基础序列...
It's automatically adapted and outputted.
然后它就能自动适应并输出
Outputted?
输出?
Is that even a word?
这是一个词吗? (在英文中不是)
Of course it is. We can't both be wrong.
当然是一个词 我们不可能都是错的
We've got to get started on this now.
我们现在就得开始
Whoa, whoa. Not so fast.
没这么快
Where are you planning to do this?
你们计划在哪做这个?
We're too big of a security risk to be allowed back on atlantis.
我们回到Atlantis会成为
He's got a--
他说的...
I've got a point.
我说的没错
You two are going to have to find another way to do that.
你们两个人得用其他方式解决
I'll just go back to atlantis, and get what we need, we can do all the work right here.
我可以回到Atlantis带上所需
This is great.
那太好了
Finally, someone in whom I can have 100% confidence.
终于找到一个我100%信任的人
I'm looking forward to working with you.
我很期待和你共事
And this is just the beginning.
而且这只是开始
Humanity's about to benefit from one of the greatest living scientific minds--
人类将会从最伟大的科学头脑...
times two!
乘以二中获益
Can you imagine?N I'm trying not to.
你能想象吗?
We appreciate all this, but the truth is, we came here for another reason.
我们很感谢这一切 但是事实上
You were with the replicators.
你们和复♥制♥者在一起
What do you know about our elizabeth?
你对我们的Elizabeth知道多少?
And are you willing to help us get her back?
你们愿意帮我们把她救回来吗?
You think the other Keller was telling the truth?
你认为那个Keller在说真话吗?
I don't know why she would lie.
我不知道她为什么要说谎
It's kind of weird, that's all.
我就是感觉这样很奇怪
I mean,
我是说
I don't see you for all this time, and then five minutes later, I find out...
我这么长时间都没见过你
that I'm dead.
我实际上死了
Yeah.
是呀
Don't worry. The moment I learned the truth,
别担心 我知道真♥相♥的一瞬间
I knew there'd be no going back to the way things were. Not for me.
我就知道没有恢复正常生活的可能了
Not for any of us.
我不行 我们都不行
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
Yeah. It's odd.
嗯 这很奇怪
I know I'm me, so who the hell's this other guy?
我知道我是我 那那个家伙是谁?
He is you as well.
那个也是你
No, there's only one me.
不 我只有一个
Apparently not.
显然不是
He's nothing but a copy, then.
他只是一个复♥制♥品而已
From what I understand,
据我理解
even though he is not the original, he's as much ronon dex as you are.
虽然他不是原版 但是他和你
I don't like it.
我不喜欢这样
I didn't really believe it. Not until we got here.
在我们到这里之前 我一点都不信
I was holding out hope as well.
我也怀着一点期望
I thought that the replicators had captured us
我以为复♥制♥这把我们抓住了
and implanted the nanites, and that they were
然后植入了那些机器人 然后它们...
lying to us to keep us from wanting to return.
向我们撒谎以防止我们返回
Well, it worked.
它们成功了
I'm not going back with them.
我不会和他们回去
Ronon... what?
Ronon... 怎么了?
I've been on my own before.
我以前也一个人过
At least, that's how I remember it.
至少 我的记忆是这样的
And now I've got these nanites that'll heal me if I get injured.
现在我有了可以治疗我的纳米机器
You are not invincible. The nanites can only do so much.
你不是无敌的
I'll take my chances.
我愿意冒险
I understand your anger
我理解你的愤怒
and your disappointment,
和失望
but it makes no difference who came first--
但是谁先谁后没有任何区别
you are as much ronon as he is.
你和他都是一样的Ronon
Oh, yeah?
真的吗?
Then why does he get to live my life on atlantis while I'm treated like an outsider?
那他为什么能在Atlantis里
Our circumstances are different.
我们的情况不同
You mean we make them feel uncomfortable,
你是说 我们使他们不舒服
so they'd rather not have us around.
所以他们宁愿不和我们在一起
Given our origins, they see us as a potential threat.
按照我们的身世来说
Can you blame them?
你能怪他们吗?
I guess not.
我想不能
I'd probably do the same.
我自己可能也会这么做
Still, that doesn't change--
但是这不能改变...
we'll go back to the camp.
我们去营地
We'll go find sheppard and weir.
我们去找Sheppard和Weir
It's not like this hasn't happened before.
这样的事以前发生过
The other elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things,
另一个Elizabeth被纳米机器感染了
and we figured out how to stop them.
而我们想出了办法阻止他们
Maybe we can do the same for you.
也许我们可以为你做同样的事
So we wouldn't be a security threat.
然后我们就不是安全隐患了
You can contribute
你们可以作出贡献
Things'll just be different.
只是事情会不太一样
That's not really the issue, john.
问题不在这 John
I guess what really bothers me
真正使我担心的是知道
is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
你和其他人会看低我
That's not true.N Of course it is.
这不会发生
And I don't blame you.
但我不怪你
Do you hear something?
你有听见什么吗?
Colonel sheppard, this is teyla! Please respond.
Sheppard中校 我是Teyla 请回答
Go ahead, teyla. What's wrong?
请讲Teyla 什么事?
It's the replicators! They're here!
是复♥制♥者 他们来了
They managed to track the ship.
他们跟踪了飞船
John, do you hear me?N Oh, yeah, I heard you.
John 你听见了吗?
Out ship must be hidden some ubspace transponder.
我们的飞船一定是被安装了
All right. Run!
好吧 快跑
What was that?
那是什么?
That way! Come on!
这边 快来!
Ronon! Wait!
Ronon! 等一下!
Where's mckay?N He's still at the compound.
McKay在哪?
Rodney, this is sheppard! I need you to fall back to the gate immediately!
Rodney 我是Sheppard
Colonel, this is major jordan. The gate is a no go.
中校 这是Jordan少校 星门不能去
I repeat-- the gate is a no go.
重覆 星门不能去
There's a replicator ship in position ready to take us out the second we show ourselves.
那里有一艘复♥制♥者飞船
All right. Everybody, fall back to the jumper. Rodney, did you hear me?
好吧 说有人撤退到Jumper上
Yeah. I heard you. We're on our way.
是的 我听见 我们在路上了
John, they're guarding the gate.
John 他们在看守星门
They have us trapped.
他们已经把我们困住了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表