I was right about that,only it turns out this is not one of those times.
我是对的 只是这次不适用
You found him?
你找到他了?
Hmm,more like he found us.Listen to this.
实际上是他找到我们了 听
That is the sound of subspace.
这是次空间的声音
Now,it's mostly just random noise generated by various forms of radiation,
它大部分是由多种辐射
but the ancients,in their infinite wisdom,
但是万能的古人
created a program that could sniff out artificial patterns.
编写了一个程序来检测人造样式
It's no doubt a long-range means of detecting advanced life-forms,
这无疑是它们远距探测
kind of like our seti program,
有点像我们的SETI程序
only much more powerful because it operates through subspace.
只是古人的更强大
Anyway,it picked up this.
不管怎样 程序检测到了这个
What is it?
这是什么?
That's sheppard.
是Sheppard
I do not know why he didn't just send a regular message.
我不知道为什么
Maybe he was dealing with a damaged transmitter,
也许他用的是一个坏的发送机
or maybe he was trying to communicate without being detected,but it's definitely him.
或者他想在不被发现的情况下
How do you know it's him?
你怎么知道?
It's morse code.
这是摩尔电码
What's happening?
怎么了?
What was that for?
这又是为了什么?
You realize what you've done?
你知道你干了什么吗?
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
Stop that!
不要再打了!
I'll stop when you stop lying.
你停止说谎 我就停
You adapted the damaged communications array to send out a signal,didn't you?
你修改了坏的通讯阵列
Yes.
是的
You said...
你说过...
you'd stop that!
你会停止打我的!
You're right.
没错
Maybe I'll just shoot you.
也许该用枪打你
All right.
好吧
Don't you think you're overreacting a little?
你没有觉得你反映过度了吗?
You were trying to broadcast our location?
你尝试着广播我们的位置是吗?
Guess what?It worked.
知道怎么样了吗? 你成功了
There's a ship approaching,only I don't think it's the one you were hoping for.
有一艘船正在靠近
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
It's the wraith!
来的是Wraith!
The wraith ship is firing on us.
Wraith的飞船在找我们
Do we have shields?
护盾在工作吗?
Affirmative,but they're only at 20%.
是的 但是只有20%
We can't take this for very long.
我们撑不了多久
If you want to get out of this alive,you're going to need my help.
如果你们要度过这个难关
Now,I realize that you and I don't exactly trust each other,but...
我知道我们不信任对方 但是...
that's not going to make much difference if the wraith blow the ship up,is it?
但是如果Wraith要炸掉这艘船
What do you got in mind?
你有什么想法?
Well,you can start by shooting back.
你可以先还击
Right.
对
The weapons control platform is down that corridor.
武器控制平台在走廊尽头
I'm heading back to the bridge.
我要回到舰桥去
Keep the shields up as long as you can.
让护盾支撑的越久越好
Great.
太好了
Piece of cake.
小意思
Shields are down.
护盾失效了
Can't you reroute any more power?
你能多分配一点能源吗?
There's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
Silas,nevik,what happened?
Silas Nevik 怎么回事?
Do you read me?
你们听见吗?
it's sheppard.
我是Sheppard
I didn't give you a communicator.
我没有给你通讯器
I activated the ship's intercom.What happened?
我启动了飞船的内部对讲系统
I don't know.The forward section's been sealed off.
我不知道 飞船前部被封锁了
What about your people?
你的人怎么样?
They're not responding.
他们没有回应
Good news is,the wraith ship's been destroyed.
好消息是 Wraith的飞船被摧毁了
Stay where you are.I'm coming to you.
你呆在那 我来找你
Sheppard,where are you?
Sheppard 你在哪?
Auxiliary control room.
辅助控制室
sorry about this.
很抱歉
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
For the moment,not much.
目前为止 能做的不多
Hyperdrive seems to be offline.
超空间引擎离线了
What?
什么?
How bad is it?
有多严重?
Well,it's not exactly my area of expertise,
我不是这方面的专家
but if I'm reading this thing right,
但是如果我看得没错
the drive itself is undamaged.
引擎本身没有受损
Probably just a short in the control system.
也许只是控制系统短路了
Then we can take care of it through a simple bypass.
我们可以简单地用旁路来解决
Just let me out,and I should be able to fix it.
放我出去 我应该可以修好它
I don't think so.
我可不会
We're a floating target out here,sheppard!
我们现在是活靶子 Sheppard!
All right,take it easy.
没事 放心
I shut the transmitter off.
我已经把发信器关掉了
My people should've got the message by now.
我的人应该已经收到信息了
There is no reason to assume that wraith ship didn't broadcast our position.
你没有理由假定Wraith飞船
Well,there's no reason to assume they did.
也没有理由假定它们这么做了
Listen to me,sheppard.
听我说 Sheppard
I've spent my entire life around hyperdrive systems.
我的一生都花在超空间引擎上
I know what I'm doing.
我知道该怎么修
I never said I didn't believe you.
我从没说过我不相信你
Don't worry.
别担心
My people will be here.
我的人会来的
Sheppard was broadcasting from somewhere in the vicinity of this system.
Sheppard的广播是从
Well,sensors aren't picking up anything.
传感器没有收到任何东西
Let me see if I can expand the range a little.
让我看看能不能把范围扩大一点
There.
那里
What is it?
那是什么?
Could be a ship.
也许是一艘船
They're still too far out to get any detailed readings,but that's got to be them.
他们太远了 没法获取准确的读数
How long to get there at maximum sublight?
以最大亚光速多久能到那?
It's five hours.
5小时
This is Lorne to all jumpers.
Lorne呼叫所有Jumper
I'm sending you some coordinates.
我正在把发送坐标给你们
Proceed to target at maximum sublight.
以最大亚光速前往目标
Larrin,what are you doing?
Larrin你在做什么?
Look,once my people get here and get the hyperdrive back online,
听着 我的人来了以后
we'll drop you off at the nearest gate.
然后我们会把你送到最近的星门
You have my word.
我保证
Not good enough.
还不够好
What,my word or my deal?
什么? 我的保证还是我的条件?
How about both?
两个都不好
You're the one who kidnapped me,remember?
你是绑♥架♥我的人 记得吗?
Because I need this ship.
但是我需要这艘船
there.
嗯
I did you a favor.
我已经在帮你了
Sheppard...
Sheppard...
listen to me.
听我说
Our fleet is old.
我们的舰队很老了
There was a time when we had the resources to build new ships,but now we don'T.
我们本有资源建造新船
When we lose one,it's gone for good,
如果我们损失了一艘 就是一艘
and despite strict population controls,
尽管人口控制已经很严格了
there just isn't enough room for all of us anymore.
我们还是没有足够的地方
We've been forced to abandon some of our own people on the ground.
我们已经被迫
Well,they're no worse off than the rest of the people in this galaxy.
(地面上的人)他们不比
Fine.
那好
We'll do this the hard way.
我们还是用硬方法解决吧
Larrin,what are you doing?
Larrin 你在做什么?
Sheppard,you are really starting to annoy me!
Sheppard 你真把我给惹毛了
Just sit tight.It'll be over soon enough.
好好坐着就好 很快就会结束的
Silas,nevik,come in.
Silas Nevil 回答
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表