See?NAlmost there.
看见了? 就快到了
All right.N You'll get it.
好的
You can do this.
你能办到
This is the one.
这次肯定行
I can feel it, this is the one.
我感觉到了 这次肯定行
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Stay there!
呆在那!
Anything hurt?
你有受伤吗?
No, just my pride.
除了我的自尊以外都好
That'll heal.
那会好起来的
You did it.
你办到了
Oh.NGreat.
哦 太好了
All right, here goes nothing.
好了 这是小菜一碟
Aw, nuts.
哦 该死
There's no way the hook can grab onto that soil.
这个钩子不可能在这个地上钩牢
All those knots...
我们打了那么多结...
well, we had to try.
我们得试过了才会知道
Any other ideas?
还有什么点子吗?
See those beams up there?
看见那些横粱了嘛?
We use the rope to get up there.NThat buys us at least 10 feet.
我们可以用绳子爬上去
Then we build a bridge, a bridge using...using these.
然后我们造一座桥 用这些...
Stack a couple of crates, we're golden.We got that high before.
再放上几个箱子就行了
Yeah, but I don't think these are long enough to span the distance between those two beams.
好的 但是这些木板
So we find a hammer and nails.
那么我们要找到钉子和锤子
Sure, why not just add a jetpack and a trampoline to that list.
干嘛不再找一个喷气背包
It is possible to find a hammer and nails.
找到锤子和钉子是有可能的
We've been over the room pretty thoroughly.
我们已经把这个房♥间翻过一遍了
But there's got to be a hammer and nails.
但这里肯定有锤子和钉子
Well, even if we found them--
即使我们找到了...
look, we just have to build a bridge.
我们只要把桥造好就行了
Wait a second, wait a second.
等一下 等一下
That bar bet.
那个酒吧里的赌
Sorry?
什么?
That dumb trick you do to get free beer.
那个用来获得免费啤酒的小把戏
We don't know what you're talking about.
我们不知道你在说什么
Bet goes like this--
那个赌是这样的...
using these three knives, and without moving these three cups,
在不移♥动♥这三个杯子的情况下
you need to build a bridge that can support another cup's weight.
架一座桥来支撑另一个杯子的重量
We don't have another cup.
我们没有另一个杯子了
Whatever.NWe'll use these.
我们用这个代替
Okay.NNow...
好了 这样...
see?
看见了...
Just like our boards...
这就像我们的板子...
just a little too short to span the space between the two beams there.
不够横跨这个距离
Okay, you know what?We're geniuses, we could probably figure it out,
你知道我们是天才
but, a little under the gun, so.
但是现在时间紧迫
Okay.
好的
Okay...
好了...
you owe me a beer, by the way.
顺便说一下 你欠我一杯啤酒
Hey, this works, I'll buy you a keg.
如果成功了我买♥♥一桶给你
I knew this wasn't such a good idea.
我早知道这个注意不太好
Listen, I know I have a reputation for being overly pessimistic,
听着 我知道我很喜欢过渡悲观
but I really think you should come down right now before it all collapses.
但是我真的觉得你应该在
Sam, just head back.
Sam 你就下来吧
I'm almost there.
我就快到了
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Whoa!
啊!
Sam!
Sam!
Don't move.NDon't move!
别动! 别动!
Let me see.
我来看看
Your leg is broken.
你的腿骨折了
We're in trouble now, aren't we?
我们现在真的有麻烦了是吧?
No, we'll be fine.NWe just, uh...
不 我们会没事的
we'll be fine.
会没事的
Okay.
好了
Can you help me?
帮我个忙
Okay, one hand here, on her knee.
把手放在这 抓住膝盖
Ah!
啊!
One hand down here, on her ankle.NKeep it nice and straight.
另一只手放在这 抓住脚踝
You're not going to like this, but I got to take your boot off.
你得忍♥受一下 我要把靴子脱掉了
Yeah, I thought you might.
好的
Okay.
好了
Here it comes.
我脱了
Okay.
好了
Tell me when you can feel my finger on the bottom of your foot.
感觉到我的手的时候告诉我
Okay.
好
Yep.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Here?N Yeah.
这呢?
Okay.
好了
We need to find another one of these, make a splint.
我们得再找一个这样的来做个夹板
Okay.
好
Look.
啊
How bad is she?
她是什么情况?
Well...Nit's not so bad.
嗯... 不算太遭
She still has feeling in her foot,
她的脚还有知觉
so there doesn't seem to be any nerve damage, but
所以神经应该没有损伤
the break's pretty severe, which means there may very well be internal bleeding.
她骨折得很严重
Yeah, but that's-- I mean, that's bad, isn't it?
但是 那就是...很糟糕了不是吗?
Well, it's not really good, no.
确实不是很好
I would need to get her under a scanner.
我得让她扫描一下才能清楚
Okay, worst-case scenario, she's bleeding internally.
好吧 最差的情况是她在内出血
How long has she got before she...
还有多久她就会...
before it becomes very serious?
就会到危急的程度?
An hour.N Oh, boy.
一小时
So, what?
怎么说?
Hour before internal bleeding becomes a problem?
再过一小时内出血
How did you-- it's not my first rodeo, rodney.
你怎么?
Here's some ibuprofen.
这有点布洛芬
Ibuprofen?That's the strongest thing you've got?
布洛芬?你只有这么强的止疼药?
It's all I have in this basic kit.
我的基本医药箱里只有这个
Although, from this point on, I think I'm making morphine mandatory.
当然 我以后都会带吗♥啡♥
As well as maybe a grappling gun.
和一个钩爪
I wouldn't take the morphine.
我不能用吗♥啡♥
Got to keep a clear head.
我需要保持清醒
We still have to figure out a way out of here.
我们还得想办法出去才行
At least, one of us does.
至少 我们其中的一个得想
Chances are pretty slim that I'm going to climb out.
我要是要爬着走
Yeah, well, the crates are out.
嗯 还有箱子也都没了
Yep.
是呀
Hey, if you got an idea, feel free.
如果你要好主意 说出来听听
Hey, I came up with the bar trick thing,
之前这个主意是我出的
and that didn't work out so well, so I think I'll just leave it to the pros.
很明显没用 我还是让你们想吧
Yeah.
好吧
Sorry.
对不起
All my energy's focused on not screaming in agony.
我的精力都在控制疼痛上
Wonderful.
太好了
Okay.
好吧
Well, the grappling hook didn't work because
钩爪不行因为地面
the hook wouldn't hold our weight in the soil.
吃不住我们体重
The crates didn't work because sam was too heavy.
摞箱子不行因为Sam太重了
oh.NWe all would have been.
我们都太重了
I mean, our weight in general.
我是说 总体来说我们都太重
It had nothing to do with you.NI mean, you're in very good shape, seriously.
完全跟你无关 你的体型非常好
You have, like, the perfect body.
你的体型几乎是完美的
Oh, not that you don'T.
当然 我不是指你的体型不好
Oh, no.NNo, no.
不 不
I realize that your bodies are different, and
我认识到你的体型不一样
maybe t-that that would mean that I think that your body is imperfect,
也许会让你我说你的体型不好
but that's not the case.
但是你误解了
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表