to figure out how to function within the new parameters.
直到想出办法
How much time?
要用多久?
Well,I mean,I'd hate to speculate.
这个... 我讨厌作推测
Since when?
从什么时候开始?
Look,it doesn't matter anyways,because,long before that happens,
这些都无关紧要
they're going to fuse together so tightly,they will be rendered essentially inert.
由于相互之间结合的太紧密
Remember,this bond is occurring on a subspace level--
要知道 这种连接是次空间级别的
which helps get them past the normal repulsive force between nuclei--
这意味着可以绕过
to the point where their electrons are fusing with their protons,
以至于它们的电子会融入到质子当中
and once that starts happening,they're toast.
一旦进入这种状态 那他们就死定了
Yeah,but you're talking about neutron star levels of density.
对 不过你所说的是中子星级别的密度
Precisely.
很对
It sounds crazy,but this could work.
听起来很疯狂 不过应该有用
Well,how do we make it work,then?
那我们怎么才能让它起作用呢?
Just upload a new command into their base code?
向他们的底层代码上传一段新的指令?
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
What's this?
这是什么?
This-- this has been in storage since we found it a while ago.
这个... 被我们发现之后就一直躺在仓库
The ancients used it as part of their research into the creation of human form replicators.
古人把它作为制♥造♥人形复♥制♥者
What are you suggesting?
你有什么主意?
We have the technology,the understanding of nanite coding.
我们已经有了所有的技术
We have the ancients' blueprints,for crying out loud.
以及古人的设计蓝图
You want to make your own replicator?
你想自己建造一个复♥制♥者?
Not a whole one.
不是完整的复♥制♥者
Just a block of nanite cells,say,yay big--
只是一块纳米细胞 大概这么大...
just enough to get the ball rolling.
足够推动连锁反应
I don't know,rodney.
我不明白 Rodney
I'm not talking about creating anything with normal replicator abilities.
我不是说
Just a group of nanite cells that can serve as a platform for us to upload the new bonding program.
只需要制♥造♥一组纳米细胞
We take it to the replicator homeworld,we switch it on,
我们将它带到复♥制♥者的母星 开启它
we beam it into a populated area
把它光传送到一个复♥制♥者比较集中的地方
and we sit back and watch--
然后在一旁袖手旁观就行了
it couldn't be easier.
没什么比这更简单的了
There is one problem.
只有一个问题
Only one?
只有一个?
The replicators on the planet will be affected fairly quickly,
行星表面的复♥制♥者很快就会受到影响
but there will be a definite delay until there's enough mass
但等到聚集到足够的数量
to attract the nanite cells in orbit.
肯定会有段延迟
So those ships will have plenty of time to escape.
就是说轨道上的那些飞船
Unless we disable or destroy them.
除非我们干掉它们
They have 30 ships,we have two.
他们有30艘飞船 而我们只有两艘
If we don't disable them,they're just going to fly away,
如果我们不干掉它们 那它们就会飞走
lay low and replicate a new army.
潜伏下来 然后复♥制♥出一个新的军队
30 ships versus two.
30比2
Can't be done.
这是不可能完成的任务
We might be able to get more ships.
我们也许可以组织更多的飞船
Depending on what has happened since I have been in captivity here,
鉴于我被关押在这里以来所发生的一切
I can easily bring another 12 ships to the battle.
我可以很容易的叫来12艘飞船投入战斗
12 ships-- willing to fight shoulder to shoulder?
12艘飞船... 它们会肩并肩进行战斗么?
For a chance to destroy the replicators once and for all.
如果有机会能一次性彻底干掉复♥制♥者
of course.
当然会
It at least brings the odds down to two to one.
至少让敌我对比下降为2比1
An alliance like this must be negotiated.
这种联盟必须要先进行谈判
I will need to personally convince them that this is the proper course of action.
需要我亲自去说服他们
Sit down.
坐下
First sign you've crossed us--
只要发现你超越我们制定的...
I die.
我就会死
I know.
我知道
Well,this is different.
看来这里很不一样
Receiving transmission.
收到信♥号♥♥
docking instructions.
停靠指示
All right,let's get this over with.
好吧 我们快点去把事情办好
Now what?
接下来呢?
You open the door.
把门打开
Perhaps we should remove these.
也许我们应该把这个拿掉
I think it sends the wrong message,don't you?
我觉得这样
This is a mistake.
这样做是个错误
We need his help.
我们需要他的帮助
I've got a bad feeling about this.
我非常不希望这么做
Well,we're here,let's see it through.
我们已经到这儿了
Take it easy,guys--
别激动 伙计们...
all right,the basic nanite material has been formed.
好了 基本的纳米材料已经形成了
Let's see if we can get them to interact.
看看能不能让它们进行交互
I must say,rodney,this is quite an ingenious idea.
不得不说 Rodney
Would you expect anything less?
想不到吧?
Well.
嗯
what?
什么?
Well,you have been in a bit of a rut lately.
你近来状态一直不太好
I have not.N Okay,a dry spell maybe.
没有
That is not true.
绝对没有
OK!N It's not.N Okay!
没有
Now,are we certain that these nanites will not go beyond simple cohesion?
现在能确信 这些纳米机器人除了聚合外
Of course.I've disabled most of the normal protocols.
当然 我已经关掉了大部分正常的协议
They won't be able to do anything beyond form a simple block.
它们除了构建一个简单的砖块之外
All right,here we go.
好吧 那就开始吧
It worked.
成功了
You did it,rodney.
你成功了 Rodney
Naturally.
当然
Mckay is back!
McKay又回来了!
Stop that.I was never gone.
住嘴 我又没有走
Whoa,wait a minute,we've got a problem.
等等 我们碰到点麻烦
The cells aren't communicating properly.
这些细胞不能正常的通讯
This could be tougher than I thought.
看来比我想象中的要难
And I don't want to hear you say anything.
我不想听到你说什么
Be calm.
别紧张
Here.
给
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事?
Apparently,my fellow wraith wanted to speak to me without you being around.
很显然 我的人想要单独跟我谈话
They might have just politely asked us to stay in the jumper.
他们也许可以礼貌的要求我们
Come,now,you would never have let me leave your sight.
你不会让我离开视线的
Well,we'll never know now,will we?
我们彼此还不太了解 是吧?
We have a deal.
我们已经谈好了
seven hives will join us in the fight.
7艘母舰将会加入战斗
Seven? You said 12.
7艘? 你不是说12艘么?
Not all of them were convinced the mission was achievable.
他们都不相信 这次任务可以成功
Plus,many of our ships are without queens.
而且 我们的很多母舰上面
We'd be unable to create new soldiers should they fall.
如果它们被击毁 我们就没有能力
If you'd prefer none.
如果你不想要的话
all right,seven.
好吧 7艘就7艘
How did I wake up before ronon?
我怎么会在Ronon前面醒过来?
We had to stun him several times.
我们击昏了他好几次
I thought it would be best that you were awake before he was.
我想让你在他之前苏醒比较好
Probably a good idea.
也许是个好主意
Are we in space?
我们是在太空中么?
The hives have already left.
母舰们已经出发了
They jettisoned your ship before they jumped into hyperspace.
在跳入超空间之前
Anything else happen while we were unconscious that I should know about?
在我昏迷期间 还发生了什么事情?
I must return to atlantis to help dr.Mckay complete our plan.
我必须返回Atlantis帮助McKay博士
Help me wake them up and we'll get out of here.
帮我叫醒他们 我们要离开这里
All right,looking good.
好的 看起来不错
Rodney,it's only being held together by a force field.
Rodney 它们只是通过力场聚集在一起
I know.
我知道
I just wanted to give the cells time to establish their own internal cohesion.
我只是想给那些细胞们一些时间
Now we drop the field and they should hold together.
现在我们关掉力场
Not bad,not bad.
还好 还好
Structure is intact.
结构完好
Bonds are holding.
连接稳固
Dammit.
该死
It's no use,rodney.
没用 Rodney
You've disabled too many of the cells' basic protocols.
你禁用了太多细胞间的基本协议
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表