Maybe if we,um...
如果我们...
no.
不
Nope.
不行
Why don't we bring the wraith in on this?
我们为什么不让那个Wraith参与?
No.
不行
A lot of this new nanite coding is based on his calculations,so--
这些纳米机器人的新代码
a) he wouldn't help us.
第一 他不会帮我们的
B) we don't need his help.
第二 我们不需要他的帮助
And,c),somebody get me some coffee.
第三 谁给我拿点咖啡
You've been silently staring at that board for three hours.
你已经盯着这那块白板
Ah,it'll come to me.
我会想到的
Just e-mail her already.
你早该给她发邮件
Excuse me?
什么?
Rodney,we're stuck.
Rodney 我们现在束手无策
We've been stuck for 10 hours.
我们卡在这已经10小时了
Just ask her for help.
你就叫她帮忙吧
Please?
求你了
I'm not stuck.
我没有束手无策
The last time we hit a block like this,she helped us through it,right?
上次我们遇到这样的障碍
That was for something completely different!
但是上次的情况完全不同
I cannot sit here waiting for you to have an epiphany!
我不可能坐在这等你醒悟
I'm losing the will to live.
我要失去活的希望了
I suppose there could be more important things I should be working on.
我想我肯定还有更重要的工作要做
However you want to sell it to yourself,that's fine.
你想怎么弄就怎么弄 我不管了
Done!
好了!
Done?
好了?
Just one big cookie?
只有一个大曲奇?
Yep.
嗯
Don't you want to use your cutters?
你不想切开来吗?
Nah,I just want a big one.
不 我就要一个大的
You might want to flatten the dough a little bit...
你可能要把面团弄平一点
no.
不要
Just a giant cookie mountain,that's what you're going for?
只要一个大曲奇山 是这个意思吗?
Yep.NOkay.
是
Anything good?
有好消息吗?
It's from my brother.
是我的哥哥
He's stuck again.
他又遇到问题了
Do you mind if I...
你介意我...
yeah,I got this.
没事 我可以搞定
Here,do you want to help with mine?
你想帮我也做一个吗?
Okay.NOkay.
好啊
I need a lot of flour.
我需要很多淀粉
How about some more chocolate chips?
多加点巧克力块怎么样?
But not the whole bowl.
但不要一整碗那么多
No,uh,that would be too many.
对 那太多了
You can't sleep?
睡不着?
I thought I heard something.
我想我听到了声音
Madison?
是Madison吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm going to check it out.
我去看看
She probably just snuck downstairs for more cookies.
她也许是偷偷下楼拿曲奇了
That's actually not a bad idea.
这个很有可能
Drop!
趴下
You're coming with us.
你和我们走
StarGate AtlantisNSeason 4 Episode 09
星际之门之亚特兰蒂斯
Gentlemen.
先生们
I'm agent Barrett.I work for the N.I.D.
我是NID的Barrett探员
Mr.Woolsey has asked me to help you in any way that I can.
Woolsey先生叫我尽全力帮助你们
I'm sorry that we couldn't meet under better circumstances.
很抱歉我们得在这种情况下见面
Have the kidnappers tried to make contact with us yet?
绑匪有联♥系♥我们吗?
No,I'm afraid not.
还没有
Okay,well,I need to get to Vancouver.
好吧 我得去温哥华
Okay,the Daedalus is in orbit,so it will be a quick trip.
Daedalus还在轨道上 我们可以搭便车
Have you learned any new information yet?
有发现什么新情况吗?
No,not yet.
还没有
The N.I.D.Is liaising with CSIS on the ground.
NID正在联♥系♥当地的CSIS
They are expecting us.
他们在等我们
"C"-what now?
C什么?
Canadian security intelligence services.
加拿大安全情报局(CSIS)
They're kind of like our CIA.
有点像我们的CIA(中情局)
That the best you guys can do,huh?
你们就这种水平?
We will be out in the open,so...
我们要出现在公开场合 所以...
perhaps a change of clothes first?
可能需要先换一下衣服
What?
什么?
I look dumb.
我看上去很傻
It helps you blend in a little.
这是帮你融入社会
I'm going to stand out no matter what you dress me in.
不管你给我穿什么
That's a good point.
说得没错
Hey,look.It's your Uncle Mer.
看 你的小Mer舅舅来了
Hey,lady.
嗨 女士
You going to say hi?
你想说嗨吗?
Where's mom?
妈妈在哪?
Uh,she'S...
啊 她...
I told you.She's had to go away for a bit,
我和你说过了 她要离开一会
but she's going to come back soon,okay?
但她很快会回来 好吗?
Can I,uh...
我可以...
yeah.
好
Okay,sweetie.
好的 甜心
Who did this?
这是谁干的?
We're not sure,but we have the best people in the world working on this,and all the resources of--
我们不太确定 但是我们投入了
you know,when you came back here last year,
你知道 你去年来的时候
she almost didn't go back with you to atlantis.
她差点就不和你去Atlantis了
I said,"go,you have to do it.
但我和她说 去吧 这事你得做
You'll regret not going.
你不去会后悔的
I know you did.NShe knew it was going to be dangerous,
我知道
but you two are so competitive...
但是你们两人之间的竞争太激烈了
listen to me.We're going to--
听我说 我们会...
this is your fault,rodney.
这是你的错 Rodney
Hey,just a second--
等一下...
she got kidnapped because of you.
她是因为你才被绑♥架♥的
Okay,we do not know that for sure.
这一点我们还不确定
We don't?
不确定?
Really?
真的?
You figure four masked men with guns broke in here to steal her secret apple dumpling recipe?
你认为四个荷枪实弹的人
Jealous neighbor,maybe?
也许是嫉妒的邻居
Okay,you're angry.You have every right to be...
好的 你很愤怒 你完全有权这样
if something happens to her...
如果她有什么意外...
We're going to find her.
我们一定会找到她的
Just...
一定要...
bring her back.Bring her home.
把她带回来 把她带回家
I will.
我会的
Come on,mad.
快来 Mad
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Just away for a bit.
离开一会
I told him to get a hotel.
我叫他先住到酒店去
There's no reason for them to stick around here.
他们不需要呆在这
All right,thanks,guys.Give us the room,please.
好的 谢谢大家 请回避一下
So,where do you want to start?
那么 你想从哪开始?
Jeanie and I were corresponding by email.
Jeanie和我通过电子邮件联络
Um,she was,uh-- I was bouncing some ideas off her.
她在... 我要她帮我解决点问题
What about?
什么问题?
Well,before sheppard's wraith showed up,I was trying to perfect my nanite medical program.
在Sheppard的Wraith朋友出现之前
The thing that you used to save weir?
你用来救Weir的那个东西?
Yeah,a better,more complex version of that,but yeah.
是的 是一个更好更复杂的版本
Of course,as soon as we found out that the replicators were attacking human worlds throughout the galaxy,
当然 在我们发现复♥制♥者在攻击
we obviously switched our focus to shutting them down once and for all.
我们把重心转移到了如何一次性地
And you sent Jeanie the program that you were working on?
然后你把你正在研究的程序
Yeah,I needed a new set of eyes.
是的 我需要新的视角
The question is,what does it have to do with her being taken?
问题是 这和她被绑♥架♥有关系吗?
Yeah.
嗯
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表