A lockout commandNhas been initiated.
一个锁定命令被启动
It's preventing me from accessingNthe controls.
它阻止我取得控制权
Override it.
废除它
I'm trying...
我在努力...
It requires a code.
需要密♥码♥
What is the code?
密♥码♥是什么
We don't know.
我们不知道
Honestly.
真的
We don't know.NThere's only a handful of people
我们不知道
who know that specific code,Nfor obvious security reasons, and...
那个特殊密♥码♥
None are on the base right now.
现在都不在基地
You initiated the lockout?
是你启动的锁定命令?
Well, it's not really a matterNof who initiated it.
谁启动的并不重要
It's standard protocol...N Did you?
那是标准处理程序...
But, I mean, yeah it was me, but...
是的 我是说 是我 但是...
like I said, initiating it and
就像我说的 启动它
overriding it areNtwo entirely separate...
和废除它是完全独♥立♥的两件...
Silence!
住嘴
Keep working.NFind a way around it.
接着试 找个办法解决
It will take time.
需要时间
The interface has several...N The more you speak
交互有几处...
the less time you have.
时间就越少
In the meantime,
同时
perhaps I can find a wayNto persuade you
或许我能有办法说服你
to give me that code.
给我密♥码♥
We've got a lock.
我们锁定那里了
Finally.
终于
Yeah, seems someoneNdialing out from 788,
是的 看来有人在788拨号♥接出
which was preventing usNfrom dialing in, until now.
使我们到现在都无法拨号♥接入
Ronon and Teal'c?N Oh, I doubt it.
Ronon和Teal'c?
Look, even if the malfunctionNspat them out on the planet,
听着 即使故障把他们甩到那颗行星
the only logical addressNthey would dial is back to Atlantis,
他们会拨出的唯一
which as we know, they didn't.
而我们知道 他们并没有
Maybe it's them andNthey can't get a lock.
或许就是他们
Ronon, Teal'c.NAre you there?
Ronon Teal'c 你们在吗
Ronon, Teal'c, this is Colonel Carter.NPlease respond.
Ronon Teal'c 我是Carter上校 请回话
I'm telling you, they made itNto the Midway station
我跟你们说了
before the malfunction.NI'm sure of it.
到达了中转站 我肯定
Wait a minute.
等等
Didn't you say 788 is uninhabited?N It is.
你不是说788无人居住么
All right, if it's not Ronon and Teal'c,Nthen who dialed out?
好的 如果不是Ronon和Teal'c
The malp is through.
MALP通过
Receiving telemetry.
接收遥测数据
Visual coming in now.
现在 视频信♥号♥♥进入
See? No Ronon, no Teal'c.
看见了么 没有Ronon 没有Teal'c
Pan left.
镜头向左转
That's Wraith tech.
那是Wraith的技术设备
It's hooked up to the DHD.
它连接到了DHD
Pan right.
镜头向右转
Oh, crap.
该死
We lost the feed.
失去信♥号♥♥
Not to mention the malp.NShut down the Gate.
还有MALP
Is it possible for them to haveNhijacked the intergalactic bridge?
有没有可能是他们
That's a hell of a lot moreNthan a hiccup.
那可比小错误糟多了
No impossible. They'd haveNto know about the bridge,
不可能 首先他们得知道有大桥
And if they did, there're too manyNsecurity barriers.
而且即使他们知道了
The encryption I used in the callNforwarding macros would take years to...
我在前向呼叫宏中用的加密
What if they knew the passwords?N How?
如果他们知道密♥码♥呢
We just had a WraithNon base, Rodney,
我们刚好有个Wraith在基地 Rodney
working with you, side by side,Non your computers.
和你一起工作 肩并肩
You mean Todd?NHe was our ally.
你说Todd? 他是我们的盟友
Look, and even if he wanted to, there'sNno way he could hack into my system...
即使他想那么做
Could he?N You saw the tech hooked up
他能吗
to the DHD.NWhat else could they be up to?
技术设备了 他们还能做什么
We have to get to Midway.
好了 伙计们 我们必须得去中转站
The daedalus's back on Earth.NIs there another way to get there?
Daedalus号♥回地球了
Connect to the bridgeNvia another Gate in Pegasus?
通过天马系的另一座星门连接大桥
We have to find oneNclose to the edge.
我们得找一个接近星系边缘的
M6R-125. We could connectNto the bridge through that but,
M6R-125 我们可以通过那里连接 但是
I'd need to reconfigure the macros.N OK, get on it.
我需要重新设置宏
Colonel, prepare a strike force.
中校 准备攻击队伍
Honestly, if I knew the code,NI would have given it to you by now.
坦白说 如果我知道密♥码♥
That depends on the strengthNof your allegiance.
那取决于你们的忠诚度
No, no, trust me!NMy allegiance is not that strong.
不 不 相信我
It really isn't.
确实如此
Please. Please!NI'm begging you!
拜托 求你了
I think he fainted.
我想他晕过去了
Then you shall be next.
那么你就是下一个
Wait...N I've got it.
等等...
I've successfully gained accessNto override the lockout.
我成功获得权限废除了锁定
Good.
好极了
Dial the Portal.
拨号♥
In here.
来这儿了
They're heading to the Gate room.
他们朝星门室去了
Indeed.
确实
If you want to go to the control room,Ngo ahead...
如果你想去控制室 那就去吧...
I'm going after them.
我去追他们
Send the device.
发送装置
Device?
装置?
What device?
什么装置?
Offworld activation!
外部世界激活
Midway's IDC.
中转站的IDC
Opening the iris.
打开虹膜
All right, we're redirected.
好了 已经重新定向
We gate from Atlantis to M6R-125.
我们从Atlantis去M6R-125
We insert this crystalNwith the bridge macros
将这块带有大桥宏的水晶插入DHD
into the DHD,Ndial the first Gate in the void,
拨号♥空间中的第一个星门
and we're back on track,Nall the way to Midway.
就又回到老路了
Is your strike force ready?N As soon as McKay gears up,
作战部队准备好了吗
we're ready to go.N Well, I'm...
我们准备好了
All right, I'm gearing up.
好的 我马上启动
Prepare the next wave.
准备下一波
They have dialed the Milky Way Gate.
他们已经拨通银河系星门
They're headingNfor Stargate Command.
是冲星门指挥部去的
We must pursue them.
我们必须追上去
Now you're talking.
这么说才合我意
Let's go before the Gate shuts down!
快走 赶星门关闭之前
Shut it down! Now!
关闭大门 立刻
Two were able to pass through.
有两人通过星门
But they will be dispensed ofNsoon enough.
但他们会很快被消灭的
Make ready the next...N The Pegasus Portal is activating!
准备下一个...
The next inbound wave wasNsupposed to wait for my command.
下一波应该等我命令的
Teams 3 and 4, take the lower level.NTeams 1 and 2 with me, this way.
3组 4组 去下层
Yeah, they're alive,Nthey're just stunned.
他们还活着 只是被击晕了
By this device, perhaps.
可能是因为这个装置
I don't know.
我不知道
Never seen one of these before.
我从没见过这东西
It appears other personnelNhave been disabled as well.
看起来其他人也被击晕了
The question is how much of this baseNhas been compromised?
问题是这个基地
And where the hell are the Wraith?
还有Wraith究竟在哪儿
Ronon, Teal'c, come in!
Ronon Teal'c 回话
Ronon, do you copy?
Ronon 听到了么
Shut the door.
关门
Clear.
安全了
Colonel Sheppard.
Sheppard中校
You have no chanceNof retaking this station.
你不可能夺回空间站的
Therefore, it isNin your best interests
因此 立即投降
to surrender immediately.
是你最好的选择
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Not personally, no.
就个人来讲 不认识
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表