Well, she bought it from some guy in a village on m2s 181.
那是她是在M2S181上的一个村子
She wants to go back and check it out.
她想回去看看
That's a peaceful trading settlement.
那儿是个平静的交易点
I'd be very surprised if they had anything to do with the disappearance of the athosians.
我很怀疑那儿会跟Athosian人的失踪有关
That's what I said, but she still wants to go.
我也是这么说的 可她还是想去
She thinks that
她认为
kanaan is sending her a message, a clue.
Kanaan在给她传达个消息 一条线索
And what do you think?
你的看法呢?
Doesn't matter.
不要紧
It's teyla, and we owe her one.
这是Teyla 我们欠她的人情
Okay
好吧
but we're stretched pretty thin dealing with this plague.
不过我们应付这场瘟疫
We'll try to make it quick.
我们会快去快回
I purchased the pendant from an artisan in croya
我是从Croya的一个工匠手里
the village we are about to visit.
就在我们准备去的那个村子
Among the athosians, it's quite common to present such gifts
在Athosian人中 赠送这种礼物非常平常
as expressions of admiration and respect.
用来表达赞赏或者敬重之情
Hey, maybe I'll pick you something up while we're there.
也许我可以在那里给你选个礼物
Really?
真的么?
No.
假的
All right, so we'll ask around see if we can get some useful intel
我们四处打探一下 看看能不能获取
but if you even begin to sense any danger--
如果察到的有一丝一毫的危险...
I'll make straight for the gate, leaving you to deal with it.
我将直接返回星门 留下你们去处理
All right, then.
很好
Excuse me
不好意思
I'm wondering if you can tell me what happened to the artisan who used to occupy this space.
知不知道以前在这个摊点的那个工匠
He specialized in handcrafted jewelry
他主要是做手工加工珠宝
bracelets, pendants, chains...
项链 吊坠 项链之类的...
he's gone.
他不在了
Gone?
不在了?
During the sickness that took the village several weeks back.
几周前村子里爆发了一场疾病
He and some 40 others.
他和其他40人
I'm sorry, child, he's dead.
很抱歉 孩子 他死了
Hey, I hear you have something.
嘿 听说你取得了些进展
Yeah.
是的
I found out what's making these people sick
我发现了是什么导致这些人发病
and it's something we've encountered before.
我们以前碰到过这种东西
It's a unique protein originally created by the inhabitants of a planet called hoff.
这是一种特殊的蛋白质
It was designed to interfere with the wraith's feeding mechanism
它被设计出来用于干扰Wraith的取食机制
making them immune to the process.
让他们自身获取免疫
It also killed the feeding wraith, and half the people who took it.
它杀死了取食的Wraith 同时也杀死了
That's right.
是的
So this isn't some contagion that spreads naturally.
这么说这不是某种自然传播的疾病
No.
是的
This is mass murder.
这是大规模谋杀
I think we're done here.
我觉得已经调查完了
Not yet.
还没有
I've given this place the twice over.
我已经转了两趟
Nobody knows anything.
没人知道任何消息
Well, perhaps someone does, and has not yet seen fit to come forward yet.
也许有人知道 可却不想说出来
I was guided here.
我是被指引到这里来的
By showing me the pendant, kanaan was telling me to come to this village.
Kanaan把吊坠给我看 就是让我
Look, you're going through a tough time.
听着 我们都不好过
You want answers, that's understandable
你想知道真♥相♥ 这可以理解
but you might want to consider it's clouding your judgment.
可你要认识到 这已经影响了你的判断
Just a little.
有一点点
What are you questioning, john?
你怀疑的是什么 John?
My interpretation of the vision, or the vision itself?
我对这个幻觉的理解 还是这个幻觉本身?
We've been here long enough.
我们已经呆得够长了
If there was something for us to find, we would've found it by now.
如果需要找什么东西 也应该找到了
Rodney, ronon, we're heading out.
Rodney Ronon 准备出发
Are you sure it's the same protein?
你确信是同一种蛋白质?
I ran a side-by-side comparison.NIt was almost an exact match.
我已经进行了比对 几乎是完全吻合
Almost?
几乎?
We're dealing with the new and improved version.
我们所面对的是一个全新的升级版
The hoffan drug killed roughly 50% of the test subjects, and this one only kills 30%.
Hoffan人的药物害死了大约50%的测试者
Yeah, it's still 30% too many.
是啊 可还有30% 太多了
How do the populations of eight different planets get inoculated with a drug and not even know about it?
那八个星球的人们是怎么在无形之间
It's possible it was administered through their food and water supply.
也许是投放在了他们的食物和饮水中
We're running some tests.
我正在运行相关的测试
So who's behind this?
背后的主使是谁?
Well, maybe the hoffans have resumed distribution of the drug
也许Hoffan人重新启动了药物投放
but on a much larger scale.
这次是更大的范围
They haven't been doing much of anything lately.
他们根本就没有这个机会
When the wraith discovered what they were up to, the whole civilization was wiped out.
Wraith发现他们的企图之后
Well, maybe a few of them survived, and they're planning a little payback.
也许还有少数人幸存下来
The random nature of this drug's distribution is clear and calculated.
这个药物投放的随机性是经过计算的
It's obviously intended to throw the wraith completely off balance.
很明显是想打破同Wraith之间的平衡
They have no way of knowing which of their food sources has been infected.
他们无从知道自己的食物是否受到过感染
So it's just a matter of time before they become hungry and cranky.
这样只要他们饿得急不可待...
Well, I mean, I know I would.
我是说 我就会...
We need to go back to hoff
我们要去Hoff星看看
search what's still standing, see if we can shed some light on the situation before another planet's targeted.
看看那里还剩些什么 在下个星球被感染前
Let's go, rodney.
我们走 Rodney
Teyla...
Teyla...
where are you?
你在哪儿?
I don't know.
不知道
Who took you?
是谁抓走了你?
I don't know.
不知道
How can I find you?
我怎样才能找到你?
You already know where to go to uncover the answers.
你已经知道了 应该去哪寻找答案
The village.
那个村子
But you stopped looking.
可你停止搜寻了
I went.
我去过了
I found nothing.
什么也没找到
You were close.
已经很近了
Please, teyla.
求你了 Teyla
Our time is running short.
我们的时间已经不多了
We need you.
我们需要你
Kanaan...
Kanaan...
and you weren't sleeping?
你当时没有睡着?
I was in a meditative state, but I was most definitely awake.
我当时正处于冥想状态
There can be no doubt.NThis is real.
毫无疑问 这肯定是真的
But you've already been to the planet.
可你已经去过那个星球了
We missed something. I'm certain of it.
我们漏掉了什么 我敢肯定
I want to believe you, teyla, but I'm a scientist.
我也想相信你 可我是名科学家
I'm trained to think critically.
习惯用辩证的眼光来看问题
There is a possible explanation.
有一个可能的解释
Kanaan has the gift, the same ability that I do.
Kanaan也有那个天赋 跟我一样
The wraith dna.
Wraith的DNA
Yes.
是的
Among my people, the gift is considered useful
在我们那里 人们都认为这个天赋很有用
but it also sets one apart. It can be difficult.
但它却很难操纵
Kanaan was the only one who could truly understand what it felt like.
Kanaan是唯一可以真正体会
It brought you together.
就是这让你们走在了一起
It is something we have shared since childhood.
我们在孩童时代就有了这种
But have you ever communicated this way before?
你们以前通过这种方式交流过没有?
No.
没有
I know what this looks like, colonel
我知道你是怎么想的 上校
and I know what everyone is thinking.
我也知道其他人的想法
"She sees what she wants to see, she believes what she wants to believe,"
"她看到什么就是什么 她相信什么
but I assure you, that is not the case.
可我向你保证 不是这回事
All right.
好吧
When colonel sheppard gets back from hoff, we canN I cannot wait.
等Sheppard中校从Hoff星回来之后...
Kanaan said their time is running short. I must leave immediately.
Kanaan说时间紧迫 我必须马上出发
I see.
明白了
I do not need your permission, colonel.
我并不需要等你的许可 上校
Unless you intend to restrain me.
除非你把我关起来
Major lorne, come in.
Iorne少校 回话
Go ahead, colonel.
请讲 上校
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表