but first I need something to heal.
但是首先我得有东西治
What happened to my people?
我的人怎么了?
What happened to them?
他们怎么了?
You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
What happened?
发生了什么?
My people, they are gone.
我的人 他们不见了
What are you talking about?NAll of them? What happened?
你说什么? 都不见了? 怎么回事?
Nabel!
Nabel!
Where did he go?
他去哪了?
I didn't see.
我没看见
Who are you talking about?
你们在说谁啊?
Not arrows!
是箭!
We need to move!
我们得离开了!
Come on, let's go! Well...
快点 我们走!
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I am fine.
我没事
Dr. Keller insists I remain in bed.
Keller医生坚持让我卧床
She fears I have a concussion.
她害怕我有脑震荡
Well, you should listen to her.
你应该听她的
We just got back from New Athos.
我们刚从New Athos回来
The Bola Kai are all gone.
Bola kai都走了
Must have scared them off.
我们肯定把他们吓怕了
Rodney's got teams going out there to collect clues aboutNwhat happened to your people.
Rodney已经带人去搜集
Did you find Nabel?
你们有找到Nabel 吗?
Searched the entire planet,Nno life signs.
搜遍了整个星球 没有生命信♥号♥♥
He must have escaped through the Gate.
他肯定是从星门逃走了
Or, more likely,Nhe's lying dead somewhere.
或者更有可能的是 他暴尸荒野了
He knows what happened to my people.
他知道我的族人发生了什么
I will find them.
我会找到他们的
I know you will,Nand we're going to help you,
我知道你会的 而且我们会帮助你
but you've got to restNand get your strength back.
但是你现在得休息 恢复体力
Whoever did this will pay.
不管这是谁做的 他都要复出代价
I will make certain of it.
我保证
Hey, Doc, how you feeling?
你感觉怎么样 医生
Oh, it's just a sprain. I'll be fine.
只是扭伤 我会没事的
Why is it that you are allowedNto resume working, and I am not?
为什么你可以恢复工作
Because I didn't takeNhalf the beating you did.
因为我没参与那么多打斗
I have suffered worse.
我经历过更糟糕的情况
Yeah, well, I believe you, but you're on my turf now,
我相信你 但是你在我的地盘上
so you have to listen to me.
你就得听我的
I'll check in on you later.
我晚些再来看你
So...
那么...
I got permission to go homeNfor a few days of R&R.
我得到许可回家休几天假
God bless thatNintergalactic gate bridge, huh?
上帝保佑那个跨星系星门桥能用
Anyway...
不管怎么样
I get to see my dad...
我得去看看我爸爸
And I have you to thank for that.
为这个我得谢谢你
How long must I stay here?
我在这要住多久?
About another day or so.
再有一两天吧
I told you, I feel fine.
我告诉过你了 我没事
I do not have a concussion.
我没有脑震荡
You're right.
没错
You don't.
你没有
Teyla, I've looked overNyour test results.
Teyla 我看过你的检测结果了
There's something we need to talk about.
我有件事要和你谈谈...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表