That's when they ran into someone unexpected.
然后他们见到了一个意想不到的人
what the hell are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I suspect the same as you.
我猜和你来干的一样
Michael is using this facilityNto create more of his soldiers.
Michael在用这个设施
I intend to destroy it.
我想摧毁它
By yourself?
就你一个人?
There is something to be saidNfor stealth over brute force.
我该说秘密行动比野蛮的武力更有效
Ronon,come in.
Ronon 回答
Go ahead.
讲
One of the guards must have got a signalNoff,because a cruiser just landed.
肯定有守卫发出了信♥号♥♥
We're about to be overrun.
我们就要寡不敌众了
As I was saying.
正和我说的一样
we have to abort.
我们得放弃行动
Give me the c-4.
把C-4给我
Take the men back,meet up with secondNsquad,and then head for the gate.
带你的人回去和第二小队会合
Signal me when you get there.
到了后给我信♥号♥♥
Go!
快走!
You intend to complete your mission?
你想完成你的任务?
You're damn right.
你说的没错
As do I.
我也是
I was going to write anNelaborate program designed
我本想精心设计一个程序
to slowly create a fatal errorNin the primary capacitor,
在主电容器中慢慢制♥造♥一个致命错误
but I doubt there willNbe time for that now.
但现在没有时间了
I was just going to blow it up.
我只想要把这里炸掉
Naturally.
当然了
Force of habit.
习惯了
Indeed.
那是
This is it.
就是这里
If we detonate in here,the secondary explosionsNwill certainly take out the entire facility.
如果你在这引爆
All right.
好的
You know another way out of here?
你知道别的出口吗?
Follow me.
跟我来
Fall back!
后退!
They're in here!
他们在这!
I suggest you detonate now whileNwe still have a chance.
我建议你趁我们还有机会就引爆吧
We wait for my people to clear,period.
我们等我的人安全了再说 完毕!
Very well.
好吧
We can't hold them off forever.
我们抵挡不了很久
Just keep firing.
继续开枪就行了
Ronon,we've reached the gate.
Ronon我们到星门了
All right,I want you to head back now,Nno questions asked,is that understood?
好的 我要你们马上回去
Understood.
明白
Are we done?
现在可以了嘛?
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I wish some of these storiesNhad happier endings.
我真希望能和你讲个
Sheppard?
Sheppard?
Sheppard,are you still with me?
Sheppard 你在听吗?
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
You're bio-signature's barely registering!
你的生物信♥号♥♥都要检测不到了
Sheppard!
Sheppard!
Oh,god.
哦天那
There you go,you can do it.
好了 你能办到的
I'm still here.
我还在这
Look,I'd help you up,but,I'M.
我想帮你 但我是...
How long was I out?
我昏过去多久了?
All night.
整个晚上
You don't look so good.
不太好你看上去
Maybe we should get you to theNstasis chamber as soon as possible.
我们应该尽快赶到冷冻舱
Agreed.
我同意
I've already prepped the solar panels.
我已经准备好了太阳能板
You're good to go.
你可以进去了
Here.
这儿
Take the first crystal.
拿走第一块水晶
I've loaded all the intel we got onNmichael after your disappearance,
我把你消失以后我们收到的
including the addressNwhere we found teyla.
包括我们找到Teyla地方的地址
You know,you never told meNwhat happened to you.
你还没有告诉你怎么了呢
I mean,in the past.
在我消失以后
Oh,you don't want to hear about that.
哦 你不会想要知道的
Why not?
为什么?
Obviously,you survived.
很明显你活下来了
Only because I quit.
那是因为我退出了
Quit what?
退出什么了?
Atlantis,stargate command,Nthe whole thing.
Atlantis 星门指挥部
Well,that doesn't sound like you.
这听上去不像你啊
Yeah.
是的
Well,we were under new management.
我们有了新的领导
I was down in the infirmary,Nhaving suffered A.
我正好在医务室 受了...
well,a pretty serious injury.
很严重的伤
It's a splinter.
就是一个小木刺
That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.
但不代表我不疼
All right.
好吧
It's just,you've kind of come at a bad time.
只是你来的不是时候
It's a little busy in here right now.
现在我们这里很忙
Yeah,I can see that.
我能看得出来
Dr.Keller,dr.Mckay.
Keller医生 Mckay博士
mr.Woolsey.
Woolsey先生
I understand you've managed to getNyourself appointed our new commander.
我知道你把自己弄成了
That's right.
没错
I only wish it wereNunder better circumstances.
当然我希望这是在更好的情况下
May I ask what's going on here?
我能问问这里是怎么回事吗?
We're organizing some medical supplies forNone of our off-world refugee camps.
我们正在为一个外星难民营
I see.
我知道了
Well,I'm going to have to ask you to stop.
那么 我得叫你们停下来
I'm sorry?
什么?
The ioa is initiating a new policy.
IOA启动了一项新的政策
Immediate recall of all base personnel.
马上召回所有的人员
From now on,we'll be focusing entirelyNon the defense of this city.
从现在开始我们的全部目标
Furthermore,doctor,your departmentNis going to be scaled back.
还有 医生 你的部门被减员了
Without the gate bridge andNwith the need to keep at least
我们得保证有一艘飞船在轨道上防卫
one ship in orbit at all times for defensiveNpurposes,resupply is going to be difficult.
再加上跨星系大桥又不能使用
We need to prioritize.
我们得保证主要人员
I don't understand this.
我不明白
I'm already understaffed as it is.
我这已经人手不足了
Only because you've overextended yourselfNwith all these humanitarian efforts,
因为你给自己背上了人道主义的包袱
and your continued attempts to findNan antidote for the hoffan drug.
拼命地想找到Hoffan药的解毒剂
Once you have refocused your attention backNto the medical needs of this base
一旦你把注意力转回到
and its personnel,NI don't think you'll have a problem.
以及人员上
Wait a second,people are dying out there.
等等 人们快要死了
I know,and believe me,if I thought thereNwas anything I could do about it,I would.
我知道 相信我 如果帮得了
What about michael?
那Michael呢?
Michael knows the defensive capabilitiesNof this base and our ships.
Michael了解我们基地和飞船的防御能力
The ioa thinks it's highly unlikelyNhe will launch an unprovoked attack.
IOA认为他不大可能主动进攻
So that's it then?
那么就这样了?
So stand back and let himNtake over the galaxy?
眼睁睁地看着他征服飞马系?
How many more of our ownNpeople have to die,doctor?
还有多少我们的人会死去 医生?
Colonel sheppard,colonel carter,ronon,Nteyla,they were your friends.
Sheppard 中校 Carter上校 Ronon
Sheppard is not dead.
Sheppard 没有死
Right.
没错
He's just been transportedN48,000 years into the future.
他只是被传送到了48000年之后的未来
I guess that makes him one of the lucky ones.
他还算是个幸运的家伙
The idea of standing by and doing nothing
想想眼睁睁地看着银河系陷入劫难
while the rest of the galaxy was sufferingNwas too much for jennifer to take.
却无能为力
The more I thought about it,Nthe more I realized she was right.
我越想越觉得她是对的
If you've come here to try and convince meNto stay,rodney,you're wasting your time.
如果你是来说服我留下
I already made up my mind.
我已经下定决心了
No.
不
I've come here to tell you I'm leaving,too.
我是来告诉你我也和你一起走
We had three weeks on the daedalusNwith nothing else to think about
整整三个星期 我们在Daedalus上无所事事
but everything that had happened.
只能回想发生过的一切
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表