Which planet is this again?
是哪个星球来着?
The one with the frequent tremors.
就是经常地震的那个
Not to mention an abnormally high amount of people with debilitating respiratory problems.
那里还有异常多人有
It's a mining planet.NIt's not that surprising.
对于矿业为主的星球来说这不稀奇
Not everyone worked in the mines, rodney.
不是所有人都在矿上工作 Rodney
Get to the point, guys.
说到点子上 伙计们
They're experiencing upwards of four tremors a day.
每天会发生四次以上的地震
My seismic team has concluded that the area
我的地震学小队得出结论说
where they've built their settlement is dangerously unstable.
他们定居的区域非常的不稳定
Not to mention my environmental and air quality tests came back way into the red.
我的环境和空气检测结果也很糟糕
My analysis was enough.NThank you.
我的分♥析♥就足够了 谢谢
Well, obviously, it wasn't enough for them.
明显还不够
Anyway, these people have said they've experienced tremors
那些人说他们有记忆起
for as long as they can remember.
就一直有地震
Yes, and I'm sure they've been breathing even longer, so again,
是的 但他们呼吸的时间肯定要比
my problem trumps yours.
所以我的问题比你的更重要
This not a contest.
这不是比赛
Obviously, they're living in a settlement that's not safe for habitation.
很明显 他们住的地方太不安全了
You need to convince them to move to another part of the continent.
你们得说服他们
Well, we tried.NIt's not working.
我们试过了 没有用的
Why not?
为什么?
20 years ago, the genii kind of took over the planet, employed them all as miners.
20年前 Genii控制了那个星球
Mining what?N Haven't a clue.
开采什么呢?
Whatever it was, they cleaned out the deposits and left.
不管开采的是什么 他们采完了
So?
所以?
So, they think we're like the genii, and they want their cut.
所以他们认为我们和Genii一样
Ah.
噢
They're willing to move, but they have a list of demands a mile and a half long.
他们愿意搬家
And negotiating with alien settlements is not exactly why I joined the air force.
而且我参加空军不是来
We were hoping if you had some time, maybe--
我们相如果你有空 也许...
you'd save us a lot of time in the back and forth.
可以节省我们很多来回奔波的时间
Okay.
好吧
I'll free up my afternoon.
我把下午空出来
Appreciate that, colonel.
谢谢 上校
I'll meet you at the gate in one hour.
我们一小时后在星门前见
Uh, I was rather hoping you'd go by yourself, and I wouldn't--
我希望你自己去 我就不用...
one hour.
一小时
Man...
天...
I got to start doing more cardio.
我得多做一点耐力运动了
All this back and forth is getting me winded.
这来来回♥回♥的我都快喘不过气来了
We couldn't have taken the jumper?
我们不能坐Jumper吗?
Oh, suck it up.NIt's not that bad.
好了 没那么糟糕
I have to hike this much almost every day.
我差不多每天都要登山走这么远
You do?
真的?
Yeah, I'm a very active person.
是的 我是一个很活跃的人
You are?
你是?
Your last physical would kind of contradict you.
你上一次检查结果
That is private medical information
那是私人的医疗信息
that should not be so cavalierly shared in casual conversation, doctor.
你不应该在聊天的时候
I don't think it comes as a great surprise to the colonel.
我不觉得这对上校来说是什么新闻
That's not the point!NYou know, I'm no ronon.
关键不在这 我不是Ronon
I'm not going to be on the cover of shape magazine anytime soon,
我近期又不会上形体杂♥志♥的封面
but I can handle myself in combat, stand my ground when I need to--
但是我可以应付得来战斗
Get down on your stomach, spread out your weight.
趴下来 分散体重
Rodney?
Rodney?
Mckay, are you all right?
McKay 你没事吧?
Ow.
哦
Oh, thank god.N Don't move, okay?
谢天谢地
Not a problem.
没问题
We're going to head back to the gate, try to get some help.
我们回到星门那里去求援
Try to stay as still--
呆着不要动...
Stargate AtlantisNSeason 4 Episode 16
Stargate Atlantis 三重唱
Don't move...Nif you feel any shooting pains.
如果你感觉到刺痛 就不要动
I would never move if that was the case.
如果是那样我才不会动呢
Well, it doesn't look like any of us are bleeding.
看上去我们都没有流血
At least externally.
至少外部没有
That's a godsend.
真是天赐的好运啊
This whole place is a tetanus shot waiting to happen.
这个地方真是为想打破伤风针
In fact, where the hell are we?
我们到底在什么地方?
I'd guess the genii mining facility.
我猜是一个Genii矿场
Just don't build 'em like they used to, huh?
他们建筑的质量真是越来越差了
I am particularly not fond of the ceiling work.
我特别讨厌这个屋顶
If this is part of a larger facility...
如果这是一个大型设施的一部分...
then there's got to be a way for us walk out of here.Right.
那么就有路可以出去 没错
Okay.
好吧
A little help here?
这里需要点帮助
What about this one?
这个怎么办?
Well, red means bad.
红的表示坏的
Oh.
哦
Can't argue with that logic.
说得有理
Well, did you see this?
看见这个了吗?
That's not going to budge unless we enter the right code.
除非我们输入正确的密♥码♥
Look, these symbols are genii numerals.
这些符号♥是Genii数字
Yeah, but...you can crack the code, though, right?
但是你可以破解这个密♥码♥的 对吗?
Would be a lot easierN a lot easier
如果它是电子的...
if it was electronic.N If it was electronic.
会简单得多
It's not impossible, though, right?
但不是不可能的 对吧?
No, no...Nit's just...
不 只是...
highly, highly unlikely.
非常的困难
Okay, so...
那么...
door number two?
那一扇门
After you, monty.
你先请 Monty
Okay...
好吧...
on three.
数到3
There goes that plan.
这个计划也完了
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
Okay, three?
好吧 数到3
One, two, three-- go!
1 2 3 走
Wait.NWhoa, whoa, whoa!
等一下
What if...
如果...
what if that door was sealed for a reason.
如果这扇门是因为什么原因
What?You think maybe there's a scary monster back there?
什么? 你认为门后面会有
No, but this is a mining facility,
不是 但是这是一个矿场
and who knows what kind of toxins are in there.
鬼知道那后面有什么毒气
Like you said, "red means bad."
就像你说的 "红的表示坏的"
I'm willing to take the chance.
我愿意冒这个险
Whoa.
哇
I guess in genii red means "screwed."
我想Genii的红色代表完蛋了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, look, it'S...
好吧 听着...
we've been in the field for, what, half an hour?
我们到外面来已经多久? 半小时了
We've got another five before we need to check in,
还有5小时我们就要报到
so the safest thing for us to do is just sit tight and wait.
所以最安全的事就是坐在这等
When we don't check in, they'll send a team.
我们不报到的话
Our radios should work down here, right?
我们的对讲机在这能工作对吧?
Yeah, they should.
应该可以
Okay, so, we...
好吧 我们...
we sit and wait.
坐在这等
Okay.
好
Anyone, uh...Nbring any cards?
有人带牌了吗?
No.
没有
Tremor!
地震!
That sounded very, very bad.
那听上去很糟很糟
Uh...
嗯...
what do you suppose the probability is that
你觉得有多大可能
this room is on the same kind of metal stilts
这间房♥间和对面的房♥间
as those other rooms we saw over there?
用的是一样的金属支撑?
Very high.
非常可能
But this one's more stable, right?NI mean, we're still standing.
但是这间房♥更稳定对吧?
Yeah, but, with the three of us and this dirt,
是的 但是我们三个和这些尘土
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表