Previously on stargate atlantis.
Stargate Atlantis 前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁?
You're the one responsible for the death of the athosians.
是你给Athosian人们带来的死亡
Unless I lied about that as well.
除非我在这件事上也撒谎了
I believe I had a vision last night.
我想我昨晚看到了一个幻觉
I saw kanaan,the father of my son.
我孩子的父亲Kanaan
Where are you?
你在哪?
Dart!
Dart!
Do not destroy the enemy ship.
不要摧毁敌舰
Teyla may be on board
Teyla可能在上面
bad news, Sheppard.
我有坏消息 Sheppard
The cruiser made the jump to hyperspace.
巡洋舰已经跳到超空间去了
It's gone.
它消失了
Kanaan...
Kanaan...
I came for you,just like you asked.
我按照你的请求来找你了
Like I asked.
是按照我的请求吧
Any sign of her,sir?
有她的迹象吗 长官?
She's not here.
她不在这
Finally.
终于
It's about bloody time.
我就想着你们该来了
What took you so long?
你们怎么花了这么长时间?
It's just weird.
这太奇怪了
I'm sorry about all this,doctor.
我很抱歉要这么做 医生
That's all right.I realize there's a protocol when dealing with someone
没事的 我知道这是规矩
who's been a prisoner for a long time.
对被敌方俘获的人要进行检查
In fact,I wrote it.
事实上 这个规程是我制定的
Although,if you take much more blood,I think I might faint.
但是 如果你再多抽一点血
That's the last batch.
这是最后一点了
You should also check for trace narcotics.
你还应该检查一下麻醉剂
Michael was giving me regular injections of some sort of drug cocktail mostly sedatives,I think.
Micheal定期给我注射某种混和药物
All right.
好的
You sure he's not a replicator?
你确定他不是复♥制♥者?
No,scans would have picked it up right away.
要是的话 扫描仪马上就会发现了
Then who the hell is he?
那么他到底是谁?
I don't know.Look,I'm as freaked out about this as you are.
我不知道 我和你们一样的惊讶
You don't really think it's him,do you?
你不会认为这真是他吧?
No.
没有
Well,I mean...maybe.
嗯 我想有可能
Look,so we've ruled out advanced robotics.
我们已经排除了他是
That still leaves us half a dozen possible other explanations.
但是剩下好几种可能的解释
Like?
比如?
Well,like alternate timeline,parallel universe,
比如说另一种时间线 平行宇宙
cloning,you know,take your pick.
克隆人 你自己选吧
Just another day in outer space.
外太空这种怪事就是多
Yeah.
没错
Well... we've completed the preliminary exam.
我们已经完成了初步检查
And?
结果?
Every test we've run confirms it.
所有的测试都确认
That man down there is dr.Carson beckett.
下面的那个人
the kindred part 2
血缘(下集)
So sorry I haven't come by before now.
很抱歉我没有早点进来
It's been pretty hectic here the last few days.
我们这里最近有点忙碌有点乱
That's all right.I understand.
没事的 我们理解
Any word on when I can get out of here?
知不知道我什么时候能出去?
That might take a little time.
那可能还要一些时间
Really?
真的?
God,it's good to see you.
天那 能见到你太高兴了
Think about how I feel.
感同身受
I'm the one that's been a prisoner for almost two years.
我被俘虏了两年了
Two years?
两年?
Since m8g 352.
从我在M8G-352上开始
The planet where we left michael and the other converted wraith.
就是我们安置Michael和其他
Right.
嗯
That's where you were captured.
你就是在那里被抓住的
Well,yes.
是的
You do remember,rodney?
你还记得这事吧 Rodney?
Yes.Yeah,I just--
是的 我只是...
well,we need you to fill in some of the details.
我们需要你补充一些细节
Well,all right.
好的
Well,as you may have already guessed,the treatment was less than 100% effective.
你应该已经猜到了
Despite the daily injections,some of them began to revert,
尽管我们每天都进行注射
including michael.
包括Michael
I think they may have used their wraith telepathic abilities to summon a hive ship,
我猜他们使用了Wraith的
but I can't be certain.
但是我不能确定
All I know is I was being interrogated by michael,
我只记得Michael审问了我
then he must have given me an injection of some kind,
然后给我打了一针什么
because the next thing I remember,I woke up on another planet.
我再醒来的时候
Why did he take you prisoner?
他为什么要把你抓起来?
He wanted me to help with his research,combining wraith and human dna.
他要我帮他进行
Of course,I refused at first,but then,one day,
我一开始当然是拒绝的
he brought another prisoner into my cell.
他带了另一个囚犯来到我的牢房♥
A young lady.
一个年轻的女孩
Couldn't have been more than 20 years of age.
连20岁都不到
And he killed her in cold blood right in front of my eyes.
然后他在我面前血腥地把她杀害了
He said every day I refused to help,he'd kill another just like her.
他说我如果不帮忙
From that moment on,I cooperated.
从那以后 我就合作了
Carson,I'm so sorry.
Carson 我很抱歉
It wasn't easy.
坚持下来很不容易
I'll admit,at times,I almost gave up hope.
我承认 有时候我都放弃希望了
But that's when I thought about you,colonel sheppard,
但是我想到你 Sheppard中校
teyla,and the rest of the team.
Teyla和其他队员
I knew you'd be out there somewhere looking for me.
我知道你们一定在什么地方找我
Yeah.
啊
See,the thing is,we weren'T.
但 事实是 我们没有
Weren't what?
你们没有什么?
We weren't looking for you.We didn't know you were missing.
我们没在找你
Excuse me?
什么?
We went back to m8g 352.
我们回到了M8G-352
We rescued you from michael.
把你从Michael手中救回来了
He got away,but we got you back to atlantis safe and sound.
他逃走了 但是我们把你
What in the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Obviously,not you-you,but another you,another carson beckett.
很明显 不是你的那个你
Is this a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗?
I wish it was.
我希望是的
You're telling me there's another carson beckett walking around this base?
你是说这基地上还有
Well,no.
没有
Rodney!
Rodney!
He came back from the planet.
他从那个星球回来了
He resumed his duties.
恢复了他的职责
Everything went back to normal.
一切都恢复平常
And then about six months later,he was killed in an explosion.
6个月之后
To us,you weren't missing,carson,you were dead.
对我们来说 Carson
Have you spoken to your wraith contact?
你和你的Wraith线人联♥系♥过了?
He claims he's given us everything he knows about michael,
他声称他已经把他对Michael
but I assume he's lying.
但我猜他在说谎
Until we can come up with something that he can use,
除非我们给他点好处
he's not much good to us.
他是不会帮我们的
So we need to find our intel somewhere else.
那么我们得从其他途径收集情报
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我要和你谈的
You mean beckett.
你是说从Beckett那儿?
He has been inside michael's operation and he may know something.
他曾在Michael组织的内部
Or he could have been planted there for us to find.
或者他是故意在那等我们发现的
For all we know,this whole thing could be a set-up.
就我们知道的来说
Oh,sure,anything's possible.
是的 什么事都有可能
John,the carson beckett you knew was killed.
John 你认识的Carson Beckett已经死了
You were there.
你在场的
You all were.
你们都在
I'm sorry to say it,but you need to remember that.
我很抱歉要这么说
I know this is a lot for you to take in--
我知道你很难接受...
aye,you're damn right it is.
这点你说的太对了...
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表