Previously on Stargate Atlantis...
星际之门 亚特兰蒂斯
No matter were we try to hideNon this planet,
不论我们打算藏在这颗星球的什么地方
the Replicator satelliteNwill be able to track us.
复♥制♥体的卫星都将会找到我们
Atlantis is leaving.
Atlantis要离开这颗星球
We're not flying high enough.N We don't have enough power.
我们飞行的高度不够
We are lost.
我们迷路了
We dropped out of hyperspace wayNtoo soon. I have no idea where we are.
我们过早的跌出了超空间
She's unresponsiveNand her pupils are sluggish.
她没有反应 瞳孔也反应迟钝
Prep the OR and have the scannerNready when we get there.
在我们到那里以前
Several conduits were affectedNby the brush with the beam.
一些主要的管线受到光束扫射的影响
She's suffering from cerebral oedema,
她出现脑水肿
which may have causedNsubstantial brain damage.
而且可能已经导致实质性的脑损伤
What is that?N An asteroid belt?
那是什么
We're gonna clear a path throughNthe belt by firing our drones.
我们要用Drone导弹在小行星带中
Elizabeth's crashing. If weNdo this thing, we need to do it now.
Elizabeth快不行了 如果想要救她
What did you do?
你做了什么
I reactivated the nanites.N Dammit!
我重新激活了纳米元件
But I'm certain they're not gonna tryNto take her over or contact the others!
听着 我100%肯定它们不会控制她
This is a very bad idea.
这是一个非常糟糕的主意
There's a planet out there with ZPMs?
那里有拥有ZPM的星球吗
That would be the Replicator homeworld.
那里是复♥制♥体的老家
You feel up to a heist?
你是不是有想去打劫的念头?
OK, when I say,Ngo ahead and try the left one.
好了 当我说可以了
Geez!NI said, "when I say!"
上帝啊 我说了"要等我说可以了"
I thought you did say!
我以为你已经说了
How's it going, boys?
进展如何 伙计们
We'd be making a lot more progress
如果不是他每2秒钟就企图杀死我一次
if Timmy Torture over here wasn'tNtrying to kill me every 2 sec.
我们的进展会更大
I'm not trying to kill him.
我没有企图杀死他
So, can you make itNjump into hyperspace or not?
那么 你们到底能不能让它进行超空间跳跃?
Yes, I think so.
是的 我想可以
You think so?N Yes, think.
你想你可以?
You said you could do it.
你说过你能做到的
Correction I said "probably" do it.
纠正一下 我说过"可能"做到
Yes, he has trouble with an algorithmNhe created during his near-ascension.
是的 他在一个他上次接近升♥天♥时
This is unbelievably complexNphysics here, alright?
这是难以想象的复杂的物理学 你明白么
I mean, it makes string theory lookNlike non-linear dynamics.
我是说 它使得线性理论
Even if I do get it working,
而且即使我可以让它工作
there's still a thousand thingsNthat could go terribly, terribly wrong.
依然会有成千上万个地方
I get it, it's difficult.NMillion-to-one odds...
我明白了 这很困难
Was there something else you needed,Nor were you here to prod and belittle?
你还需要什么东西么
No, not.
不 不
Not merely.
不只是这样
There's another problemNwe need to be thinking about.
还有一个问题我们必须思考
Such as, what do we doNwhen we get there?
例如 我们到了那以后该怎么做
Getting this thing to jumpNinto hyperspace may be easy.
找到能跳进超空间的办法
Infiltrating the city, stealing the ZPM,
潜入城市 偷走ZPM
and getting out,NI think that's a little dicey.
然后再全身而退 我觉得那有些风险
To say the least.
退一步说
I've been thinking about that.N And?
我已经考虑过这个问题了
And I think that if we standNany chance of succeeding,
我认为如果我们要成功的话
we're gonna need some help.
我们得需要些帮助
From who?
找谁帮忙
Feel like taking a trip?
想去做次旅行么
The nanites inside you,
我认为在你体内的纳米元件
I think, if we got themNin close proximity
如果能短距离靠近
to the human-form Replicator's city,
人形复♥制♥体的城市
I'd be able to manipulate themNto remotely hack
我就能操作它们远程侵入
into the Replicator mainframe.
复♥制♥体的主机
We'd be able to find out the closest ZPMNand the quickest way to get in and out.
这样我们就能够找到
Not only that, we'd be able to trackNtheir movement as well.
不但如此 同时我们还能追踪它们的行动
We'll know they're comingNbefore they spot us.
在它们发现我们之前就能知道它们要来了
Which does not eliminate the danger.
但这样也不能排除危险
Far from it.
差很多
But it does give us a significant edge.
但确实给我们相当大的优势
What happens if the Replicators takeNcontrol of the nanites inside me?
如果复♥制♥体控制了我体内的
They won't. I'd block any attempt...N But if they do?
它们不会 我会阻止所有的尝试...
I ordered Rodney to write a kill switchNinto the nanites' code.
我已经让Rodney在纳米元件的
If we trigger the program,Nit'll neutralize them.
如果我们触发程序
Neutralize them,Nyou mean shut them off?
无效化 你是说使它们停止工作?
Yes.
是的
And you said the nanites areNall that are keeping me alive.
而你说过是这些纳米元件
They are.
是的
If we shut them off, it will...
如果我们关掉它们 就会...
kill you.
杀死你
But that's not gonna happen.
但这是不会发生的
Alright?
对么
I've ordered Rodney to keep an eyeNon the bastards, make sure they behave.
我已经让Rodney盯紧这些小混♥蛋♥
We would not ask thisNof you if it was not
若不是因为这是此次任务成功的唯一机会
the only chance ofNthis mission succeeding.
我们也不会请求你这么做的
She's right, if we don't get holdNof a ZPM, the City and everyone in...
她说得对 如果我们弄不到ZPM 大家都会...
When do we leave?
我们什么时候出发
Right now.
就现在
What? Wait,
什么 等等
No... not right now. Look, I haven'tNfinished finalizing the power distrib...
不 不 不 不是现在
Finalize it. We need to move.
那就完成它 我们要出发了
You're gonna be OK, Elizabeth.
你不会有事的 Elizabeth
Still,
尽管如此
I would like all of youNto keep a very close eye on me,
我要你们所有人都紧紧的盯住我
and the first signNof any suspicious behavior,
一旦有任何可疑的举动
do not hesitateNwith that kill switch.
要毫不犹豫的启动终止程序
OK, but that's not gonna happen...N John, I mean it.
好的 但这是不会发生的...
Hey, Teyla!
嘿 Teyla
Wait up.
等等
I'm gonna need youNto sit this one out.
我需要你留在这儿
John, if this mission is not successful
John 如果这次任务不能成功的话...
Zelenka thinks he found a planet
Zelenka认为他找到了一个
that can sustain human life.
适合人类生存的行星
He's fairly confident that he can getNthe City there in one jump.
他十分有信心可以通过
Without the shields,Nwe will be unable to land.
没有护盾 我们将无法降落
I know. We won't even have enoughNpower to establish orbit.
我知道 我们也没有足够的能量
You're gonna have to do a fly-by,Nand get everybody else in the Jumper.
所以要进行低空飞越
You mean abandon the City.N Well, if it comes to that.
你是说放弃这座城市
Alright, these peopleNare gonna need a leader.
好了 这些人将会需要一位领导
Somebody who can keep them alive, keepNthem together, more importantly, not
能保证他们活下去
let them give up hope.
不让他们放弃希望
That's you, Teyla.
那个人就是你 Teyla
Look, if I'm not back twelve hours,
John... 听着 如果我12个小时后没回来
give the order.
就下命令
Alright.
好了
Now.
开始
Are you certain?N Yes.
你肯定?
RadekNI only ask 'cause the last time you wereNless than definitive in your answer...
我这么问是因为上一次你不够确定...
Alright.
好吧
OK.N Yes?
行了
I think we got it.N Good, good, now...
我想我们成功了
now, as long as we don'tNburn up all of the power
现在只要我们不在第一次跳跃时
on the initial jump, then...
就耗尽所有的能量 那么...
Yes, yes, right, OK.
是的 是的 好的 是的
I'll leave now.
我现在就走
You ready?N Yes. I'm not sure if it's gonna work,
准备好了吗
I've done everythingNI can to make it.
我是说 我已经做了所有我能做的来确保...
Sheppard, we're ready.
Sheppard 我们准备好了
Alright Teyla, we're ready to launch.
好了 Teyla 我们准备好出发了
Understood.
明白
Open the Jumper bay doors.
打开Jumper船坞的舱门
Remember, no wild partiesNwhile we're gone.
记住 我们离开以后别开什么疯狂派对
We will try to restrain ourselves.
我们会努力保持克制的
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Alright, here we go.
好的 我们出发
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表