They are attractedNto the warmth of our bodies.
他们被我们的体热吸引
The taste leaves much to be desired,Nbut it will sustain you.
味道不太好 但是可以维持生命
No, thanks, I'm not hungry.
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
You should eat.
你应该吃一点
This was my leastNfavorite part of survivor.
这是我对求生最讨厌的一部分
He's regaining consciousness.
他清醒过来了
It's okay.
没事的
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Who are you?
你是谁?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I was plantedNto work inside the Athosian community...
我被被安插♥进♥Athosian中间...
To gather intel.
收集情报
What happened to them?
他们发生了什么事?
Dead.
死了
All of them.
全部都死了
Who killed my people?
谁杀了他们?
A culling. Entire settlement.
洗劫了整个定居点
Not the Bola Kai?
不是Bola kai?
Bola Kai were the onesNwho told the Wraith about them.
Bola kai把他们的事告诉了Wraith
The Bola Kai are Wraith worshipers?
Bola kai是Wraith崇拜者?
I was able to... escape during the attack, but I was cut off from the Gate.
我逃过了攻击但是没法到达星门
Bola Kai were guarding it.
Bola kai在把守
They captured me.
他们抓住了我
I have never seen you before.
我从没见过你
How long have you lived among my people?
你在我的族人间生活了多久了?
I only arrived a few days ago.
我是几天之前才到的
Where are you from?
你们从哪来?
She is a friend of mineNfrom another world.
她是我从另一个星球来的朋友
Your equipment, it looks ancestral.
你的一起 看上去像是古人的
We discovered it in our travels.
我们在旅行途中发现的
We have been awayNfor some time, trading.
我们离开了一段时间去做交易
Trading?
交易?
With who?
和谁交易?
If you are still seeking intel,
如果你还在刺探情报
then you are wastingNwhat few breaths you have remaining.
你就是在浪费你仅剩的一点力气了
So say, "thank you for saving me",
说"谢谢你们救了我"
and be done with this discussion.
然后我们的谈话就此结束
Thank you...
谢谢...
for saving me.
你们救了我
You have not slept all night.
你一个晚上都没睡
With people trying to kill us and... creatures crawling aroundNunder the ground?
有人在追杀我们 附近还有
Not to mention I'm starving.
更不用说我是多么饿
Not that starving.
不是这种饿
It will give you strength.
这个能给你力量
It'll make me puke.
这个会使我呕吐
You do not believe and so you do not.Nyou are capable of eating it,
你不相信你有能力吃下它
No, I think it's disgusting, and so I do not.
不 我认为它很恶心 所以才不吃
I have a friend like you, afraid to challenge himself.
我有一个朋友和你很像
I'm not afraid of challenges.
我不是害怕挑战
I signed up to be chief of medicine on an expeditionNin a whole other galaxy.
我报名做了一个
That's about as challenging as it gets, but eating gross food?
这是最具有挑战性的事了
Sorry, but that's where I draw the line.
对不起 我绝对是要区别对待的
Fair enough.
很好
See?
看见了
No puking.
没有吐哦
Yet.
嗯
So this... friend of yours...
那么你的这个朋友...
One of your team members?
是你队里的成员吗?
A certain uptight astrophysicist maybe?
也许是某个保守的天体物理学家?
No.
不是
Athosian.
是一个Athosian
His name is Kanan.
他叫Kanan
A natural leader,Nbut he is unaware of it,
一个天生的领袖
burdened by an overly cautious nature.
自己不觉得(自己是个领袖)
He's more than a friend, isn't he?
他不仅仅是一个朋友吧?
He's the one you were coming to see.
他就是你要见的人
The hot date.
那个"激♥情♥约会"
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事
I should just learn to shut up.
我应该学着闭嘴的
We have known each otherNsince childhood,
我们从小就认识
but only recently kindledNmore than a friendship.
但是最近才发展到超越友谊的程度
I have not told anyone yet.
我还没有告诉任何人呢
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We need more water.
我们需要更多的水
We have to leave.
我们得走了
What happened?
发生了什么?
Can you walk?
你可以走路吗?
I don't even think he can stand.
我认为他站都站不起来
Very soon, many moreNBola Kai will be here.
很快 很多Bola kai就会到达这里
It's all right.
没事的
I can walk.
我可以走
Mr. Freeze, no, King Tut.
Mr. Freeze 不对 是King Tut
Wrong on both.NOtto Preminger was Mr. Freeze.
两个都错了
Victor Buono was King Tut.
Victor Buono是King Tut
Vincent Price was Egghead.
Vincent Price是Egghead
Egghead, right.
Egghead 没错
Okay, so, Cliff Robertson?
那好 Cliff Robertson是?
Oh, I know this one.NPlayed the cowboy, right?
我我知道这个 他演牛仔的对吧?
Hey.
嘿
Teyla and Keller get back?
Teyla和Keller回来了吗?
I haven't heard from them yet.
我还没有听到他们的消息呢
They're late.
他们迟到了
That doesn't sound like Teyla.
这听上去不像Teyla的作风
No, it doesn't.
一点也不像
Well, she had that big feast last night.
她昨晚吃了个大餐
Maybe she did too much celebrating,Nand needs to sleep it off.
也许她玩过头了 需要多睡点觉
Yeah, that sounds like Teyla.
嗯 这听上去很像Teyla
Let's give her a call.
我们呼叫她一下
Cliff RobertsonN What is? Cliff Robertson.
什么东西?
The villain he played, Shame.
他扮演的那个反派 Shame
Very good. Shelley Winters.
很好 Shelley Winters
What the hell are you talking about?
你们两个在说什么啊?
I need to rest.
我得休息一下
He is slowing us down, and he is makingNyour ankle injury worse.
他在拖累我们
Well, if we leave him behind,Nthe Bola Kai are going to capture him.
如果我们把他丢在这
If we continue this way,Nwe will all be captured.
如果继续这样 我们都会被抓住的
Look, I'm the first to admit I'm not very good at certain things.
我承认我对某些事不太在行
I'm not athletic, I can't cook, and you don't even want to hear meNtry to play the piano,
我不会运动 我不能烧饭
but I do think I'm a pretty goodNjudge of character,
但是我想我很会看人
and I know that you would never sacrifice an innocent man,
我知道你绝对不会为了就自己
not even if he was a complete stranger, to save yourself,
牺牲一个无辜的人
which means the only reason you wouldNeven suggest it would be because of me.
也就是说你提出这个意见
I brought you here.
我带你来的
This is my responsibility.
这是我的责任
If anything should happen to you...
如果你有什么不测...
I signed up for this, all right?
我自己报名的 对吧?
All of it.
全部的这些事
I may not have had any ideaNwhat I was getting into,
我也许本来没有
but... that makes me no differentNfrom anybody else on Atlantis.
但是这不会使我
I'm glad you feel that way...
我很高兴你这么想
Oh, yeah, I know, I know.
我知道...
Before this is all over, I'm gonna haveNto find all the courage I can muster.
但在事情结束之前
Actually...
事实上
You're going to needNto find it right now.
你现在就要
Oh, God.
哦 上帝
Teyla!
Teyla!
Teyla? This is Atlantis, do you read?
Teyla Atlantis呼叫 收到吗?
Teyla, this is Sheppard, come in.
Teyla 我是Sheppard 回话
She wouldn't turn off her radio.
她绝不会关掉对讲机的
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表