You will not leave this city alive!
你不会活着离开这座城市的
Maybe not,
也许不会
but my team will.
但我的队伍会
Still nothing from Elizabeth?N No.
还是没有Elizabeth的消息么
Can't communicate with her or track her.NIt's like she just... disappeared.
我联♥系♥不到她 追踪不到她
If she's the oneNwho froze the Replicators,
如果是她让复♥制♥体无法活动的
that means she's probably still alive.
那就是说 她很可能还活着
For the moment, maybe.
目前来看 是有可能
She can't be that far.N We'll find her.
她离这儿不会太远的
You better make it fast. The ReplicatorsNcould unfreeze at any moment.
好吧 你们最好快点
Thanks, Rodney!
谢谢 Rodney
I admire your tenacity,
我很欣赏你的坚韧
but I won't be fooled again.
但我不会被愚弄第二次
You're struggling, Dr. Weir.
你在挣扎 Weir博士
Get to the jumper!
快去Jumper
You're coming with us.
你得和我们一起走
I can't keep them frozen much longer!
我没法再让他们冰冻下去了
We're not leaving you behind!
我们不会抛下你的
If you don't leave right now,
如果你们现在不走
none of us will get out of here, so go!
那我们就没人能逃出去了 所以快走
That's an order!
这是命令
ElizabethNCome on!
走吧
Go!
快走
Oh, thank God.
哦 谢天谢地
Can we cloak?
我们能隐身么
Rodney, can we cloak?
Rodney 我们能隐身么
No, Not yet.
不 还不行
We drained too much power tryingNto convert the cloak into an AR field.
不行 把隐身转换为AR场耗费了太多的能量
I'll try to interface the ZPM,Nbut we're going to need some time.
听着 我正尝试接驳ZPM 但需要些时间
Alright, we'll just haveNto make a run for it then.
好吧 我们尽量争取时间
How's hyperspace looking?
超空间引擎怎么样
Not good. Harnessing powerNfrom the ZPM is tricky.
不怎么样 要知道
If I'm off evenNa slightest amount, then
如果我错了哪怕一丁点儿数量 那么
we could all...N Two ships heading our way.
我们都会...
Rodney! I need more time!
Rodney 我需要再多一点时间
We just lost weapons!
我们刚刚失去了武器系统
Dammit!N Come on, McKay!
可恶
This is not simple, you know?
这可不简单 你知道吗
If I don't properly calibrate the powerNoutput, we could incinerate the moment
如果我不正确校准能量输出 那我们可能
the hyperspace window opens!
在超空间窗口打开的那一刹那就烧成灰烬
I'm picking something up dead ahead.
我们正前方有什么东西
Oh, crap.
噢 该死
They're powering up weapons!
他们在给武器补充能量
What the hell was that?
那是什么
Colonel Sheppard, this is the Apollo,Ndo you read?
Sheppard中校 这里是Apollo号♥
Colonel Ellis, is that you?
Ellis上校 是你吗
Affirmative. The 302 bay is open,
是的 302号♥堤岸已经开启
and you have permission to come aboard.NI suggest you hurry.
你们可以登陆 我建议你们尽快
Copy that, Apollo. We're on our way.
收到 Apollo号♥ 我们这就去
Can I just add that your timingNis pretty damn perfect?
我能不能补充一句
We would've got here earlier, but we hadNa little trouble finding Atlantis.
我们原本能早些到这儿的
Sam? Wait,is that you?
Sam? 等等 是你吗
It's me, Rodney.NI'll explain when you get onboard.
是我 Rodney
Colonel...
上校...
We lost Dr. WeirNon the Replicator planet. Can you...
Weir博士被困在复♥制♥体星球上 你们能...
lock on her locator beaconNand beam her up?
锁定她的定♥位♥器♥信标把她光传上来吗
I'm not picking up any signal.
我没获得任何信♥号♥♥
Copy that.
收到
Here's a good one, M35-117.
这里有个不错的 M35-117
Does Dr. Weir know about it?N Not on our primary or backup list.
Weir博士知道吗
I purposefully searched for a planetNwe'd never considered before.
我着意地选择了一个
The Replicators can probe her mindNall they want, they won't find it.
复♥制♥体可以在她的脑中
Good...
很好...
For us.N Well, look, it's a...
对我们而言
stable atmosphere, a big ocean.
有稳定的大气 一片巨大的海洋
Besides the large, particularly
有些不仅很大 而且
venomous snake-like creatureNthat inhabits the main land,
很像毒蛇的生物在大♥陆♥栖息
it looks to be a welcoming environment.
看来是个很好客的环境
Alright. Radek, how we doing?
好的 Radek 进度怎么样
All set here. The ZPM is online.
全设定好了 ZPM已经接入系统
OK,
好了
here we go.
我们开始吧
We did it.
我们做到了
Well, there's still the small matterNof landing this thing.
好了 让这个城市降落还有些小问题
I'll just jump in the chair,Nease us down.
我会跳上控制椅 慢慢地把我们降下去
Well, that could be tricky.
好吧 那可是很有技术性的
We drained a lot of powerNfrom the ZPM just getting here.
我们光到这儿就消耗了ZPM很多能量
We got enough energy to keepNthe shield up for re-entry.
我们有足够的能量确保
There better be. A City this sizeNwill create considerable friction.
最好是那样 一个如此大的城市
We come in too fastNor too steep, and the shield
如果我们进入得太快
could attenuate under the stress,Nthe whole place will be torn to shreds
在压力作用下减弱
or burn up, or both...
或被烧毁 也可能两者都有
It never ends with you, you know?
要知道 你总是不知道停下
What?
什么
Tell everyone to buckle up.NWe're going in.
让所有人都系上安全带 我们要着陆了
Shield's holding. So far so good.
护盾维持中 目前为止很好
What's wrong?N Angle's too steep.
出什么问题了
Like this, we're gonna putNtoo much strain on the shield,
如果继续这样 会造成护盾太多的拉伸应变
which means more power drainingNfrom the ZPM.
也就是说要从ZPM汲取更多的能量
Sheppard, we're coming in too steep.
Sheppard 倾角太大了
We need to ease upNon the angle of re-entry.
我们要减小再入的角度
In fact, you mean entry.NYou see, we never actually left this...
事实上 应该是进入
Right, right.
噢 好的 好的
Ease up on the angle!
减小角度
I heard you the first time, Rodney.
你第一次说的时候我就听到了 Rodney
And yet we're still coming in too steep!
但我们的角度还是太大了
Hang on!
抓紧
We're over the ocean!
我们要到达海洋了
Sheppard you need to slow us down.NWe're coming in over the water.
Sheppard 你得把速度慢下来
Copy that.
收到
Still too fast! Slow down!
还是太快 减速
We want to touch down gently, like
我们要缓缓降落
like a leaf kissingNthe surface of a pond.
就像叶子轻触池塘的水面
Nice kissing.
不错的轻触
How we doing?
情况怎么样
Systems are looking good...
系统看起来不错...
So far,
到目前为止
and plenty of power in the ZPM.
ZPM也有充足的能量
Drop the shield.
解除护盾
Colonel Sheppard, we made it.
Sheppard中校 我们成功了
The City's floating safely on the ocean.
城市安全地漂浮在海面上
Excellent landing.
出色的降落
Thank you.
谢谢
Who d'you think's gonna replace her?
你觉得谁会来代替她
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoever it is...
无论是谁...
That's tough shoes to fill.
这都是个苦差事
Yes.
是的
OK, let's give it a go.N Right.
好了 让我们试试看
This is Atlantis,Ncalling Stargate Command.
这里是Atlantis 呼叫星门指挥部
Do you read?
听得到么
We read you, Atlantis.NGood to hear from you.
听到了 Atlantis 很高兴听到你们的声音
Great to be heard.
我们也是
Tell General LandryNwe're back on the grid.
告诉Landry将军 我们返回到了节点内
Rodney...
Rodney...
What?
什么
Long-range scanners detect a massive
远程扫描仪探测到
fleet of ships being launchedNfrom the Replicator planet,
有一只巨大的舰队从复♥制♥体行星启程了
but they're not heading for us.
但他们不是往这里来的
That's a Wraith planet.
那是个Wraith的行星
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表