it mutated to cause the symptoms we're now experiencing.
它变异了 造成我们现在的状况
That would also explain why you and ronon aren't affected.
这也可以解释为什么
You have antibodies built up from when you were young.
你小的时候就有了抗体
Well,if they have the antibodies,then-- it would take months to reverse-engineer a cure.
如果他们有抗体 那么...
I mean,I'm not even sure it's possible.
我连那能不能成功都不确定
The sap of the enchuri plant.
Enchuri植物的汁液
My people have used it for generations to combat kirsan fever.
我的人几代都用它抵抗Kirsan热病
It is highly effective and not much is needed.
那很有效 并不需要很多
Let's go get some.
我们去搞一些来
Take a jumper.
坐Jumper去
Wait a minute.
等下
You disabled the gate,remember?
你使关闭了星际之门 记得吗?
You ordered dr.Zelenka to take the control crystal.
你要Zelenka拿走了控制水晶
Where did he put it?
他把它放在哪了?
Zelenka,this is sheppard,come in.
Zelenka 我是Sheppard 回答我
Check out the rooms down there and there.
检查那里的房♥间
I want this section cleared out in 10 minutes.
我要走这个区域在10分钟内清空
Lorne,come in.
Lorne 回答我
Yes,sir.Go ahead.
是的 长官 继续说
Have you seen zelenka?
你看到过Zelenka吗?
As a matter of fact,I have.
事实上 我看到了
Did you bring him to the mess hall?
你把他带到餐厅了吗?
Uh,sorry,sir,but he gave us the slip.
抱歉 长官 他溜走了
Must have heard us coming.
一定是知道我们要来了
Cracked one of my people over the head with a metal rod
用铁棒击倒了我的一个手下
and disappeared down a service hatch before I could get a shot off.
在我能射击前
There's no telling where he is now.
不知道现在他在哪
Zelenka,respond.
Zelenka 回答我
Zelenka,come in.
Zelenka 出来吧
Radek,we are not trying to hurt you.
Radek 我们不会伤害你的
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Okay,this is pointless.
这是没有意义的
Look,we don't even know if he still has a radio,and even if we find him,
我们都不知道他是否有对讲机
chances are,he's not going to remember what he did with the control crystal.
很有可能他也不记得
Let's face it,we're screwed.
面对现实吧 这样没戏的
There's gotta be some way out of this.
会有办法的
What about the jumpers?They got DHDs.
用Jumper怎么样? 他们有DHD
Without the control crystal,the gate can't establish a stable wormhole.
没有控制水晶
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪也去不了
I'm missing something.
我忘记了一些事情
I can't concentrate.
我没法集中注意力
What about the mainland?
大♥陆♥怎么样?
Ronon is right.
Ronon说得对
The enchuri plant is abundant on many worlds.
很多地方都有充足的Enchuri植物
It may be here as well.
或许这里也有
All right.
好的
Assuming we can find the stuff,how are we going to distribute it?
假定我们可以找到那东西
I'll figure something out.
我会找到办法解决的
I'll stay with rodney.
我会和Rodney在一起
Do you know what to look for?
你知道那东西的样子吗?
Grows like a weed on sateda.
那东西在Sateda上就像野草
It's,uh...right there.
没错
You can fly this thing.
你可以操控这个
It's in your blood.
技巧已经进入了你的血液里
Literally.
字面上说
wait a second...
等下...
what am I doing?
我在做什么?
You said the quickest way to spread the cure was to aerosolize it
你说过最快分发的方法就是气化它
and distribute it through the ventilation system.
通过通风传播
You are currently attempting to override base protocol for temperature,humidity,and air pressure.
你正在尝试改写
Right...right,okay,it's easy.
好的 这个简单
Just a simple matter of accessing the root directory,and--
只是简单进入根目录的 接着--
Aw,come on!
不会吧!
Rodney...
Rodney...
no,no,no,no.I should be able to do this in my sleep.
不 不 不 我应该在睡觉的时候
Oh,god...
天啊...
it's happening to me too,isn't it?
我也开始失忆了 不是吗?
You have to remain calm.
你得保持镇静
My memory was lousy to start with.
我的记忆本来就很不好
I mean,people's names,birthdays.
我很容易忘记人名 生日
I once forgot mother's day five years in a row.
我曾经连续5年忘记了母亲节
What is the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter?
一个圆的周长除以直径是多少?
Well,that's pi.It's 3.14159265,et cetera,et cetera.
那是pi 是3.14159265等等
That doesn't count.That's easy.
这不算 太简单了
You are a scientist,Rodney.
你是一名科学家 Rodney
That is what you care about.
那就是你关心的事情
That is what you will hang on to the longest.
那是你记得最久的事情
Right.
对
Right,so...
对 那么...
wait a minute.
等下
Doesn't that make me a really bad person?
这不会使我变成一个很糟糕的人?
It makes you the type of person who is going to save all our lives.
那会使你变成拯救我们生命的人
Oh,okay.
好的
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
I don't know.
我不知道
Looks like they left in a hurry.
看起来他们走的很匆忙
She's not here.Let'...
她不在这 我们...
Down here!This way!
到这边来
Quiet!Go,go.
安静点! 快走
All right,everybody,spread out.
好的 大家分开找
They got to be in here somewhere.
它们一定在这的某个地方
Sir!
长官!
Found 'em.
找到它们了
Good.
好的
Let's go.Let's move out,come on.
我们走 离开这里
Can we get out of here,please?
我们能离开这里吗?
What is it?
怎么了?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Come on.
跟我来
Let's go.
我们走
Wait a minute.
等下
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
The mainland.
大♥陆♥
What are we doing here?
我们在这做什么?
I told you already.
我已经告诉你了
We need to get that plant.
我们得搞到那植物
Something seems fishy.
有些东西很可疑
Never gets old.
人千万不能老
Sorry,buddy.You're just going to slow me down.
抱歉 伙计 你会拖我后腿的
How's it coming,rodney?
怎么样了 Rodney?
I'm just about finished.
我要完成了
I think.
我想是的
What was that?
发生了什么?
I will go see.
我去看看
Keep working.
继续工作
Don't move!
不要动!
Major Lorne.
Lorne少校
It's me,teyla.
是我 Teyla
You shouldn't be out here.
你不应该在这里的
Major,it's me.
少校 是我啊
Everyone's been ordered back to the mess hall.
所有的人要被带到餐厅去
But dr.Mckay and I--
但是Mckay博士和我...
put your hands on your head.
把手放在头上
Slowly.
慢慢地
Teyla?
Teyla?
Oh,god...
天啊...
all right,let's get her up.
好的 扶她起来
Come on...
快点...
all right.
好的
Look,I know you're probably panicking right now,
我知道你现在很恐慌
剧集 | 星际之门:亚特兰蒂斯(2004) | 导航列表