They would like to know why.
其中一个 有一个
One of them had someone...
他的唯一
..his "one,
他很久以前就失去了他
and he lost him long ago
他相信动力源会让他们重聚
He believed the power source would reunite them
另一个
And the other..
你的设备毁了他的星球
.your device destroyed his planet
杀死了他的家人
It killed his family
他不想让其他人经历这种事
He didn't want anyone else to experience that.
这就是你们来这儿的原因吗
" Is that why you are here ? "
是的
Yes.
这种损失即将再次发生
That loss is about to happen again.
在我们所有人身上
To all of us.
当你不得不离开
We experienced your fear
你的故居时
and your pain,
我们经历了你经历过的恐惧和痛苦
when you had to leave your former home
当那么多你爱的人被丢下的时候
When so many of your loved ones were left behind.
这就是我们现在的感受
And that is what we are feeling right now.
你必须停下你的设备
You have to stop your device
否则它也会毁灭我们的星球
Otherwise it will destroy our planets as well.
数十亿人将死去
And billions will die
不要让历史重演
Do not let history repeat.
他们说
SARU : They said.
暗物象是不是 停下了
Did the DMA just... stop?
他们说要把它移走
They said they will move it away.
残骸区移走了
And there goes the debris field
里诺 你听到了吗 他们停下了暗物象
Reno, are you hearing this? They stopped the DMA
我已经在调鸡尾酒了 山猫
I'm already making a cocktail Bobcat
山猫
“ Bobcat "?
这个绰号♥不好吗
It's a, it's a good nickname.
好吧
Okay.
他们能感受到你的悲伤 舰长
They feel your sadness,
Captain.
但他们不明白
but they do not understand
他们说 你的家很安全
They say, r Your home is safe
数以亿计的 一个 是安全的
Billions of'ones'are safe.l
他们问你为什么会有这种感觉
They ask why you feel this way.
和我们分开的两个人
The two people who separated from us
今天去世了
that died today.
其中一个是我深爱的人
one of them I loved very deeply
他是
Hew Was...
他是我的唯一
He was my "one.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
发生了什么
- What happened? -
-成功了吗 -成功了
- Did it work? - Yeah
地球和讷瓦安全了吗
Is Earth and Ni Var safe?
是的 -真的吗
- They are. - Yeah?
你是真的吗
Are you real?
-是 -噢
- Yeah.- Oh...
他还活着
He's alive.
是他们
That's them.
我能和他们谈谈吗
Can I talk to them?
萨鲁会给我们翻译
Saru will translate
我怎么会在这里
How am I even here?
我们截获了你们的传送信♥号♥♥
T We intercepted your transportation signal.
我们不了解它的本质
" We did not understand its nature
但假定它很重要
'but presumed its importance
考虑到它出现的时间
given the timing of its appearance,
所以我们把它停滞了
SO we held it in stasis.
暗物象会永远消失吗
And the DMA, is it gone for good?
我们没有意识到
" We did not realize
你们是高等生物
you were higher life -forms
我们的扫描范围会更广
" In the future, we will scan more broadly.
我们只会在太空中无人居住的地区开展行动
We will only operate in uninhabited areas of space.
不
No.
这还不够好
That's not good enough
仅仅停止
It's not enough
毁灭生命是不够的
to stop destroying lives
暗物象总会留下一堆有毒残留物
The DMA always leaves behind a toxic mess
你必须永远关掉它
You have to shut it off for good.
这样事情才能开始往对的方向发展
That is the start of making things right
他们说如果他们这样做 他们就不能
Well, they said if they do that, they would not be able to..
我没听明白
I do not understand the word
他们好像指的是超场
They seem to be referring to the hyper field.
我们将
" We would not
无法给其供应能源
“be able to power it.
那样我们就不安全了
That would make us unsafe.
躲在墙后虽然能安抚你的恐惧
Hiding behind a wall may calm your fears
但并不能保证你安全
but it won't keep you safe
裂隙迟早会蔓延
The void will eventually reach you.
我们都生存在同一个宇宙
We all live in the same space
这就是全部
This is all there is
在我的家乡 我们有个有机体
On my home, we had an organism.
世界之根
The World Root
将奎占上的一切连接在一起
It connected all life on K we jian
不管我们住在哪 不管住在哪个乡村还是哪个大♥陆♥
Wherever we lived, whatever village or continent
都会提醒我们 我们生活在同一个星球上
it reminded us we were all on the same planet.
我们的命运是紧密相连的
Our fates always interconnected.
如果说这件事的教训
May be that's the lesson.
那就是这个了
If there is one
对我们所有人来说都是如此
That is true of all of us
我们失去了太多
We've lost so many.
你和我
You and me.
但我们不能以逝者之名行伤害别人之事
But we can't do harm in their names or memories
我们应该尊重
: We have to honor them
所有的生命
A Il of them.
因为他们是我们钟爱的
Because they were beloved
美好的
Beautiful.
他们又发送了信息
They're sending a new message
我们造成了如此大的伤害
" We have caused great harm.
我们深感遗感 也十分悲痛
We are filled with regret and sorrow
我们会纠正一切错误
We will make this right.
他们成功了
They did it.
没错啊
They sure did.
里斯中校
Commander Rhys
取消红色警报
cancel red alert
收到 舰长
Aye, Captain
扫描到一个虫洞正在形成
OWO SEK UN : Scans show a wormhole forming
以每秒15公里的速度接近
It's approaching at a rate of 15 kilometers a second
这是他们最后一次
They are using the DMA wormhole
利用暗物象虫洞了
one last time.
我们回家了
We're going home.
我很高兴联合地球和讷瓦
SARU : I am pleased that the damage
没有受到更严重的损害
to United Earth and Ni Var was not more severe.
泰坦受的损害最大 但地球救援已经去过了
Titan got it the worst, but Earth's already there
大家来到一起帮助他们重建
Everyone's coming together to help them rebuild. It's..
舰长 我们取得了很大的进展
We have come a long way, Captain.
是啊
Indeed, we have
什么 提利
What? Tilly!
我爱你 我想你
I love you. I missed you.
-将军 -总统女士
- Admiral. - Madam President
谢谢你带领我们经历这一切
Thank you for carrying us through.
我们两个都算是幸不辱命吧
Well, I'd say we were both exactly where we needed to be
是啊
Yeah.
我上次见你时
None of this would have been happening
觉得你应该做不到这些
the last time that I saw you.
有时候还是有点难
It's still a little hard sometimes
但可以接受
but it's okay
好吧 但我觉得你做的很好啊
TILLY : Okay, but you're doing great.
如果你觉得有困难了
And then, you know, the times that it's hard
家人就会帮你的
that's what family's for
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表