There's not enough power.
维生系统关闭
COMPUTER : Life support terminated
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我留下的动力足够传送你了
I'm leaving enough to transport you.
不 我们都能逃出去
No, we're both getting out of this
-距离撞击还有60秒 -听我说
- COMPUTER: 60 seconds to impact. - Listen to me.
听着
Listen, hey, hey
迈克尔在这个世界上 布克
Michael is in this world, Book
你的生活就在这个世界上
Your life is in this world.
我属于凯埃利斯
Mine belongs to Kay alise.
或者在它之外的地方
Or a place beyond it.
也许我造的传送器能行
May be the transporter I built will work
也许这个冲击力足以让我到达那里
May be the impact will be enough to get me there.
也许我还能再见到奥罗斯
May be III see Oros again.
我不会丢下你等死的
I won't leave you here to die
再见 布克
Goodbye, Book.
距离撞击还有30秒
30 seconds to impact
我检测到一个新的传送信♥号♥♥
I have a new transport signature.
布克 很微弱
Book. It's faint
-你能接到他吗 -在试了
- Can you get him? - Working on it
锁定
Locking on
把他直接带到舰桥
Bring him straight to the bridge.
我们是不是
Did we...?
我们
Did..
不
No.
舰长
Captain.
另一个球来了
Another orb is coming.
去解决这一切吧
Let's go finish this
准备重新进入球体
Prepare to reenter the orb
我们失去了最后的武器系统
Well, we lost the last of the weapons systems
但我们所有的船都安全到达了
but, uh, all our ships made it safely
-集♥合♥地点 -哦
-to the rendezvous point. - Oh
所以我觉得我们至少应该庆祝一下
So I thought we should celebrate that, at least
威士忌吗
- - Whiskey?
嗯 是里莎的
Yeah, it's from Risa
我们建好新的太空码头时塔尔卡给我的
Tarka gave it to me when we finished the new space dock
那家伙真好
Mm. What a sweetheart that guy is.
我给机器人设定了
Oh, I, um, I programmed the DOTS
加固偏转阵列的程序
to reinforce the deflector arrays
把所有的电力都转到护盾上
and rerouted all power to the shields
所以厕所可能不能冲水了
so toilets might not flush anymore,
但我们也许能为地球多争取一点时间
but we might buy Earth a little bit more time
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have ?
根据引力透镜效应 我看
According to the gravitational lensing I saw..
两小时后暗物象就会影响到我们
two hours until the DMA really gets us
这段时间足以让我沉漫于
That's more than enough time to get bogged down
人生中最大的遗憾 对吧
with life's greatest regrets, right ?
我对我的生活很满意
I'm actually pretty happy with how my life went.
我交了一些朋友 他们成了我的家人
I made some friends who became my family
我看到并做到了不可思议的事情
I got to see and do incredible things.
有
This, uh
有一次日落
this one sunset
我和我的第一个男朋友 我们没去上生物课
my first boyfriend and I, we skipped our biology lecture
爬上了学院的屋顶 就是为了看一看日落
and climbed up on the roof of the academy just to see it
我很高兴你没放弃工程学课
Well, I'm glad you never ditched engineering
有些人永远找不到人生目标的
Some people never find their purpose in life, you know?
我很感激我找到了我的
I'm grateful I found mine
是的 我也是
Yeah,me,too.
我只是希望能更好地实现了它
I just wish I fulfilled it better.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我希望能多花点时间陪我女儿
I wish I spent more time with my daughter.
她知道你爱她吗
Does she know you love her?
当然
Of course.
比任何东西都爱
More than anything
我妈妈和我的关系一点都不和谐
My mom and I didn't have an easy relationship at all l
但我一直知道她爱我
but I always knew she loved me
这是最重要的
That's the most important thing
我能记得的就是这个
That's what I remember
达特莫中校 我们在哪儿
Commander Detmer,where are we?
仍在下降
Still descending
向这颗气态巨行星的更深处进发
Heading deeper into the gas giant.
扫描显示我们正在接近
Scans show we're approaching a structure
一个巨大的结构
of massive proportions
是他们的母星吗
Like on their home worlds
也许吧
May be.
不管他们是要带我们去哪里
Wherever they're taking us
这里有成千上万的生命信♥号♥♥
there are thousands of life signs.
舰长 我们收到了
SARU : Captain, we are receiving
来自10C的新消息
a new message from the Ten - C
我们现在理解你要求离开球体的原因了
" We now understand your request to leave the orb.
你们不是一个
" You are not one.
你们有多少个
How many are you?"
他们也在邀请我们加入
HIRAI : They're also asking us to join them
他们说他们会派交通工具来
They say they'll send transport.
与之前相同
Same as before
萨鲁先生 平并博士 在穿梭舱见我们
Mr. Saru, Dr.Harai, meet us in shuttle bay.
卓拉 你也来
Zora, join us there as well.
你们也都来
And all of you,
我们剩下的时间不多了
we don't have much time left
我们都应该在场
We should all be there for this
斯塔麦兹中校 准备好了吗
Uh, Commander Stamets, are we ready?
差不多
Uh, just about.
萨鲁的装置会继续在球体表面发射
Sar u's device will continue beaming our hydrocarbons
我们的碳氢化合物
onto the orb's surface
但考虑到空间的大小
But given the size of the space,
卓拉需要生成灯光地图
Zora will need to generate the light map.
我来了 舰长
I'm joining you now, Captain.
我们将继续合作
We'll keep working together
来回调整
and calibrate as we go back and forth
谢谢
Thank you
-你们所有人 -我 我正在把
- A Il of you.- I am, uh, sending
更新的语言算法发送到设备上 舰长
the updated language algorithm to the device now, C Captain.
我以为你会和其他人一起去
I thought you'd be down on the surface with everyone else.
布克的事之后
After what happened with Book..
我想和我家人在一起
.. I want to be with my family
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you're here
舰长 总统女士
SARU : Captain, Madam President
我们收到一条新信息
we are receiving a new message.
指示图应该马上就到
The map should arrive momentarily
来了
And there it is
他们在重复之前的问题
Th - They are repeating their query from before
我们现在知道了 你们不是一个
" We understand now that you are not one.
你们有多少个
How many are you?"
你想让我说什么
What would you like me to say :
告诉他们
Tell them
我们每个人都是独♥立♥的 一个
each of us is an individual "one.
我们也是一个整体
We are also one as a whole
我们的外表和经历不同
Our appearances and e experiences differ,
然而我们都在追求幸福 自♥由♥
yet we all seek happiness, freedom
安全和平等
security, equality
我们希望我们的孩子也能这样
We want that for our children.
就像你为你的孩子做的一样
Just as you do for yours.
有太多的东西把我们联♥系♥在一起
There is so much that unites us
他们正在回复
They're sending a reply.
他们在问
They are asking about
那些试图破坏的人
the others who were trying to breach the casement
告诉他们
Tell them...
他们曾经与我们连系在一起
..they were once connected to us.
是整体的一部分
Part of the whole
然后他们分开了
And then they separated.
他们想知道为什么
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表