This shows a supernova
一颗卫星脱离了它的母星
A moon leaving its world
这就是我们所在的飞船
That's the ship were on
他们的行星变得不宜生存了
Their own planet became unlivable
而且那些不是陵墓
And that's no mausoleum out there
冷冻休眠舱
Cryo stasis?
虽中的人都还活着
The species in the cocoons are alive
现在我们知道她为何做这些事了
Now weve found her cause
她是在从盗墓贼的手中保护这些人
She's protecting them from grave robbers.
搞定啦
Got it.
干得漂亮
Great work
现在怎么办
What now?
现在
Now...
我需要你待在这里
I need you to.uh stay here
作为诱饵
As bait
这真是大错特错
lt was a mistake
早知道就不该让格雷去
Should have never let Gray do it
他就能安全地在我身边了
Hed be here. Hed be safe
选择权不在你
The choice wasn't yours.
没错 但万一他真的消失了呢
Yeah,but what if he's really gone?
请不要说他会永远活在我心中
And please don't tell me he'll always be here in my heart
或者我的回忆中这些话
or my memories or whatever
这完全不一样
lt'snot the same
确实不一样
No,it's not
但我会说你不是一个人
But lll tell you you're not alone.
我们都在这陪着你 阿蒂拉
Were all here for you A dir a
你可能会发现与某人之间的联♥系♥
You may find that connecting with someone
能够成为黑暗中的指路明灯
can be a guiding light when things get dark
我猜格雷依然处在边缘状态
presume Gray remains in limbo?
这还要持续不知道多久
lt could last indefinitely
我觉得不确定性可能对他们来说是最困难的
I think the uncertainty might be the hardest part for them
对于我们来说都是艰难的时刻
lt is a challenging time for us all
最近我经常听到这句凯尔宾彦语
Of late,lam often reminded of a Kelpie nad age
只有一个屁♥股♥很难
lt is difficult to ride two vale beasts
同时骑两只溪谷兽
with only one set of buttocks
试试骑三只
Try riding three of them.
你做得非常棒医生
You are doing a tremendous job, Doctor
两项任务都是
Uh,with both jobs
同时作为医官和顾问一定不容易
Serving as medical officer and ship's counselor can not be easy
我正是因此才来提供帮助的
Well that's why I'm here --to help
至少试一下
Or at least try
有时候我们能做的最重要的
Sometimes the most important thing we can do
就是伸手援助
is reach for one another
感知不到你
It's weird not feeling you
甚至不知道你在哪的感觉很奇怪
not even knowing where you are
我不停想象你
I keep thinking you're just..
孤身一人
all alone
也许是迷失了
Lost,may be
库伯医生说过
Dr. Cul ber said this thing about..
与人联♥系♥
connecting with people uh
就像黑暗中的明灯
being like a light in the dark
所以
我想如果你找不到方向
I figured maybe if you can't find your way,t.
我可以成为那个为你指路的人
I could be the one to guide you
所以我来了
So I'm here
伸出手 然后
reaching,and...
我会一直在这等你回来
lll be here until you come back.
所以
请一定要回来
so please come back
呆在这里当诱饵
sit here and be bait
我现在离我的舒适区越来越远
I'm way outside my comfort zone now
离引擎远点
Move away from the engine
立马
Now
我选择生存百分之百我选择生存
I choose to live.100 %,choose to live
绝对的
Absolutely
迈克尔
Michael?
你本该离开的加布里埃尔
You should have left,a brielle
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you
我只是想知道
just need to understand..
舰长
Captain?
不迈克尔
No, Michael.
我可以对付
I've got this
拜托没必要下狠手的
Please. You don't have to do this
吉维妮放开她
J'Vini,let her go
你让曲速引擎重新上线
You,get my warp drive back online
我知道和我们走意味着放弃你的使命
T know coming with us would mean that you abandoned your cause
如果你不用放弃呢
What if you don't have to abandon it?
我知道你不想杀她
I know you don't want to kill her
我想我们可以给你一个解决办法
And 丨think we can offer you a solution
你为了让我放松警惕会说任何我想听的话
You would say whatever you have to,oget me to drop my guard
不
No.
不是的不是谎言我向你保证
No. No lies mise you
在提利中尉修理系统的时候我们还有几分钟时间
We have a few minutes while Lieutenant Tilly repairs the systems
是的至少得几分种我抓紧时间在修理了
Oh,yeah. At least. I mean, I'm - I'm hurrying
但我真的做了挺多破坏的所以
but 丨- I really did a number on this thing,so
睡在虽里的物种
The species sleeping in the cocoons
就是你选择的注定失败的行动对吧
they're your lost cause,aren't they
你可以相信她吉维妮她是我女儿
You can trust her J'Vin i. She'smy daughter
他们是阿波罗尼亚人他们种族最后的血脉
They're Abronia ns,the last of their kind
他们的生物体里含有高浓度的拉蒂
Their bio matter has high concentrations of latinum
这正是盗墓者想要的
It’s what the grave robbers wanted.
披着你斗篷的那个阿波罗尼亚人对你来说很特别吗
And the Abronia n who wears your cloak was special to you?
他叫塔格朗能
Tag lone n.
我不认识他
I didn't know him
但这并不重要
That doesn't matter
尽我最大的努力在修理
Going as fast as l can.
当时我正穿过这个恒星系
I was traveling through the star system
突然间我感觉到
Suddenly elt
爱
love..
社群家庭
community
还有痛苦
and suffering.
就好像有人在向我呼唤
It was as if someone was calling out to me
气求我的帮助
begging me for help
心灵感应的求救信♥号♥♥来自塔格朗能
The telepathic distress signal was from Tag lone n?
呼叫范围内没有其他人
There was no one else in range
这些人遭到了攻击
These people were under attack.
我必须保护他们族人中剩下的
I needed to protect the rest of them
我把他的使命当作自己的召唤
accepted his cause as my own
这不是我所期望的道路
This was not the path l expected,
但他们需要我
but this is where I'm needed
我发誓只要我还活着
I promised that as long as l was breathing
就不会让他们再受到伤害
no further harm would come to them
墙上的雕刻表明阿波罗尼亚人
The carvings on the wall suggest the Abronia ns traveled here
是在低温睡眠中来到这里的
while in cryo sleep
我们所环绕的这颗行星
and this planet that we're orbiting
本来应该是他们的新家
was meant to be their new home
当他们醒来时我会确保他们可以在这个星球生存
And when they wake l will make sure they lai m it.
所以二锂非常必需
The dilithium was necessary
为什么
Why?
如果他们本该定居在这里为什么还要移♥动♥他们
If they were supposed to be here,why move them?
你们不知道星区附近的重力异常吗
You know about the gravitational anomaly near this sector?
是我们知道
Yes,we do.
如果没有二锂我没办法在异象靠近的时候将阿波罗尼亚人转移到安全的地方
Without the dilithium,wuld n't have been able to move the Abronia ns to safety if it had come this way
如果你愿意开口联邦会提供二锂的
If you had asked,w wuld have given you the dilithium
我确实请求过
I did ask
星际舰队不向个人分发二锂
Starfleet doesn't dispense dilithium to individuals
他们会要求吉维妮提供
They would have wanted the name and location of the species
她所代表的物种的名称和位置
J'Vini was representing
而你不能暴露阿波罗尼亚人的存在
And you couldn't risk the Abronia ns'safety
而危胁到他们的安全
by asking on their behalf and revealing their existence
杀了你们的军官并不是我本意
Killing your officer was never my plan
但他的晒性不会自费
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表