开始有点混乱但现在一切进展顺利
Bit chaotic at first, but everything's going smoothly now.
很好布克和我即将失去通讯
Good, Book and l are going dark.
不用等我们
Don't wait for us.
我们会在临界之前离开
We'll be out of here before the cut-off point.
舰长谢谢你让我执行这次任务
Captain, thank you for letting me do this.
我知道这对你来说很重要
I can tell it means a lot to you.
我五岁的时候居住的镇子被凤风摧毁了
My town was wiped out by a hurricane when I was five.
是星际舰队的人救了我们
A Starfleet crew got us out.
所以我明百他们现在的感受
So, I get what this is like for them.
我很高兴你能够来这里中校
I'm glad you re here Cmm and r
让我们开始吧
Let's do this.
门是标准的翡翠链设置
Okay, the door is standard Emerald Chain issue.
我可以打开没有问题
I can open it no problem.
这么自信啊
Such confidence.
谁让我多才多艺呢
What can l say? I'ma man of many talents
我没有检测到任何防御系统
I'm not picking up any defense systems.
肯定会有
There must be some.
我也觉得会有
Yeah, I don't trust it, either.
对了乌拉星那次
By the way, about Oonla,
要是不炸面条摊就是核聚变反应堆你知道的吧
you do realize it was either the noodle stands or the fusion reactor?
好几天我都在头发里椒面条
Mm-hmm, I was picking noodles out of my braids for days.
那会儿事情真简单
Simpler times.
跑不完全合法的单还时不时疯狂逃命
Constantly running for our lives doing borderline -legal courier gigs?
你觉得那算简单
That was simpler?
算是吧
ln some ways
不过”只是朋友"的那套说辞我可不怀念
Though I don't miss the whole "just friends" thing.
我只是想表现得专业一些
l was keeping it professional
那对我俩来说一点都没意思
Which was absolutely zero fun for either of us.
那是什么东西
The hell is that?
纳里沙甲虫
It's a Narisa beetle.
阿卡里星原生生物
They're indigenous to the Akaali.
定是他们来的时候带过来的
They must have brought them when they settled here.
我很讨厌这个声音
-I could not hate that sound more.
你说是甲壳素吗
You mean the chitin?
那是什么玩意
-You mean the chitin? -No idea what word you just said.
甲壳素节肢动物外骨骼的多糖体
Chitin. The polysaccharides in arthropod exoskeletons.
会发出独特的响声
It creates a distinctive clicking.
我不管那是什么听着太疹人了
Whatever. It creeps me out.
你不是觉得致幻虫很美吗
Says the man who finds beauty in Tranceworms.
你就不能让它们走开吗
Why can't you just ask it to go away?
我试过了但是没法和它们沟通
T'm trying to.l can't communicate with it
它们已经按照完全一样的路线移♥动♥了四次了
It's taken the exact same path four times now.
没有任何生物能够如此精确地移♥动♥
No living thing is that precise.
让我们看看它们到底是什么
Let's see what we're dealing with.
是移♥动♥地雷
It's a mobile land mine.
我听说过翡翠链
've heard the Emerald Chain
会用这种伪装成本土生物的武器
use weapons like this, disguised as native life.
大部队朝我们这边来了
There's a lot more coming this way.
这些是暗物质异常消失时
These are scans from the precise moment
的扫描结果
the DMA disappeared.
它坍缩成了一个中♥央♥孔
It collapsed into a central aperture.
看起来像是某种技术设备
What appears to be some sort of, uh, technological device?
不久后这种设备也消失了
Which then disappeared as well.
我们推断在新地点出现的暗物质异常
We assume this is what also is controlling the DMA
也是被这种设备控制着的
in its new location.
近一步的扫描结果显示
The scans further indicate
暗物质异常留下了子空间裂缝
the DMA left behind a subspace rupture.
是啊
Yes e
我已经看过这些数据了
I've already seen this data.
这些数据不能说明什么
lt'sinconclusive
有很多东西都可以对子空间造成损害
Subspace damage can be created by a litany of things.
我正要说到这点呢
Of course.l was about to say that
但是你打断了我
but you cut me off.
不该有如此低级的破绽
it's an exceedingly blunt instrument.
我们也在想这东西的目的是什么
Uh,we,too have won dred about its prps
也许它是某种武器
lsit a weapon,pr haps
或者是在清理那部分星域为什么做准备
or,h,eaing areas of space in preparation for something?
也许
U h,isit...
复♥制♥机在哪
Where's the replicator in here?
在那个操作台
That console.
给我做一盘冷的土豆泥
Make me a plate of mashed potatoes, cold.
加一粒豌豆就一粒
And a pea. Just one.
我们时间紧迫
We're on a clock here.
如果你要吃东西
-So if you need to eat something... -
这些土豆泥代表暗物质异常
These potatoes are the DMA.
团暗物质和吸积物质
A mass of dark matter and accreted material
在太空中移♥动♥肆意破坏
moving through space, wreaking havoc,
被在其中心的装置控制着
controlled somehow by the device at its center.
这一切意味着什么
What does it all add up to?
你之前认为这是原始虫洞
You originally theorized primordial wormhole.
很明显这是错的
Obviously,s wrong
如果我知道有这样的设备控制 Had 丨known about the device...
-Obviously, that's wrong. -Had I known about the device...
我没说完全是错的
I didn't say "completely wrong."
这个异象的行为模式
The behavior of the anomaly
表明虫洞确实存在
suggests that the wormhole is present.
你觉得这个虫洞是人造虫洞
You think wht
我认为有人创造了一条穿越时空的隧♥道♥
I think someone created a tunnel through space-time
把它送到这儿
to get it here
有什么目的
To what end?
不知道
No idea.
不过我们倒是可以决定是一直研究理论
But we can sit around doing math,
还是开始动手找出答案
or we can get our hands dirty and find out.
我没听懂你的比喻塔卡先生
lam not sure l follow your metaphor Mr. Tarka.
我想做一个能运作的暗物质异常控制器
I want to create a working model of the DMA controller.
当然我指的是微缩模型
Miniature scale, of course.
你真觉得这行得通吗
You really think you can do that?
如果你愿意的话可以看一下模型的结构图
Take a look at the schematics if you want.
你要在发现号♥上造一个能产生虫洞的装置吗
You want to create a device that will generate a wormhole
是啊模拟程序是不错
-on Discovery? -Yeah, simulations
但是我们需要真实的实验来
are promising,but In ed a real -world tria
证实我的理论收集我们需要的数据
to confirm my theory and collect the data that we need.
比如说这个仪器到底需要多少能量
For instance, how much power will it require?
它会不会撕裂子空间
Does it rupture subspace?
这些答案会让我们找到到底是谁做了这个装置
Those answers will help lead us to who's responsible.
这个
Wow, this is...
这个实验确实有可行性
lt really could work
我们可以把虫洞模型的两端都
W-We can enclose both ends of the wormhole
封闭在一个隔离力场中
inside a containment field.
来保证实验是安全的
It'll be perfectly safe.
我会让尼尔森少校在舰桥代班
I will give Commander Nilsson the conn
亲自来监督实验的进行
and personally supr vise
我们需要个大点的房♥间
We're gonna need a bigger room.
我们不可能永远这样拖住它们
Can't hold them off forever.
它们共用控制矩阵进行通讯
They communicate using a shared control matrix.
我可以黑进系统让他们停下但需要时间
I can access it to stop their movements, N but I need you to buy me more time
她发话了需要更多时间
More time, she says.
这是在开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
快点迈克尔
Come on, Michael.
我快完成了
I'm almost done.
现在就是完成的最好时机了
Now would be good.
完成了
Got it.
我说过我可以做到吧
told you l could do it
我可没怀疑过你
Never doubted you.
时间紧迫我们还要疏散因犯呢
Clock's ticking. We have to get those prisoners out.
快点
Come on.
大家快起来请注意
Everyone up,please. We need your attn tion
你是谁这制♥服♥是什么意思
Who the hell are you? And what's with the costume?
我是联邦星舰发现号♥的伯汉姆舰长
I'm Captain Burnham of the USS Discovery.
这个殖民地处在一个重力异象的行进途径上
This colony is in the path of a gravitational anomaly.
其他人现在正在疏散其他居民
The other colonists are being evacuated as we speak,
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表