然后像狱卒那样对待我们
and then treat us no differently than our jailers do.
放下武器
Lower your weapon.
你们救出我们之后会怎么样
What happens after you rescue us?
我们能重获自♥由♥吗
Will we get our freedom?
如果我们现在走出去
Because if we all walk out right now,
我们就有这个机会
we'd have a chance at precisely that.
如果你运气好的话也只能坚持一个小时
May be for an hour if yu're lucky
也许我们运气够好
Maybe we will be.
如果异象不摧毁这个地方我们就能利用这段时间
If the anomaly doesn't hit, we could use that time.
我到其他方法离开
Find another way off this asteroid
这假设太不现实了
That is a big if
你没见过异象不知道它的威力
You haven't seen this thing. You don't know what it can do.
它摧毁了我的母星
lt destroyed my planet
无论他们是谁
They,ho evert
他们根本不在乎多少人遇难
they don't care how many are killed.
对于你的损失我很遗
I'm sorry for your loss.
但这并不能改变我们的想法
But it changes nothing for us.
我要你保证
I want a guarantee
我们不会被遭返回这个不公正的社会
that we will not be returned to this unjust society.
我会让外交官施压
I'll advocate for the diplomats to put pressure...
没有保证我们哪也不去
A guarantee, or we go nowhere.
控制器模型准备好测试了
Okay, the controller model is just ready to test.
正在激活隔离力场
Activating containment field now.
我都能想象当提利听说
I can just picture Tilly's face when she finds out
她刚离开三天我们就被
that we got sucked into a wormhole
困在虫洞里时的表情了
three days after she left.
我也想她中校
I miss her, too, Commander.
我们准备好启动了
We're ready for power.
这个我最拿手了
It's what l do best.
除了大小以外最大的区别
Now, of course, the big difference here apart from size
就是真正的异象控制器
is that the actual DMA controller
用的是一种内部能源
would have to use an internal power source.
某种远超我们科技水平的
Some sort of highly stable energy-generating system
极其稳定的供能系统
far beyond our technological capabilities.
其余的部分我相信是近乎完美的 But the rest of it,l think 丨've nailed pretty much perfectly
But the rest of it, I think I've nailed pretty much perfectly.
启动
Here you go.
起效了
It's working.
不可思议
Incredible
看起来和异象一模一样
That looks remarkably like the DMA.
没什么比证实一个理论的正确更令人兴奋了
There's nothing quite like the rush of proving a theory right.
我还记得第一次是我五岁那年
I remember my first time. I was five years old.
我把一只莱莎猫活活分解了
l atomized alive caracal.
所有人都在抱怨那一团糟的场面
All anyone could do was complain about how messy it was.
我在莱沙从来不被理解
I was never understood on Risa.
那颗"度假星球
The "pleasure planet."
周围的人全是傻子
l was surrounded by idiots
就像你们地球上的加里雷受审判的时候
Felt like your Gaily Leo at the Inquisition.
你是想说伽利略吗
You mean Galileo?
行吧
Sure. Why not?
重点是出众的才智也会带来很高的代价
The point is, great intellect can be costly.
而那正是我们的共同点
You know that ’s somethin w have in common
你遇到了翡翠链
Your encounter with the Emerald Chain.
神经锁很痛
Neural lock. Painful.
打断一下
E-Excuse me.
实验好像暂停了
It appears the uhm has paused
我来看看是怎么回事
Let me see what I can do.
我知道问题出在哪里
Oh, I see the problem right here.
这比我想象的需要更多能量
It's gonna require much more power than I thought.
对不起伽利略
Sorry li leo.
我已经把除了传送系统以外的穴余能量都给你了
I'm giving you all l can without taking from the transport systems.
传送系统绝不能动
Uh, which is not an option.
疏散任务还在进行中
There are evacuations in progress.
定有其他
T-There's got to be
可以转移能量的地方
somewhere else we can pull from.
你很喜欢挑战的
Come on, you love a challenge.
我倒是可以将
I mean, I could harness the ionic radiation
主相位炮阵列的离子辐射
from the main phaser array,
转化为临时的能量源
converting it into a temporary power source.
这安全吗
ls that safe?
我想想如果一级代表完全不需要担心
Let's see, if one is "nothing to worry about,"
而十级表示疯了
and ten is "insane," I would say
那么这个大概是六级
it's,e h,it'sprobably six?
伟大的科学从来都不是靠谨慎来完成的
Great science was never accomplished with caution.
我不这么认为
I'm not sure that's actually true.
长官如果我们能理解这项技术
Sir,if w can understand this tech
那么我们就能我出是谁制♥造♥的
then we can figure out who built it.
可能还能找出怎么阻止它
And maybe even how to stop it.
每一条数据都是一条线索
Every piece of data is a clue.
中校我认为你和塔卡先生
Commander, Io not believe tt you or Mr. Tarka
都没有认真考虑过其中的风险
are considering the risks as seriously as you should.
你知道神经紧绷只是一个选择对吧
You realize it's a choice to be this tense, right?
塔卡先生我肩负着巨大的责任
Mr. Tarka,have extraordinary r espn sibilities on.
你干什么
What was that?
吼我啊
Do it back.
你说什么
Excuse me?
吼回来啊
Yell back at me.
你怕什么
What are you afraid of?
-Do it! -
真是难得一见
Well, that was something.
一时失控
That felt pretty good, right?
感觉还不错是吧
Being out of control for a moment?
我想是的
I suppose it did.
你也许不喜欢我
Look,u my not like me
但我爱死我自己了
but -but T love me
我不会让这个实验把我炸飞的
And lam not gonna let this experiment blow me up
引申来说就是
Which means,by extn sion,
你的飞船也会没事的
that your ship will be fine, too.
萨茹先生
Mr. Saru,
自从我们发现黑暗物质异象以来
for the first time since we discovered the DMA,
我们第一次真正取得了进展
we're actually getting somewhere.
我们会把它控制在安全范围内
We'll keep this within safe parameters.
我保证
lll make sure of it
我可以允许你们使用额外供能
l will allow the additional power
但利诺中校得给我权限让我可以在必要时切断能量供给
but Commander Reno will give me the ability to cut that power,
这会很有趣的
This is gonna be fun.
快点迈克尔我们只有30分钟了
Come on, Michael. We have 30 minutes.
我找到了
Okay I found some ti
我搜索了星际舰队的指令和规章
I searched Starfleet General Orders and Regulations.
根据规定船长可以在极端情况下
Protocol allows a captain to grant political asylum
批准政♥治♥避难
in extreme circumstances.
这会让你们得到联邦法律的保护
That would bring you under Federation law.
你们的案子会立即接受重审
Your cases would go under immediate review
你们的量刑可能会得到减免
and your sentencing would likely be commuted.
我们怎样才能获得底护
How would we warrant asylum?
地方官说你们是典型
The magistrate called you The Examples.
你们的判决属于政♥治♥闹剧是不正义的
Your sentences were political theater,they wr'tjustice
如果你们也这样认为
And if you also believe that to be true, and you do want
想让联邦重审案件
want your cases reviewed by the Federation,
请你们现在就表态
I just need you to say that right now.
我渴望我的案子得到重审
I want my case reviewed. Absolutely.
我也是
So doll
那就这样吧
Then we're done here.
我们走吧
Let's get moving
好的
Yes.
我马上就来
I'll join you in a moment.
你干什么
What are you doing?
有些东西我不能丢下
There's something l can not leave
不管是什么都不值得
Whatever it is, it's not worth it. We-we...
对我来说值得
It is to me.
和其他人不一样我确实有罪
Unlike the others,do belong here
我不是他们所想的那样
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表